[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT KIND OF A MAD MAN PUTS ONIONS ON A SALAD??? AND BELL PEPPERS???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: bobby_20.png (69 KB, 229x334) Image search: [Google]
bobby_20.png
69 KB, 229x334
WHAT KIND OF A MAD MAN PUTS ONIONS ON A SALAD??? AND BELL PEPPERS??? WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS??? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??
>>
k
>>
>>7056415
I do. Sorry I offended your flyover sensibilities by straying from iceberg lettuce, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese-like product.
>>
>>7056583

LEAVE MY CHEESE FLAVORED WOOD CELLULOSE ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
File: 1446789668170.png (342 KB, 484x616) Image search: [Google]
1446789668170.png
342 KB, 484x616
>>
>Not putting onions in 98% of savory dishes

The trick, if you're really that much of a pussy about the pungency of raw onions, is slice them really thinly and to let them marinate with the vinaigrette alone at the bottom of the bowl for a little while. Acidity and all.
>>
>>7056685
>slice them really thinly and to let them marinate with the vinaigrette alone at the bottom of the bowl for a little while. Acidity and all.
+1

This guy knows.
>>
>>7056583
>flyover
fuck you you nasty bastard I live in the east and onion on salad is disgusting
>>
How bad of a picky eater are you, OP? Be honest.
>>
>>7056415
I put red onion in my salads all the time. It's delicious.
>>
I work at a pizza place with a salad bar, and the first thing that needs to be constantly replaced is the pre-shredded cheddar cheese. What the fuck? Why bother even getting a salad?
>>
>>7056415
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. I'm heading home right now with a bag full of cos lettuce, carrot, red onion, yellow capsicum, celery and broccoli sprouts. I'm going to make a salad out of these, dressed with peanut oil and balsamic vinegar and you can't stop me!
>>
File: picsad.jpg (3 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
picsad.jpg
3 KB, 257x196
>people actually think a salad is just iceberg and ranch
>>
>>7056415
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
>>
>there are people who unironically like onions
>>
>>7057179
Broccoli seems to me like it needs to be cooked,
>>
>>7056415
bell pepper+roma tomato+onion brunoise, a bit of feta cheese, a few olives, sprig of basil, balsamic, olive oil, salt
heaven!
>>
>>7057206
yeah the florets taste off to me raw, but I dig the stems raw
>>
File: 1446494899718.png (92 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1446494899718.png
92 KB, 171x278
>he has never eaten salade nicoise
flyover/10
>>
File: 1340005369346.jpg (34 KB, 478x586) Image search: [Google]
1340005369346.jpg
34 KB, 478x586
I love onions and peppers in salad. eat a dick op
>>
>>7057206
Broccoli sprouts are not broccoli.
>>
>eat spinach salad with onions, bell peppers, carrot, and chicken like every night at work
>see this thread as i'm eating
kek
>>
>>7056701
>yet another self-revelatory post that he completely fails to understand the essential arrogance of the term flyover.

Unless you live on the isle of Manhattan or within the city limits of LA, SF, MIA, or Seattle, you live in flyover. The term was invented by coastal urban gender-dysphoric fuccbois to compensate for the fact that they spend their lives eight days from ruin, totally dependent on the ag regions of the country.
>>
>>7056701
What state in "the east" are you? You people dont put delicious red onions in a salad? Just because other people dont consider your east coast bean-town liberal shithole a "flyover" state doesnt mean you have taste.
>>
>>7058236
incorrect, completely incorrect.
You should research better.
>protip: the Flyover meme originally concerned towns; not whole states and had nothing to do with aeroplanes.
>>
>>7058236
>Live in Memphis
>If it's getting transported by air, it's been through here.
>Central hub of one of the largest shipping networks in the US/world.
600k+ people
>Flyover

I agree, actually. Medium income is too low for Memphis to become a tourist trap or have a booming economy. I don't want to make it a racial issue, but we do need to clean up our residency if we ever want to be big.

>tfw Memphis might have been the Southern New York if it weren't for the Yellow Fever epidemics.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.