[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eating wings with person >they use a knife and fork thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
>eating wings with person
>they use a knife and fork thinking it's less messy
>they make a giant mess in the process
>peck and tear at it henishly
>all their "finished" wings still have plenty of meat
>they complain that wings don't have enough meat for a meal

Please tell me I am the only person who knows somebody like this, because if this is a common thing these people need to be killed
>>
File: 1421109074021.jpg (104 KB, 581x668) Image search: [Google]
1421109074021.jpg
104 KB, 581x668
>>7060067
If you don't want to get messy, just order boneless chicken.
>>
>>7060067
I know no one like this because all the wing places I go to don't provide forks and knives

>asks for all drums because they don't know the trick for flats
>>
You actually go out with friends and order your own plates of wings as a complete meal?

And then your friends complain that there weren't enough wings to make a meal?

This is honestly one of the most unrealistic posts I've ever seen.
>>
I know plenty of assholes who do that shit. You aren't alone.

My mom is a prime example, and I have not had wings or invited her over for wings in 6 years.

It upset me even as a teenager and I'd have to excuse myself from being around her even in a restaurant.

I thought I was the only person upset by this.
>>
I have never known anyone like that, but I agree that if such people are real they should be killed.
>>
>>7060077
We were at my house, ordered a couple boxes of wings from a pizza place....they sell them by the LB, I don't know about you but a LB of hot wings is a decent meal for me on an average day
>>
The actual hilarity of this thread is you street trash who would eat wings, and also prefer to eat food with your hands.
>>
My girlfriend is rubbish at eating any meat with a bone on it, probably a consequence of an upbringing where all the meat was already deboned. I don't mind though, because I get all the pickins when she's "finished" with her meal I have another serving of delicious bone meat for me.
>>
I do this shit, i have an obsession with avoiding smell on my hands, if i touch an onion i gotta be cleaning my hands 4 times every 10 minutes until the smell is gone.

I use a knife and fork but have no clue what barbarians you was dining with OP.
It's hard to explain but if you dig the fork into a certain spot u can cut literally all of the meat from the bone with your knife, no meat is left, and you can enjoy your meal without having dirty hands after or getting your glass dirty when you want to drink mid wing.
>>
>go to Buffalo Wild Wings
>Order bone in wings medium heat
>Sauce is bitter and hot
>wings are fat, clearly growth hormone ridden wings
>cold and even raw in middle, size of wings made them impossible to cook through
>ask server for smaller wings
>chick looks at me like I'm speaking fucking French.

Haven't been to a BWW in 6 months. Don't know anywhere else to order good wings.
>>
I knew this one chink who would put the whole wing in his mouth, swishes it around for 20 seconds, then just spat out 2 bones. Was weird
>>
>>7060155
And the crazy part was this: the wings were drumettes!
>>
>>7060166

And this is why you don't fuck around with crazy girls.
>>
>>7060237
It says chink, not chick
>>
>>7060238

Chink or chick, you should avoid either one if they're spitting out more that one bone from a drumstick.
>>
>>7060151
>>cold and even raw in middle
>>>ask server for smaller wings

Never happened.
You would have complained about the raw wings before the size. Even you're probably not that autistic.

>>chick looks at me like I'm speaking fucking French.

See? Even the fictional waitress knew you were retarded.
>>
>>7060237
>I'm no can read good
>>
>>7060113
Actual, factual autism.
>>
>>7060076
>the trick for flats
I love flats. What is this trick you speak of?
>>
File: 20140408_094316.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140408_094316.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7060072
>>
>>7060288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRcOY-PvOC8
>>
I can usually handle chicken wings pretty fine, but fuck me I suck at eating fried chicken if it isn't the drum/leg. Normally with wings I can shove the whole wing in my mouth, and work a little tongue magic and spit out a clean bone.

Fried chicken is too big, my hands get so greasy, and I feel like a disgusting mess when trying to peel off all the little bits of chicken still on the bone. So I usually just say fuck it and eat the rest of my meal and be done with it.
>>
>>7060067
I have some weird OCD issues with my hands getting anything sticky, slimy, greasy, etc. on them so I just don't eat bone-in wings because I can't stand the sauce getting all over my fingertips. When I go out to wing places with my friends I'll just eat something before I show up and then just order beer at the wing place.
>>
>>7061339
I have this same problem, but only when I'm at home. I don't want to get my things all greasy/sticky. Like my keyboard, mouse, furniture, etc. I also hate eating something greasy and basically fucking over my cup/glass by getting grease all over it, basically forcing me to drink it down fast before I continue with any activity since I don't want my hands all greasy.
>>
Just take a pair of nitrile gloves, people.
>>
>>7061339
>>7061348
Do neither of you know how to wash your hands with soap?
>>
>>7061357
>eat greasy food
>naturally have a sip of my drink every now and then
>done with my food
>wash my hands
>still have a drink
>cup has grease all over it
>forced to either drink it all now or get up to wash my hands every time I take a sip

I think you are actually mentally retarded.
>>
>>7061357
Nigger, I can't fucking stand that shit being on my fingers even as long as it takes me just to eat the damn things. I always immediately go to the bathroom after and scrub and scrub that shit off my fingers until there's no trace of anything sticky or greasy on there but fuck, it's killing me inside the entire time I'm eating.

Did you miss the part where I explicitly fucking said "I have some weird OCD issues [with shit getting on my hands]"?????
>>
>>7061357
Do you not do anything while eating? Do you just blankly stare at your plate and hands while you shovel food into your mouth? I don't know about you, but I don't like wasting time day dreaming, and I'd rather not have greasy hands while touching things.
>>
>>7061368
Not the guy you're responding to, but you're literally autistic.
>>
>>7061377
Good thing you said literally or I would have though you meant I was figuratively autistic.
>>
>>7061382
Holy shit, that is the most autistic response I've seen to someone being called autistic.
>>
>>7061389
>2015
>being this much of a newfag
>>
>>7060099
Eating with your hands is aesthetically the best.
>>
>Normally with wings I can shove the whole wing in my mouth, and work a little tongue magic and spit out a clean bone.

I've seen this in person and it's so disturbing
>>
How does one consume a drum?

Just gnaw on it? Cause at least with flats you can debone them.
>>
>>7061412
it takes a mix of biting, sucking, tonguing
>>
>>7061456
lewd.

I think wings are my favorite food now
>>
>>7061374
Xtra napkins; amiright?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.