[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk into kitchen to prepare dinner >see this standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 620x372
>walk into kitchen to prepare dinner
>see this standing next to store

what do /ck/
>>
Start sweating, hands shaking, turn the heat on too high, burn the toast, exclaim "This has never happened before, I swear"
>>
Be very confused that there is a store in my kitchen with a paraplegic dyke sitting next to it.
>>
>>7060766
Wink and call her a sweet omelette.
>>
>>7060766
Treat her like an ISIS captive and remove her head with a santoku.
>>
File: IMG_0630.jpg (79 KB, 583x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
79 KB, 583x600
OH SHIT MASTERCHEF PROS IS ON TONIGHT

thanks OP

i used to have a picture of galetifu hung up above my stove, a guy who works in TV showed her the pic and she lolled, pic related
>>
>Be me
>Eat at Le Gavroche
>Pretty shit experience

Shes not really in a position to judge anyone desu
>>
>>7060899
>Be me

And you're in no position to act like you're not 12 years old
>>
>>7060906
desu senpai you seem mad as fuck
>>
>>7060906
Im not 12 years old though m8
>>
>>7060915
In other words, you've never seen anyone mad.
>>
>>7060922
I don't think that's what I said senpai
>>
>>7060919
>m8
I highly doubt that
>>
>>7060926
Stay mad
>>
>>7060899

i also didn't enjoy le gavroche that much. like all the starters were really rich, mostly stuffed with foie. i had a stuffed artichoke. not interesting to eat. the fish dishes were good, i had turbot with ceps, cumin and tarragon which was a really interesting combination and had good acidity.

the cheese board was the best bit IMO. i also tried the beef tartare which was my favourite of the starters. only thing i wanted to try and didn't was the lobster mousse with champagne and caviar, didn't try it because it was expensive as fuck.

the wine was also banging.

overall ambience was wayyyyyy too dark for me but service was typically great, that weird combination of very smug and very attentive.
>>
>>7060933

Agree that the cheese was great. None of the dishes really made any impression on me. Im struggling to remember them really.

They carved lamb at the table, which they dropped on the floor. I dont think she knew that I saw it so didnt say anything, then showed up with more lamb 5 minutes later. The whole time I was sitting there annoyed that half my meat had been dropped and I didnt know if I was getting more. The foie gras had a jelly with it (maderia I think) that was far too strong. I dont even recall anything else.

The lighting was poor. It was too dark and it nearly put me to sleep. I also found it a bit stuffy and formal. London has far better to offer.
>>
>>7060796
She's married and has functioning arms and legs.
>>
>>7060979
photoshop
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.