[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's the key thing to know about beef burgers: There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20151110_231106.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20151110_231106.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Here's the key thing to know about beef burgers:

There are basically 3 major types of beef burgers and for the most part you can't combine toppings from each one. Trying to create 'hybrid burgers' from elements of the items listed below will ONLY end in sorrow.

Without further ado, here's the list.

> Standard beef burger.

May have,

Ketchup,
Mustard,
Pickles,
Fried onions,
Cheese,
Bacon.

Mayo, lettuce and tomato on this burger are absolutely haram.

> 1. BLT-inspired beef burger.

May have:

Lettuce,
Mayo,
Tomato,
Bacon.

Ketchup is pushing it. Mustard and fried onions are haram. Pickles are absolutely haram and will result in you going to hell. Cheese is also haram though ignoramuses routlinely forget this (you can't put cheese and mayo on the same item, it's decadent).

> Beef burger with pork.

This is a primarily beef-based burger that was made with 4 parts beef, 1 part pork.

The rules for this are basically the same as for the standard beef burger EXCEPT that ketchup is absolutely haram and will lead to instant death. Ketchup is basically a sweetener and since you are already getting some sweetness from the pork, your burger will end up way too sweet.
>>
it's a hamburger who cares
>>
Ground meat is not a fucking delicacy. Put whatever you want on it. Take your autism somewhere else.
>>
>>7062539
take your ciabatta elsewhere, gimp.
>>
>>7062539
>mayo, ketchup, bacon and cheese burger not allowed

tell that to wendy's, baconator is delicious fuccboi
>>
>Ketchup on anything

lol, flyovers
>>
I hope you're shitposting, op.
>>
>>7062743

>two memes for the price of one shotpost

OK you posted it, now fuck off.
>>
I like myself a breakfast burger.

Egg
Lettuce
Tomato
Bacon
Onions
Cheese

It's yummers!
>>
>>7062539
what about a burger with cheese and mushrooms?
>>
What? bacon and cheese are awesome together.
>>
File: 1446329931874.png (62 KB, 227x221) Image search: [Google]
1446329931874.png
62 KB, 227x221
>OP just learns of using "haram" as a meme from iloveblackcock.com
>waits for everyone to chuckle at his epic posting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.