[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly goes into "sweet and sour peasant soup"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sweet and sour peasant soup.png (269 KB, 802x426) Image search: [Google]
sweet and sour peasant soup.png
269 KB, 802x426
What exactly goes into "sweet and sour peasant soup"?
>>
Sweet and sour peasants, obviously.
>>
File: 1063288642.gif (409 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1063288642.gif
409 KB, 540x405
>>7057650
>>
>>7057646
Mmm sounds yummy. soup with eggs.
>>
>>7057672
I wish I wouldn't have clicked on this. I like to imagine he's all comfy in the bed at the thought that "soylent green is people!"
>>
>>7057650
Where do I get sweet and sour peasants? I can only find salty and bitter ones.
>>
File: 1084387632.jpg (155 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
1084387632.jpg
155 KB, 600x453
>>7058341

Problem?
>>
>>7058341
What does Soylent green have to do with the birdcage?
>>
>>7058436
Read the thread.
>>
>>7058347
You need to be a benevolent and fair leader to your peasants in order to win their trust and respect. This makes them sweet. To get them sour, you need to make an example of a few of them from time to time and punish them publicly in the town square to make them a bit sour and keep them in line.

It takes some practice, but eventually you'll get the desired levels of sweet and sour. You may still get some salty and bitter peasants as well, but as long as there aren't too many in the soup. it actually compliments the sweet and sour nicely and you end up with a very balanced and flavorful peasant soup.
>>
>>7058347
Ask Machiavelli.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.