[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a bottle of Mountain Dew before me and I am about to drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Mountain-Dew%20[1].jpg (75 KB, 382x540) Image search: [Google]
Mountain-Dew%20[1].jpg
75 KB, 382x540
I have a bottle of Mountain Dew before me and I am about to drink it for the first time in my life.
What am I in for?

Pic related, not mine, but the exact same Yuro Dew.
>>
>>7057278
kinda tastes like lime freezepops when they're melted. very syrupy, compared to all of the conventional name-brand sodas

shit's good though
>>
>>7057278
When I had my first sip of Mountain Dew™, it was a life changing experience.

As soon as that refreshing blast of citrus flavor hit me, I had a surge of energy! My fingers where jittery, eager to go from the high octane GAME FUEL I'd just consumed. I hopped onto League of Legends™ on my Alienware™ laptop and immediately went Shaco main and got to Challenger Series.

If you're ready to do gaming right, take that sip. You won't regret it.
>>
>>7057278
>Yuro Dew

Isn't all Mountain Dew caffeine free in Europe or is that somewhere else?
>>
>>7057286
I laughed so hard I cried

Mountain Dew does that to you
>>
>>7057284
>melted lime freezepops
That describes it perfectly. I couldn't otherwise except call it "a more syrupy Sprite".
Yeah it's good, but to my tastebuds only in small doses. It's not a Coke kinda deal whereas it could replace water (which it doesn't for me because I'm not a beetus chaser, but the point stands).

>>7057286
t-b-h after drinking half I now do feel a bit more inclined to play LoL. I'm on the website downloading the client right now
>>
>>7057290
Nope. Not in Germany at least.
>>
>>7057290

It's free of BVO, that's the only difference really.

It's illegal as a good additive in all of Europe, the FDA doesn't seem to think it's as bad as it is.

Oh well, I don't drink that poison, not my problem.
>>
>>
>>7057809
but anon, that will just violently explode
>>
>>7057820
pour it on sidewalk for glow in the dark paint
>>
>>7057820
XD mustardgastbhfamsmdhlmaorekt

Anyway,mtn dew hust taste like wasted money
Its shit
>>
>>7057278
Shit looks like antifreeze to be honest.
>>
green mountain dew tastes like having a foot lost to diabetes

the red one is pretty good though
>>
I find it overly addicting.

I drink on average 1 glass of soda a day, about 12oz.

I bought my first 2 liter of Mountain Dew in over a year the other day and drank it all in a day, it's overly addicting to me for some reason in ways other sodas aren't.
>>
Fuck Mountain Dew.
>>
>>7057278
Expect to promptly and completely to empty your bowels after drinking it.
>>
>>7057885
This or squirter are GOAT sodas.
Oh throwback Pepsi is great too
>>
>>7057895
>squirter
Thanks phone
>>
File: 20151107_071817.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151107_071817.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>7057896
You been filling your autocorrect with dialogue about your mother?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.