[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /ck/ can someone recommend me a simple porkchop recipe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops.jpg (17 KB, 450x380) Image search: [Google]
Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops.jpg
17 KB, 450x380
Hello /ck/ can someone recommend me a simple porkchop recipe. Nothing extravagant but looking beyond just doing whatever spices and olive oil I have on hand.
>>
Literally just slather with barbecue sauce and toss it on the barbecue.
>>
>>7061604
Coat with Cajun seasoning, dredge in flour, dip in buttermilk, back into the flour, and then deep fry.

I know what I'm doing this weekend! Thanks!
>>
should be pounded flat, breaded, and fried.

only way to make the most boring meat in the worst taste good.
>>
>>7061604
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
>>
Cook in cream of mushroom soup.

Yes, the canned kind. With onions and greens peppers.
>>
Pound thin, about 1/4 inch
Cover in flour
Dip in beaten egg
Cover in breadcrumbs
Fry in a pan
>>
boil it

embrace the sadness
>>
Shake n' bake
Every night
>>
little salt little pepper toss on the grill an wa la
>>
>>7061604
little salt, little pepper, thin layer of chili powder, coat with lime juice. soak for a while. grill or bake on a rack.
>>
Take a thin cut pork chop. Rub olive oil on it. Grind Italian seasoning all over it. Salt and pepper it.

Toss it into a pan on high heat for ~1 minute per side depending on thickness.

Not exactly gourmet, but really quick and easy and pretty tasty.
>>
File: schnitzel.jpg (497 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
schnitzel.jpg
497 KB, 1200x900
>>7061622
this. Theres nothing beeter than a good-ol schnitzel.
>>
>>7061604
look up apple pork chop recipes
>>
Season with salt & patter and shallow fry in butter (yes, butter). Add a dollop of applesauce on the top and then cover in cheddar cheese. Place under the grill until the cheese has melted.

Or

Brown & render the fat of each chop in a pan. Add some onion and soften. Place in an oven proof dish with slices of apple, some sage and cider. Place in the oven.
>>
>>7061604
I marinated my for 48 hours (was suppose to be 24 but something came up and so it stayed there for another day).

I put soy sauce, siracha (yeah yeah meme food etc), sesame oil, honey, and garlic. Then I grilled them on the BBQ. It tasted pretty good.

Pork chops are fucking bland as fuck, so the only way I can enjoy cooking them is if I can get them really, really moist and the only way I can do that is with the BBQ.
>>
>>7061622
I read that in Randy Marsh's voice
>>
Brine first.
1tbsp salt
1tbsp sugar.
1 cup hot water.
Dissolve salt&sugar in hot water.
Add 2cups very cold water.
Pierce chops allover with fork.
brine for 1-4 hours.
Dry, then cook.
>>
File: chops.jpg (5 KB, 356x226) Image search: [Google]
chops.jpg
5 KB, 356x226
>>7061927
Pork Weinerschnitzel; good idea with the cut pictured.
Recommend cut shown above for frying.
Fat is flavor.
>>
File: 1394310352458.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1394310352458.gif
404 KB, 342x342
Got a crock pot or dutch oven?

1/4 cup of water
12oz apricot jam
1tsp cuman
Mix that shit together
Some peppers that you like
The pork chops

Just throw that shit in there for 8 hours or all day, just get it soft

Pour the juice in pan and add some flour for some easy sauce.
>>
File: 1371578675995.jpg (31 KB, 542x417) Image search: [Google]
1371578675995.jpg
31 KB, 542x417
>>7061604
throw spices on each side, heat a pan with some olive oil. depending on the tickness anywhere from 1 min to 5 min per side imo.
>>
>>7061604

I hate pork chops.

Give me any other cut other than this bullshit.
>>
>>7061604
How thick are the pork chops? If they're nice and thick, I like to slow roast them until tender (seasoned with rosemary, salt, pepper, and lemon zest), with a little wine in the bottom of the roasting dish, and then serve with a simple apple relish and greens.
>>
>>7062141
This. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>7061604
rub salt&pepper into both sides, dredge in flour then sear in hot pan, then depending on the thickness of the chop turn the fire about halfway down and cook till desired level of doneness is achieved
>>
>>7061604
brown the chops, add cream of mushroom soup, cook down into a thick gravy, season and spice to taste.
>>
>>7061668
this with pineapple and hot peppers is the bomb.
>>
Brine for at least an hour
Pat dry, salt and pepper with oil
Put it on the BBQ
Enjoy the flavour of the pork.
>>
>>7061616
I love you
>>
File: 1401601625889.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1401601625889.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>7062046
Lol you're killing me.
>>
>>7062052
This sounds absolutely fucking disgusting.
>>
>>7062237
i'm going have to try that one of these days, thanks.
>>
Yeah put semen on them and

W
A
L
A!

Semenchops
>>
>>7062012

THIS.
>>
French Fries
HP sauce
>>
>>7061604
Season with salt and pepper and fry with an onion. Add minced garlic, cook off slightly then deglaze with a bit of red wine (or beer). Add canned tomatoes and season again with salt, pepper, oregano and basil. Simmer for 20 mins with a lid on.
>>
Oil in pan, season it with salt/pepper/paprica.
Enjoy
>>
>>7064860
>>7064860
>>7064860
THIS
>>
>>7064113
I do it without the pork most of the time, but it's as good a flavouring as it is a salad.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.