[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soylent thread, anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: drink_homehero.2364b1811c78.jpg (98 KB, 1120x630) Image search: [Google]
drink_homehero.2364b1811c78.jpg
98 KB, 1120x630
Soylent thread, anyone?
>>
Only software entrepreneurs with delusions of grandeur drink it.
>>
>>7052883
I drink it. I'm not a software entrepreneur, grandeur or not.

QED stop being such a massive faggot.
>>
>>7052876
how is a liquid supposed to fill you up. it takes the stomach 5 seconds to proccess it and then its empty again
>>
>>7052897
wew lad, I am discovered. Gj, u da best

+1 to you, sir. ^:)
>>
>>7052909
I tried it. There's a ton of protein in it, so it gives you that "full" feeing pretty easy.

Besides; are you implying you don't chew solid foods? Because if you don't, I'm sorry to your digestive system.
>>
>>7052876
I feel sorry for the pople who actually use this regularly. It's 'food' for sustenance only devoid of all pleasure. This food may fill your stomach, but it can never replenish your soul...
>>
>>7052938
I feel sorry for the land whales who refuse to eat anything that doesn't "taste good," and get fat because of it. Being fat may keep your brain happy, but it'll never keep your soul fulfilled like being actually healthy will.
>>
If you drink a glass of this a day along with regular meals will you get bigger?

I'm chronically skinny. I can't physically eat enough to not be skinny
>>
>>7052981
A meal of green beans and sauteed thai chicken is healthy and delicious, you just trying to start shit.
>>
File: hehehe.png (670 KB, 589x769) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.png
670 KB, 589x769
>>7052981
you're b8ing me i know but the alcohol won't let me not post.

Literally any food is better than soylent crap, be is a cheese bomb or fucking dumbass kale. I make my own applesauce you wanna fight me bro? Plz do, /fit/ BF will kick you ass even though he eats fucking chilidogs all the time (I will fix this).

I'll school you so hard you'll get a fuking PhD. You don't know who you're messing with bro.
>>
I got a shipment of the soylent powder. It made a great breakfast when you're not in the mood for something rich but you need something in your belly. No one in their right mind would eat soylent alone though.
>>
I tried it for a week and honestly it was great. It took a bit for my body to adjust to the sudden lack of material but it worked, I felt perfectly fine, and even lighter. It did give me weird gas the first few days though, so stock up on gas-x.
>>
>>7053279
As long as you're eating your regular diet AND Soylent, yes.

>>7053292
>>7053299
I'll admit, I was b8ing. I still eat plenty of "normal" food, but cinnamon Soylent makes a tasty, healthy, and easy lunch for when I go to work. Takes <5 minutes to prep, and then I sip it over 2 hours. Keeps me full and energized.

>>7053330
>>7053428
These guys know how to do it
I've never 100%'d it, only 75% max. It's not the ONLY food, just a very healthy meal for times when you'd otherwise be eating cold grilled chicken.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.