[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of the success of these 'upscale' fast food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Chipotle_Brandon.jpeg.jpg (628 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Chipotle_Brandon.jpeg.jpg
628 KB, 3264x2448
How much of the success of these 'upscale' fast food have to do with white people not wanting to dine near minorities and pricing them out.
>>
File: 2014-05-03 20.21.13.jpg (790 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-03 20.21.13.jpg
790 KB, 1280x960
>>7052209

Political discussion isn't food or cooking.
>>
File: evidence-youre-wrong-comic.jpg (74 KB, 650x618) Image search: [Google]
evidence-youre-wrong-comic.jpg
74 KB, 650x618
The chipoodles near me are chock filled with mexicans. No idea what you're on about OP.
>>
File: 2014-05-03 20.20.25.jpg (684 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-03 20.20.25.jpg
684 KB, 1280x960
>>7052218

SJW's try too hard to stir shit up on this board.
>>
>>7052209
All kinds of minorities at fast casual places near me OP. No poor people though, so that's nice.
>>
>>7052209
Or just people having hire standards. Mcdonalds has also been gaining less and less profit every year. People are just getting smarter.
>>
>>7052209
Places like this exist, but it sure as hell isn't Chipotle. Even your picture has some dindus in it. And that fat white guy with his baby carriage...ugh. I absolutely hate -- HATE -- people who have children and take them public places.

Fact of the matter is... Chipotle is Walmart tier. You'll see just as much entitlement in both places. I can't stand how disgusting and rude people are.

I will say this though...the average Chipotle customer fancies themselves more intelligent, better looking, higher paid, etc. whether it's true or not. It's the whole "embarrassed millionaire" mindset. I bet the average income of their customers is in the 15-25k range, but only until they get that business started, or someone buys their invention!
>>
>>7052209
>fast food
>>>/b/
>>
>>7052239
REKT
>>
Black people and minorities dont even eat cheap fast food, they eat bags of cheap cereal and stuff like that
>>
>>7052209
there's minorities ordering food in that pic though
>>
>>7052240

>discouraging food-related discussion just because it's subversive

>>>/r/food
>>
File: 20140507_152048.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140507_152048.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>7052239

>I hate seeing people with their offspring in public, it reminds me no woman would ever pick me to be their mate.

>The only disposable income I have goes towards dollar menu, my fridge is completely empty besides condiments.

>I hate it when people get to be happy and lead productive normal lives.

Fixed the entire post for you lad.

Why don't you live in a house like mine?
>>
>>7052209
Zero.

The success if "fast casual" is purely marketing based. It relies on Americans' general ignorance of nutrition and desire to be seen as more successful than they really are. "Fresh, classy" food is better for you even though it's a calorically dense as any drive-thru gut bomb.

Meanwhile, they could wander around the corner to the taco truck and get a burrito that's just as "freshand tasty" for half the price.
>>
>Whites constantly improving things like food
>it's actually just oppressing blacks

alright nigger whatever you want to believe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.