[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious thread: Meat glue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0
is /ck/ aware of meat glue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXXrB3rz-xU

This shit is making me nervous. I think back to all the times I've eaten meat and how that shit could have affected my health.
>>
>>7058301

Yea, all deli (unless house made) like Sarah Lee, Boarshead, Black Forest etc etc etc uses meat glue.

Common practice, not that "new" of an issue really.
>>
it's made up bullshit, you will be able to discern from the label if something is a 'formed meat product' or whatever. meat glue itself is completely fine for you. no one is take arse cheeks and gluing them together and selling them as a porterhouse, it's too fucking hard.
>>
>>7058301
It's an enzyme that naturally, guess what, occur in meat.

It's a bodily enzyme that does repairs. Just like MSG that's naturally occurring inn great abundance in pretty much everything.
>>
>>7058346
should we be transfusing it like that?
>>
>>7058301
dem lipstho
>>
>Not being able to discern solid cuts of meat to meat glued together

Shit tastes
>>
>>7058320
Well the only issue comes from the fact that they could be using it to overcharge you, so you end up paying for premium cuts but getting garbage instead
>>
>why do we need to wear face masks?
>this is dangerous stuff

And then they proceed to never bring it up again.
>>
>>7058378
dangerous to breathe in, not to eat
you wouldn't want to breathe in hot sauce gas, would you?
>>
>>7058301
>today tonight
top kek
>>
>>7058375
I'm more worried about cooking a 'meat glue' steak rare and getting food poisoning because the inner beef was exposed to the air.
>>
>>7058388
then don't cook it rare anymore
if meat glue as a practice is as often as they said it was, and you've been eating rare steaks before, why would you suddenly get food poisoning now more than any other time in your life?
>>
>>7058375

>sliced deli meat
>premium cuts

We're talking about Guido and Kike deli here, not actual butcher cut slabs of meat. Sandwich meat...I thought I made that VERY clear by name dropping flyover brands by name so literally anyone could understand what I was saying.
>>
Meat glue is the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxzUU_N6-I
>>
>>7058378
Dangerous to breath in because you can glue your insides closed.>>7058378
>>
>>7058562
Lmao theirs no chance, wrong enzymes

I love today tonights scare tactics though, and the petrol price scandals too
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.