[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get local pizza instead they said ABSOLUTE SHIT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 4L_GszzCjDs.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_GszzCjDs.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>get local pizza instead they said

ABSOLUTE SHIT!
>>
>>7052835
but that looks delicious
>>
>>7052839
>I can taste with my eyes
>>
>>7052835
>live in flyover state
>mad the local pizza is shit
>>
Don't live in a flyover state and this won't happen
>>
looks great
>>
Is it really beyond some of the posters here to find a decent pizza place or is this another terrible maymay?
>>
>>7052835

There's little difference between any chain pizza, or local joint, as most of them buy their shit from the same huge wholesalers.

You get the same processed cheese, pepperoni, sausage, tomato paste based sauce, and dough, practically everywhere you go.

I wouldn't even bother unless I knew they were making their dough, cheese, and sauce fresh on premises from real ingredients. Most don't, though.
>>
>>7052891
>pizza restaurant
>making their own cheese

what the fuck is wrong with you? I mean seriously - what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>7052904
>Nigger doesn't know good pizzeria's make there own sauce and mozzarella in-house.

The fuck is wrong with you, faggot? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>7052974
>mozzarella
>cheese

pick one

actual cheese has taste and is aged, mozzarella is a mere cheese product
>>
>>7052835
I'm in Alaska and my local pizza place is tasty af tbqh family.
>>
File: bart_47.jpg (22 KB, 215x343) Image search: [Google]
bart_47.jpg
22 KB, 215x343
>>7052840
>he can't
>>
I lived on a flyover street in a fairly good sized city, still couldn't get decent pizza.
>>
where am i supposed to get good local pizza in maryland?
>>
>>7053018
locally
>>
>>7052891
That's incorrect. There are lots of different brands of flour, cheese, and sauce with varying degrees of quality. If you can't tell the difference between Dominoes' cheese which exudes a very distinct vomit and rotten banana odor vs any basic pizza cheese, then you should stick to whatever the cheapest pizza is near you.
I've never been to a local pizza place that didn't make their own dough. Almost none of them make their own cheese with the exception of fresh mozzarella as it's easy, doesn't take up much space, nor does is smell as strongly as many other cheeses. Some make their own pizza sauce, others don't but they do make their other sauces.
>>
>>7052835
Looks tasty af tbqh family.
>>
Does anyone else find Domino's way too sweet? I prefer even the shitty local places simply for the saltiness of the cheese and toppings. I don't like sugar on my pizza.
>>
OP, it looks like a mess. The best in my shit in my city is no way close at matching a thin crust from hungry howies or pizza hut.
>>
File: absolutely barbaric.jpg (17 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
absolutely barbaric.jpg
17 KB, 235x214
>>7052835
get some vegetables on your pizza, you fucking animal
>>
>>7052835
>toppings on top of the cheese
FUCKING
ANIMALS
>>
File: b607c53f.png (92 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
b607c53f.png
92 KB, 955x957
>>7052979
>>
>>7052835
Local pizza joints don't have the consistency requirements of national chains, so they're very hit or miss. Usually miss, admittedly.

But the best of the best fucking pizzas will always come from the local joints. You just have to find them.
>>
>>7053862
pizza IS a vegetable you mong
>>
>>7052835
There is about a hundred local pizza places near me with all the same looking menu's and pizza boxes, all shit.
>>
>>7053974

you from the uk?

>non-chain restaurant
>just eat logo
>guaranteed to be run by pajeet and supplied the same low quality trash as the other 500,000 just eat branch restaurants

fuck.

only actual british joints are decent if you don't want chains.
>>
I own and operate a local pizza joint, we make our own dough and sauce. While it is true almost all places get their toppings from wholesale ....the only 2 choices around me are fsa and sysco your food company will order toppings from other places if you ask so mine is pretty much a middle man between me and the least I want at a lower cost.
>>
*meat.....not least lol
>>
>>7052835

that 'za looks tasty, brah
>>
Don't know of any good local pizza places that are god tier but I've found that local hamburger places are the best
>>
File: file.png (239 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
file.png
239 KB, 460x287
>>7052868
>>7052877
better over than into tbqh
>>
>>7056032

You again?

You forgot the unibomber and Oklahoma City didn't you. That's fine.

:^)

You need better jokes.
>>
File: 1437128235697.png (162 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1437128235697.png
162 KB, 780x720
>>7056032
>be a flyover
>someone insults my shitty food
>get mad and bring up 9/11

The cycle of /ck/.
>>
>>7052835
looks good. u probably shouldnt eat if u arent hungry, fatass
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.