[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Ray_Winstone.jpg (41 KB, 336x437) Image search: [Google]
Ray_Winstone.jpg
41 KB, 336x437
How do we fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
>>
kill the bat
>>
>>7060537
He's a large man
>>
>>7060544
4u
>>
>IBS
You mean, how do we fix IBD?
IBS is fuckin' nothing
>>
>>7060548
we can all agree that the IRS needs to be fixed
>>
>>7060531
It's a meme disorder and people claiming to have it need to be publicly shamed
>>
>>7060531
Cook food and veggies from scratch with as few additives as possible.
>>
>>7060531
>tfw only have IBS because you drink 6 out of 7 days in a week
>>
>>7060531
Accutane definitely fucked up my poops. Its all snakes now.
>>
>>7060531
Is that Mr. French?
>>
>>7060664
I had same question
>>
>>7060531
Can you imagine IBS in Greece or the dark ages

Some guy groaning in the street with a toga

"UUUUH MY GUTS"

And he just lays out blast beats and stains his damn toga

Socrates is running naked and does a double take
>>
>>7060662
Same here, man. I wish I could go back in time and not take that shit. Is there any chance it will go back to normal? It has been 7 years.
>>
>>7061605
>>7060664
Cry me a river. I have chronic depression since taking that thing.

Turns out you're not supposed to give it to 11 years old.
>>
>>7060657

That's not IBS, that's just the alcohol.

If you take laxative almost every day of the week it wouldn't be IBS either.
>>
File: wat.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>7060531
Sometimes after eating food with a bit of oil in it i'll need to take an urgent serious sit down visit to the dumper. Only time it's been a hassle was in Korea, about 30 minutes after eating with family had to stop at a roadside gas station, busy place.
Korean bro in law is like oh hey don't put the paper in the toilet...i'm looking at the pile of shitwipes 4ft tall next to the crapper and thinking...this isn't cool mane...did my poops, big deal.
Saw a thread once where a dork was depressed because he'd been diagnosed with IBS. So a doctor says you have KWG or YCB and you're dealing with it?
FFS it's just having to have a shit right now. Next people will be going to quacks about waxy little grains in their eyes when they wake up and won't be satisfied until they're diagnosed with BWE (Blinky Wakey Eye), eithr syndrome or disorder and charged 35 bucks for some pill for it.
>>
>>7061672
entertaining post
>>
>>7061627
It fucked me up in that regard too, although it eventually subsided.
>>
>>7061423
Can you consider the concept of IBS being a relatively recent phenomenon in ancient history due commercially produced over-processed foods with unnatural additives?
Note that the ONLY known way to deal with IBS is to eat wholesome and unprocessed foods?

Think outside the basement, m8. Or just don't post.
>>
I've had ulcerative colitis for five years now. Sometimes I think there's no rhyme or reason to what makes it better or worse. I've had periods where I ate junk food every day for months and I was just fine. Then all of a sudden my face is breaking out with psoriasis like I'm a burn victim and I'm in the bathroom once an hour.

My best guess is that stress has most of an effect on IBD and IBS. Reduce stress in your life and it'll calm down on its own. Don't know about fixing it permanently though. If you figure that out, let me know.
>>
File: 1355041194623.jpg (8 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
1355041194623.jpg
8 KB, 213x160
I lost a bunch of my lower intestine in an accident as a kid. Since then, I regularly shit about 5-6 times a day. If I eat say, a greasy pulled pork or a really creamy alfredo on an empty stomach, I can literally feel myself need to shit. I have to excuse myself midway through the meal, right after the meal, about 20 mins after that, and again and again through the night. I don't eat for about a day and a half before a long car trip because I hate shitting in public places so much.

Don't weep for me, I'm already dead.
>>
>>7060531
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_bacteriotherapy

Advances and research into fecal bacteriotherapy.

Shit is pretty legit. MIT even founded a stool bank.
>>
>>7062507
Good stuff!

In relation to this; has anyone tried probiotics with any measure of success?
>>
>>7062488

how u lose intestine do
>>
>>7062536
Car crash where I wasn't wearing the shoulder belt (don't ask, I was just a bratty kid). With nothing to disperse the impact, the the lap belt sliced right through me.
>>
>>7060531

have good genes?
>>
>>7062545

u must have been go p fast. did it just cut through your skin and slice your intestine
?
>>
>>7062554
Sliced me up good. Just about in half.
>>
>>7062530
The science behind probiotics is still not so good.

Have you heard of Prebiotics before?

Prebiotics have way more valid research done over the years than Probiotics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prebiotic_%28nutrition%29

Like there is proof prebiotics actually stimulate the bacteria in your gut because Prebiotics can Definitely survive your digestive process.

Meanwhile, no one is really sure if the Probiotics you are taking can survive your digestive system.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.