[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started a ketogenic diet a few days ago and run out of recipes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: pBZKfPR.jpg (1 MB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
pBZKfPR.jpg
1 MB, 1700x2200
I started a ketogenic diet a few days ago and run out of recipes soon.

What does /ck/ recommend?
>>
>>7061590
Vegan carbonara.
>>
Have you tried leeches? You may have too much blood.
>>
File: stroganoff.jpg (243 KB, 1233x890) Image search: [Google]
stroganoff.jpg
243 KB, 1233x890
i use a lot of sour cream.

just brown some kind of meat in a pan, add your favorite vegetables, herbs and spices, then mix in a dollop of sour cream.
>>
>>7061600
>dollop

why would you use such a disgusting word?
>>
File: dollop of daisy.jpg (64 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
dollop of daisy.jpg
64 KB, 1000x562
>>7061601

i think i picked it up after watching these commercials.
>>
>>7061590
I've been on it for a few years(mostly cyclic with occasional longer breaks) and I didn't run out. Just get creative. One of my faves is zucchini or swiss chard patties.

>2 cups of grated zucchini or cooked chard - leaves only
>1 cup of shredded cheese
>2-3 slices of bacon, cut and sauteed
>1 large.finely cut onion
>1 egg
>salt, pepper, chili or whatever spice you want to taste

Mix, form patties, coat in flour on the outside (it's just a little so it won't affect your ketosis), fry in neutral oil(I use sunflower). Serve with salad or something.
>>
File: flax muffin.jpg (114 KB, 670x638) Image search: [Google]
flax muffin.jpg
114 KB, 670x638
the microwave flaxseed muffin is pretty dank. there's lots of variations of this recipes. here's what i do:

1. whisk together 3/4 cup of flaxmeal with 1 tsp of baking powder.

2. now mix in 1 egg and 1 tbsp of almond milk.

3. microwave for 60-120 seconds.

serve with plenty of butter and "no sugar added" pancake syrup.
>>
>>7061600

That sounds actually really good and versatile, thank you
>>
File: chia seed pudding.jpg (97 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
chia seed pudding.jpg
97 KB, 682x1024
chia seed pudding is another one of my favorites.

stir 3 tablespoons of chia seeds into 1 cup of almond milk. let sit overnight.

the seeds will plump up like tapioca pearls and thicken the almond milk.

i just add a dash of vanilla extract and splenda for flavor. you can add cocoa powder for a chocolate version.
>>
>>7061590
>ketogenic
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-33905745
>>
>>7061671

I tried other methods, like just counting calories.

Problem is, I am always hungry unless I am on keto. There I have only sweet cravings which are easier to deal with.
>>
>>7061720
you still have to count calories on keto you idiot, you cant just eat 6,000 calories of butter and steak and expect to lose weight.
>>
>>7061729

Obviously you can't read, I said I'm not as hungry when I'm on keto and not that I'm not counting calories.
>>
>>7061775
fuck you
>>
>>7061778

Thanks
>>
>>7061629
>dank
underage&ban
>>
>>7061590
>no grains, lmao what is this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.