[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OOO HHH AHH AHHH IM LITERALLY OOOO HHHH Fucking Mike Wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (66 KB, 1026x651) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
66 KB, 1026x651
>OOO HHH AHH AHHH IM LITERALLY OOOO HHHH

Fucking Mike Wiens thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6FyQfwynI

I bet you could start a Kickstarter to punch him in the throat.
>>
>>7056770
D'ya think he pulls the same face when he noms on some guys cock?
>>
Why does he look like a weird looking chinaman?
>>
Is he cuming on that pic?
>>
>>7056770
Goddamnit that video triggered me hard.
>>
>>7056770
Every time he widens his eyes my dick shrivels a little
>>
Why do people watch this twink orgasm while eating random food in Asia? Fuck this loser, I hope he eats fugu and gets permanently paralyzed.
>>
>>7057988
>I hope he eats fugu and gets permanently paralyzed.
weeb
>>
>>7058046
wrong post bro
>>
he grows on you. give him a few videos and you'll start enjoying them. the opposite is true for chef john who gets more and more annoying the more videos you see and have to listen to him talking like a child and telling his "epic random triple lel XD" jokes
>>
anyone else hate videos of rich people experiencing things you'll never get to do?

"XD LOOK AT ME TRAVEL THROUGH ASIAN AND EATING ALL OF THE LOCAL GOODIES. IN A MONTH I'LL BE IN INDIA!! SEE YA LATER GUYS! BROOOOOOOOFIST!"
>>
>>7058051
The opposite is how I feel.
First time I saw him I was amused and could appreciate his enthusiasm but not I want to punch him in his fucking dumb face.
This was about two videos worth of progress.
And I say that as someone who isn't normally quick to anger.
>>
>>7058046
What if they got it from the simpsons? Or the serpent and the rainbow. Or x files? Was it in x files? I think there was an episode with it in it about zombies or some shit
>>
>>7058124
??????
>>
>>7058124
>>7058046
What if, get this, he just knows.
>>
The food he eats looks very nice but his extreme overreaction is cringe worthy. I wonder if his wife ever confronts him and asks why he's such a fake faggot.
>>
>>7058689
Probably not if he's that enthusiastic about what he puts in his mouth in bed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.