[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is one pint a day too much? I typically start drinking each day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (523 KB, 1488x1960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
523 KB, 1488x1960
Is one pint a day too much? I typically start drinking each day around 5:00 pm, and I have a solid workout regimen and am not fat. I'm 29.
>>
>>7064147
>pint
what's that in a non-meme measurement unit? if it's less than a liter the answer is no.
>>
>>7064156
.6274 litres
>>
>>7064156
It's the amount in the bottle pictured
>>
>>7064159
you should be fine, just keep working out
I'm at 1 bottle a day, which is 0,7l. I prefer Wyborowa to Smirnoff/Eristoff/Absolut though, goes down really smooth, no acid reflux, bit cheaper here as well.
>>
it really just depends on your physiology. Ive heard of guys getting liver failure after a year of drinking 750ml / day

others drink that for 15 years with no physical problems.

key is to get your liver enzyme test done at the doctor
>>
>>7064147
Wait one pint of vodka?

Fuck yes that's way too much. Anyone who says otherwise is just edgy or a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7064147
not fat =/= healthy
>>
>>7064178
Pretty much.

I was doing half a gallon of bourbon every three days. I went in for a test and my enzymes were "slightly elevated" but he said it was no cause for concern. I stopped drinking for three months and went to AA. Went back and my enzymes were normal again.

dem genes
>>
Do you drink semen on the side too?

If you do then you're probably fine
>>
>>7064178
>>7064147
I work in a hospital, once saw the file of a patient who was drinking 56 units/day, somehow he was still alive in his mid fifties (albeit with pretty shit liver function)

honestly OP no-one can say, it varies depending on your body and the level of functionality you have with that amount of drinking. A pint of vodka a day would be enough to have me lying around shitposting and eating crisps and shitposting on 4chan til I pass out all day every day
>>
>>7064188
you back on the sauce or stayed quit?
>>
>>7064199
>56 units/day

What the fuck is a "unit" in terms of drinking?
>>
>oh yah I drink so much... I'm like so cool and complex
>>
>>7064206
>I go through life sober, look at what a special snowflake I am
this board is full of alcoholics
>>
>>7064208
sobriety is better than alcoholism
>>
>>7064202
25 ml of Smirnoff (37.5%) = 1 unit

a bottle of wine (13.5%) = about 10 units

1 pint of beer (5-6%) = 3 units

10 ml pure alcohol = 1 unit
>>
>>7064213
lmao
let's talk again when you get out into the real world
>>
>>7064227
define:real world
>>
>>7064232
getting fucked over all the time & not getting the rewards of your work
>>
>>7064246
But I do get the rewards for my work

I guess some of us are better at life that others :)
>>
>>7064250
Well congratulations, I'll drink to that
>>
>>7064227
>I'm a frightened little man so everyone else must be too
>>
>>7064147
You're alcoholic. Get some fucking help

>>7064227
Is that how weak you are? Can't handle life so you gotta drink your failures away?
>>
>>7064267
>>7064270
enjoy wageslaving for your little ipads & organic carrot juice faggots, you'll see soon enough, life's not worth being sober
>>
>>7064280
You know, just because you are miserable doesn't mean everyone else is
>>
Alcohol, here. I do 1.75 liter of vodka every two days, not including the few shots of rum and glasses of wine I drink as well.

If you wake up in the morning and can't physically function without having two or three drinks, you're an alcoholic. Alcoholics get withdrawal, not hangovers. OP is perfectly fine.
>>
>>7064200
Back again.
>>
>>7064147

Just got out of 28 day detox... Was drinking 1.5l of vodka per day. Shit started off as 250ml, then 500, then 750 and so on, Either get help, or don't but a pint of vodka a day is not normal by any means.
>>
>>7064365
Best wishes to you. Hope you can stay clean a while. Or forever.
>>
>>7064366

Thanks man, think this is the time. Tbh I've never really wated to be sober before, suppose only time will tell.
>>
>>7064390
One thing i learned from rehab experience, if you EVER relapse, dont throw in the towel. Pick yourself back up soon after you drink.

I'm not trying to say its ok to drink, but I am trying to be perfectly realistic. Lots of people relapse.
>>
It isn't good for everyday but some people drink more. At my worst I was on a liter a day. I don't recommend doing that. Right now I usually just buy 2 large 32 oz beers and sip on them all evening to relax. How bad is this? It feels like a completely different drug than vodka, it doesn't make me feel fucked up and is very mellow and comfy.
>>
>>7064147
U have issues mate
>>
The organic human body is a funny thing.

One man can drink handle of vodka every other day for breakfast & live to 90.

You? You could die of cirrhosis in you 40's.

Live it up I say. Just don't be self medicating with that shit.
>>
>>7064351
This isn't true at all. You can be addicted to alcohol without having withdrawal signs.
>>
>>7064351
OP here, That seems like an awful lot, do your kidneys and stomach hurt often? Have you had health problems?

I don't ever drink in the morning, my job makes that impossible. Sometimes I have the urge to drink in the morning, but never first thing.

Do you drink upon waking?
>>
Keep on drinking, OP
>>
how long would it take the average person to develop liver damage/cirrhosis?

like would you need to be drinking literally everyday for decades? could you maybe just drink 2-3 days a week (but quite heavily) and still expect to get it by your 40s or even earlier?

I know not everyone is the same (we all know the guy who drank and smoked 60 everyday and lived happily into his 80s, or the guy who croaked in his late 20s/30s from seemingly meager amounts), but there is always a middle ground that the majority of us fit into
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg (311 KB, 1536x1874) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg
311 KB, 1536x1874
Enjoy your liver failure faggot.
>>
>>7064808
I personally believe that taking 2,3,4 days off per week will keep almost anyone alive for a good amount of time.

the reasoning behind this is recovery time for your organs. the longer the better.
>>
>>7064184
>fat =/= unhealthy
>>
>>7064167
> this fag uses commas instead of decimal points
>>
>>7064147
Stop drinking OP.
The older you get, the more damage it will make to your body
>>
>>7064147
I drink two pints and i'm fine
>>
File: heeb-holysheet_250_322_c1.jpg (59 KB, 250x322) Image search: [Google]
heeb-holysheet_250_322_c1.jpg
59 KB, 250x322
>>7064147
Get your ass a proper jewess, she'll set you straight.
>>
>>7064897
Not OP, but what do you mean?
All the more reason to drink now right?
>>
>>7064214
Bullshit
>>
>>7065312
https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/understand-your-drinking/unit-calculator
>>
>>7065322
>.uk
I go by the American standard drink Nigel
>>
This is the worst place to get advice about alcohol. Despite people knowing quite a lot about alcoholism they don't understand it at all. They'll tell you it's not a problem unless you're drinking x amount a day which is bullshit. I drink a beer and maybe 50-100 ml of whiskey a day and consider myself an alcoholic. Why? Because I can't go without those meager 2-3 drinks. Healthwise it's probably better to do what I'm doing than drink the same amount over one or 2 days a week. With the amount I'm drinking I can probably stop if the doctor advised me to with relative ease. But the point is I don't want to despite knowing I'm harming myself.

So ask yourself, could you stop if you wanted to before any health issues were observed? If so you're good, if not, any amount is bad. Because your tolerance will keep going up and youl'll keep increasing consumption to get the same buzz. And at some point you'll pass the threshold your body can handle.
>>
>>7064184
quit trying to defend your fat ass.
>>
>>7064214
is that some britbong bullshit?
>>
File: 1351219641911.jpg (19 KB, 280x428) Image search: [Google]
1351219641911.jpg
19 KB, 280x428
>>7065443
>This is the worst place to get advice about alcohol
>Proceeds to write an advice column about alcohol
>>
The Old Dun Cow Scottish Drinking Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna6m9cmVTo
>>
>>7065486
no
>>
>>7065492
lol. Well obviously I consider your advice bad, not my own.
>>
>>7064182
>>7064206
>>
>>7064147

Brian? Is that you?
>>
>>7065522
I didn't offer advice Anon, I'm logically consistent, I think it comes with sobriety.
>>
>>7064156
>not knowing pint measurments of hard alcohol

Step your homeless game up. Pints fit great in coats, it's a waste of money though since you save the more you buy. I don't buy less than fifths (750ml)
>>
>>7065486
OPEN A BOOK NIGGER

I learned this shit from college drink responsibly posters actually
>>
>>7065443
OP here. It's good to talk to real life drinkers/drunks because if you go by AMA/MADD numbers like 80 % of the population is raging alcoholic. I'd rather get actual experience instead of "hey man 3 drinks a day 5 days a week you need that 100000 dollar rehab because you are addicted"
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>>7065657
>tfw I only buy pints because if I don't I'll finish whatever I have
>>
>>7064147
Seek out your local AA
>>
>>7065930
>bought a bottle yesterday
>drunk on 750ml 40% before I even hit the label
>tfw haven't drank for almost a year

feels gud mane
>>
go to bed jeager
>>
File: ck another day.png (352 KB, 1429x785) Image search: [Google]
ck another day.png
352 KB, 1429x785
>>7064147
according to my doctor, yes.

but wtf does he know, i mean why do i even pay him money?
>>
>>7064147
Three standard drink of liquor at or above 80 proof a day have been shown to develop cirrhosis in ten years.
>>
what if you average 3 beers a day
>>
>>7064246
why would you expect rewards for your work? you've played too many video games
>>
>>7065443

Retard. Drinking 1-3 drinks a day (as long as you are only having 1-3 and it's almost every day) is /good/ for you.
>>
>>7065989
To prescribe you pills, duh. Its the only reason people see a doctor unless there's something really fucking wrong with them
>>
How fast will one 750mL of 80 proof a weekend kill me
>>
>>7066134
Depends on how fast you drink it. I'm sure if you drink the whole 750 in 5 mins it will at least get you a night in the hospital with maybe some organ damage.
>>
>>7065999
Not even close. 3 drinks a day isn't even considered heavy drinking.
>>
>>7066146
I'm talking more long-term effects, I'm not worried about drinking myself into a coma.
>>
A pint of what? Smirnoff? Of course it's too fucking much
>>
>>7065930
This, I feel obligated to finish whatever I have no matter how much I have :/
>>
>>7066176
Yes. Explain why you say so pls
>>
>>7065666
Niggers and books don't mix well together since the books aren't in niggerbonics or designed for their quota bullshit.
>>
>>7065666
When a nigger tries to read a book that's in proper English it usually chimps out and throws the book across the room.
>>
>>7064178
This pretty much, smae with lethal BAC. There's been times I've drank 2L of vodka over about 5hrs, which should put you pretty close to death according to most BAC tests but I was fine.
>>
>>7066497
How on earth did you keep that down?

I could barely do a handle over 2+ days
>>
>>7064147
It's hard to get fat off just Vodka. I also assume you drink more than you eat.

And yeah a pint a day is way too much
>>
i do the same thing. you're fine
>>
File: four_loko_part2_1.jpg (157 KB, 550x487) Image search: [Google]
four_loko_part2_1.jpg
157 KB, 550x487
Is 3 of these bad boys a week too much? I've been doing this pretty consistently for about 2 months now.
>>
>>7066629
thats like 3 regular beers per can.

so 9 beers a week. no, thats not bad.
>>
>>7066565
Who knows, it's a curse more than anything. Alcohol is expensive as fuck, I'm glad I don't drink often to be honest, cost me like 35 euro to get drunk
>>
>>7066705
lightweights can get hammered with one of these >>7066629 and they're only like $3.50. 2 will definitely get you drunk
>>
>>7064165
That is not a pint.
>>
>>7066098

I don't think drinking any amount of alcohol is good for you. the ironic thing about people saying alcohol is good for you is they are taking this advice from the same kinds of people who tell them red meat and dietary fat are bad for them. I don't trust that bullshit. alcohol is a poison that has to be processed by the liver. im sure you can go your entire life drinking 1-3 drinks a day without too much of an issue but I think you are a fool if you are calling it "healthy". its like people saying wine is healthy because of the antioxidants and reservastrol. I think you can just eat grapes or take a supplement if you want that health benefit.
>>
daily drinking challenges your liver too much. when you get diagnosed with fatty liver disease, which will happen after a few years of drinking that much every day, thats when you have to decide if you want to stop while its mostly reversible, or go to your grave early.
>>
>>7064156

>non-meme measurement unit

Have you ever heard of fucking "stones".

It's literally, "why aren't you on the metric system, but also use stones, which you need to divide by 14 pounds, and then still add on the excess, etc"...

Most retarded and hypocritical measuring system in use, by the same people who criticize Imperial.
>>
I got a crappy tablet last year (my first "smart device") and started tracking my shit with mfp, including alcohol.

I was averaging around a pint of vodka per day before going to bed, at which point I stopped measuring and probably drank another 8 ounces at least before passing out.

I'm going to say it's not healthy, and I'm not really in a good place right now, but I am alive.
>>
>>7065657
Just buy 1 pint bottle and refill it with the bigger volumes when on the go.
>>
>>7066910

Why don't you go look up the difference between poison and medicine. Then look up the treatment for methanol poisoning.

Tons of medicine needs to be processed by the liver before it becomes something your body can actually use. Don't underestimate the liver.

I'm not going to get into the argument over weather alcohol is good for you or not, but your reasons for calling it bad stem very clearly from ignorance.
>>
>>7067295
>weather alcohol

yarrrr
>>
>>7067315
>Has no good response.
>Better attack his grammar.

Why even bother taking part in a discussion?
>>
>>7066629
Just looking at those makes my stomach wretch a bit. That's nasty shit only fit for niggers.
>>
The Whisky Song (Scottish drinking music video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPin6munNyA
>>
Irish drinking song - Bugger off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw
>>
File: simpsons-sea-captain.jpg (22 KB, 400x357) Image search: [Google]
simpsons-sea-captain.jpg
22 KB, 400x357
>>7067326

>points out spelling error
>grammar?

yarrrr
>>
Dropkick Murphys-Drink and Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5KqEQvgYyk
>>
File: molotov.jpg (149 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
molotov.jpg
149 KB, 2048x1366
>>7067326

here's a cocktail for you
>>
File: Duff Mckagan.jpg (103 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
Duff Mckagan.jpg
103 KB, 800x628
>>7064147
>Seventeen years ago at the age of 30, he ended up in hospital when his pancreas swelled to the size of a rugby ball and ruptured, leaking digestive enzymes into his body and causing third-degree burns.

>Every day I made sure I had a vodka bottle next to my bed when I woke up. I tried to quit drinking in 1992, but started again with a vengeance after only a few weeks. I just could not stop. I was too far gone. My hair began falling out in clumps, and my kidneys ached when I pissed. The skin on my hands and feet cracked, and I had boils on my face and neck. I had to wear bandages under my gloves to be able to play my bass.
>>
how much beer is too much to drink in a night? when i have 2 or 3 it often turns into 5 or 6
>>
Kiss my Irish Ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbenhxn8Xwo
>>
Flogging Molly - Drink and Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE0q5cSmhaM
>>
Flogging Molly "Punch Drunk Grinning Soul"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yf9cW6RK6A
>>
>>7067349
bout tree fiddy
>>
The Dubliners - Whiskey in the Jar (best version!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlWTASnnft4
>>
My favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM
>>
Drunken Sailer - Irish Rovers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw
>>
Is 3 bottles of red wine each night 4 times a week bad for me?
>>
>>7065330
>I don't understand how a scale works
fucking mongoloid
>>
>>7067568
yes
>>
>>7067568
Of course it is. You might not die tomorrow and you might well be completely fine for the rest of your reasonably long life but it's definitely bad for you.
>>
>>7067575

How come my liver enzymes are perfectly normal then? I used to be on a litre of vodka a day and that made my liver enzymes high but since I switched to my new regime the Dr thinks I am not drinking at all according to my blood tests..
>>
>>7067349
I would worry more about the "3 or 4 turning into 5 or 6" part than I would about the actual quantity you are currently drinking

because my experience was 3 or 4 turning into 5 and 6 and 8 and 10 and so on, since as your tolerance goes up so does the amount it takes to reach the same level
>>
>>7067581
when I say that it is bad for you I mean in absolute terms, in other words that it is just unhealthy to be drinking 12 bottles of wine a week

ofc it is better than drinking a litre of vodka a day, but still any doctor would tell you that it would still be better to cut down

that being said, doctors can find fault with pretty much any aspect of anyones lifestyle from a health point of view, the vast majority of people do at least a few things which are bad for them
>>
>>7067582

I usually be sick if I try and drink anything more than 3 bottles (my carpet looks like a WW1 battlefield). My only worry is spirits but I have managed to stay away from them for a good 2 years now. Don't think I could drink much more red wine to be honest.
>>
>>7067592
that's one of the useful things of less alcoholic drinks, your ability to consume huge amounts of alcohol is limited to a degree

I used to be a bottle of vodka a day man, but now I have cut down I pretty much only ever drink beer, wine if I am offered it with a meal or something
>>
>>7065930
I only buy pints because they fit in my coat pocket so my Dad can't see it and then tell me how I'm drinking too much.
>>
>>7067581
Why ask the question then? Don't be an excuse-making faggot. If you want to drink, drink. It is bad for almost every part of your body. You may well live a full life and notice no ill effects, but that isn't what you asked. It is objectively bad for you to consume that much alcohol.
>>
>>7067616

Why is it bad though if no ill effects come from it?
>>
>>7067625
Because it increases the chances of those effects. Do they use words like "might" where you come from?
>>
It seems to be an American thing to drink so much spirits. Alcoholics over tend to stick to lager and cider.
>>
Does anyone get temporary diabetes insipidus from drinking? A few drinks has me pissing a whole bladdersworth every 30 minutes.
>>
of course that's way too much

don't listen to these alcoholics. over half a liter of hard liquor every single day is equivalent to like 60mg of diazepam a day

firstly, no matter what anyone here says, this is terrible for your body. both physically and mentally addicting - will cause withdrawals. not to mention hangovers, injuries, the eventual organ damage, dui's, regrets, wasted money

or put it this way, you're drinking something which can run an engine

and, why are you even doing this? you must have some problem in your life to prefer being drunk than sober. probably anxiety, depression, 'can't have fun without being drunk'

no, this is not good to do. it's very bad for you. it doesn't even help your anxiety. it makes your anxiety and depression worse, while sober, so you come to rely on being drunk

let me guess if you could you would be drunk all the time, if it was possible. you prefer yourself and the world better while smashed. you think you're more outgoing and funny. you think the world is harsh and miserable, and a man must be drunk to get through his days

this is a serious proble and that's a shitload of alcohol.

sure some people in aa drink far more, but people in aa are a bunch of degen alcoholic messes. go to aa and listen to their stories. oh you know I got like 9 dui's my wife left me I've been homeless I have no money I'm depressed I have chest pain a stomach ulcer and liver damage

just because you aren't at rock bottom doesn't mean what you're doing is ok.
>>
>>7067652
This is normal, as one of the components in alcohol tells your body to relese excess water. This is also why you have a headache/dehydration after drinking
When i drink (only when watching footy) after ive taken a piss once i need to go every 30mins and take a huge piss only haven drunk 0.33l since the last piss
>>
>>7067646
For serious alcoholics i.e. the ones who are in danger of going into DTs if they don't drink for a couple hours usually go for cheap vodka because it'll generally get you the drunkest for your money. When you consume pints of vodka at a time, it's difficult to physically drink an equivalent amount of something with the strength of beer. I used to work in a detox and just about all the long-term alcoholics who came through drank cheap vodka as their poison.
>>
>>7067918

>withdrawls from 1 pint of vodka a day

Oh please, if he stopped dead he'd have mild sweating at worst, it takes a lot more than that to make you bed ridden.

>makes depression worse

Alcohol depresses the central nervous system that does not mean it causes psychological depression.

Jesus Christ get informed.
>>
>>7067985
This man gets it. I'm recovering, but I downed a handle every three days for 9 years, started as self medicating for depression. Not the smartest thing in the world, but I'm cleaning up now and my chronic depression is nonexistent. Alcohol's not good, but these drug PSA-tier scare tactics are bullshit.
>>
>>7068070
anon, if you think alcohol dependence (or really dependence on any mind-altering drug) to avoid depression, then you're much more fucked than you think you are.

Seriously, just because you didn't feel sad doesn't mean it fixed anything.

It's not the alcohol specifically, but the escapism that leads to the depression. Although the alcohol certainly doesn't help, unlike what >>7067985 this goober seems to think

Glad you're getting cleaned up, these threads are like fucking pro-ana forums
>>
>>7068079
If anything it was a crutch that got me through the chemical imbalances, but I can't deny my life is at a much better stage now than back when I was a completely sober depressed asshole. Alcohol can be a social vehicle as well, wasn't in my case, but it's not the devil you make it out to be Mrs. Nation.
>>
>>7067982

I'm the anon that just got out of detox and 1.5l cheap vodka was they way to go. £16 can't beat it.

I tryed the shitty cider £4 for 3l of 7.5%, but I could not physically drink 9 liters of the shit in enough time to get a buzz, and was sick many times so I just went back to the vodka.

>Pour half pint - 280ml
>Hold Breath
>Down in one
>Drink some kind of juice
>Rinse and repeat
>>
I drink 1-2 bottles of wine a day for the past year, with an occasional sober day. I get all my work done. Am I an alcoholic? Sure. At least I admit it. Do I want to change? Not right now. It works for me.

>>7064867
give him a break, he's drunk
>>
>>7064147

How long have you been doing this? Fuck yes thats too much.. Your liver will have to deal with it even if you stay healthy.. Thats a fuckton of alcohol over time and a pretty gnarly drinking problem. I used to do shit like this, only mine was 1 1/2 pints every other day.. i started healthy and exercising every day.. after 10 years of this i have gut rot that is debilitating as fuck.. im only in my mid 30s.. It may not be permanent, but its not a good spot to fool around with.. My immune system is worn thin as fuck and i am always dehydrated.. If i went homeless like this, there is a good chance i could die because of all of the shit and bad food i would have to deal with.. I cant even eat without getting diarrhea.
>>
>>7066597
there's over 600 calories in a pint of vodka.

assuming he's not lying he's gotta be replacing a meal with vodka. getting around a third of your calories per day from ethanol alone is incredibly unhealthy
>>
>>7066220
There's nothing to explain unless you're a fucking 5 year old
>>
Anyone use piss bottles?

I find it really comforting to go to bed with the taste of wine still in my mouth, and then wake up in the middle of the night and pee in the empty bottle next to my bed.

I feel like this is somehow unfairly stigmatized.

My favorite bottles for this are burgundy style bottles. I really dislike peeing in bordeaux style bottles. I'd rather walk to the bathroom and get my feet cold.

Finishing off an '06 Prado Enea, it will feel nice to warm up this bottle later.
>>
>>7064250
baby insulated by parents detected
>>
>>7069079
piss bottles are easy, but god help you if you drunkenly kick one over on the carpet.

use ones that have a screw on cap if youre gonna play that game
>>
>>7069105
I just stick the cork back in, it's not as piss-tight as a screw cap but it's good enough to mitigate the consequences of an accident.

Also I only have hardwood floors. Carpets and piss bottles sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>7069120
Sounds like youve got everything figured out, other than living like a human being ;)
>>
>>7069079
>>7069105
>>7069120
You people are amatuers, the best piss bottles are gatorade bottles, not only do they have the screw on cap but they have a wide opening for my big thick dik.
>>
>>7069135
>living like a human being
Fuck that shit. Putting the toilet seat down and having the toilet paper roll dispense from the bottom is for people who haven't learned their lessons. Women are vampires.

I'll be picked up anonymously by the medical examiner's van in a few decades and the neighbors will all say they hardly knew me. It's the best way.
>>
>>7069140
>having a big loose floppy bottle to piss into
Even worse than a floppy vagina.

The trick with a wine bottle is to position the tip so the stream goes in but also leave a little air gap so the piss doesn't bubble back out.

It's a fine art, the true mark of a human being.
>>
File: 1438074022759.png (255 KB, 707x698) Image search: [Google]
1438074022759.png
255 KB, 707x698
>>7069079
I just piss out of my bedroom window. No chance of spillage, no nasty piss bottles to empty in the morning.
>>
Smoking cigarettes is similar..at least to me.
Both sneak up on you regardless of how healthy you live(including but not limited to working out, eating right, living stress free)
>>
>>7067646
I'm pretty much a beer alcoholic. Easier to pace myself, and much a more mellow buzz.

Of course, that's in combo with all the other shit I do...
>>
>>7069165
I used to do that, the screen makes the urine mist so when it falls on someone walking below it they just think its about to rain
>>
d>>7067918
Okay, seems like you got all the answers. How exactly am I supposed to cure anxiety and "have fun without being drunk."

I consider the latter about two to three beers deep, which culturally what brings you out of your shell.
>>
>>7069165
My friend used to do this when we were young outside the top of his garage. He had an older brother that bought us alcohol and one day a kid fell out it and broke his back. Window was never opened again.
>>
>>7065476
Can you not read?
>>
>>7065645
REKT
>>
Is beer, in general, bad for you? Like if you have a single beer, is that rather unhealthy?
>>
>>7070602
No, it's in big amounts that it becomes bad for you.
>>
File: oppenheimer.jpg (45 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
oppenheimer.jpg
45 KB, 1024x768
>>7070602

one swallow of beer can, in fact, kill you instantly
>>
>>7070602
Unless the evidence has massively changed since the last time I checked, small amounts of alcohol (i.e. a single drink) have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system and not just red wine. Of course, once you have more than three or so, it starts having the opposite effect.
>>
File: Page_SUPER_1.jpg (83 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Page_SUPER_1.jpg
83 KB, 1000x667
>>7070732
>Of course, once you have more than three or so,

that's when the fun starts
>>
>>7070732

But it's so hard to have just one beer, or two. When you build up a little buzz, you just want to drink more.

When is it good to stop? When you start to feel "full" from the beer? I do love the taste yet I don't want to go overboard.
>>
>>7070809
Congratulations on your budding alcoholism
>>
File: _spoiler alert_.jpg (21 KB, 410x367) Image search: [Google]
_spoiler alert_.jpg
21 KB, 410x367
>>7066098
What are you even talking about?? Are you fucking stupid? Any amount of alcohol consumed daily will fucking fry your liver in the long run.

Lol'd hard at your ignorant bullshit anon. You should seriously look into that.
>>
>>7071007
>being this mad
have a drink, fagmoe
>>
>>7071017
No thanks dickmuncher.
>>
>>7071007
This should be common knowledge. A pint of beer a day is ok. But a pint of hard liquor a day or even half of pint of hard liquor a day is probably the same as killing yourself slowly.
>>
>>7071040
newsflash: we are all slowly dying
Me? i'm going out drunk and running over your loved ones in my pick up
>>
>>7067295
10 ml of medicine a day is a whole lot different compared to 200ml of alcohol a day anon. The liver is a powerful organ. It can even regenerate itself. But I really don't think it can handle that much alcohol daily.
>>
>>7071007
this
>>
>>7067340
kekd
>>
>>7071047
I'd rather die at 80 than 55, thank you very much.

Also, enjoy your stay in jail and your cock meat sandwiches after you kill my family with your pickup truck anon.
>>
>>7067261
What? Europeans use kg to measure weight, not stone + pounds.
>>
Yes OP. Of course a pint of hard liquor is too much. It is more than enough to build a higher tolerance. Soon you'll start to drink 1 and a half or 2. Then you'll start to get bad withdrawals when you stop. My suggestion is that you cut back.
>>
>>7071219
Depends where - in the UK a lot of people use st/lb for weight, although a lot of stuff is kg nowadays.
>>
>>7065292
hngngggggggggg
>>
>>7071219
stones and pounds are definitely outdated.
I expect we'll be the last generation that uses that method of measurement.
>>
File: Alcohol-1-body.jpg (287 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol-1-body.jpg
287 KB, 1440x1080
>>7071007
It's not just your liver, though.
>>
>>7064147
Don't drink hard liquor everyday it'll fuck your liver up. Find other drugs to do and save alcohol for the weekends.
>>
>>7066565
It's all about your genes
Check out this article
http://lordsofthedrinks.com/2013/06/24/why-indians-are-alcoholics-and-asians-cant-drink/
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.