[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soccer Moms & Drive-Thrus!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20
File: soccer-mom-suv.jpg (123 KB, 445x297) Image search: [Google]
soccer-mom-suv.jpg
123 KB, 445x297
I finished raking up the leaves and had a hankering for McDonalds Fellatio Fish, so I decide to hit the drive-thru and rolling up, I see both lanes have two vehicles in them and I pick the outside lane (as it's been my experience that it's usually "luckier" and tends to go faster).

I pull up and roll down my window, only to hear; "yeah, and I'll take 9000 Happy Meals, 3952 without pickles, 468 with no mustard, blablabla, etc."

I then have to sit there as _three_ cars place their orders and roll thru the inside lane, while this empty-headed fucking soccer mom is ordering everything on the menu (and each thing of course has to be specially made for her retarded spawn) until finally she finishes and the next car in line can roll up....

Which is driven by ANOTHER empty-headed fucking soccer mom ordering 9000 Happy Meals and a ton of other shit (also, everything specially made) and I get to sit there and watch as another _three_ cars roll thru the inside lane while I'm waiting....

God damn it to fucking hell! If you're going to order a bazillion items, GO IN THE FUCKING RESTAURANT and make your order and stop holding up dozens of normal people behind you!

Fast food joints ought to put a up a "$10 max order" sign on the drive-thru, to prevent these clueless selfish soccer moms from being a pain in everybody's ass!
>>
Maybe you should have just gotten out of your car and walked in, you fucking moron.
>>
>>7051827
Just lean on your horn until they quit.
I've ran out of manners on useless people.
>>
Yeah I hate when that shit happens. Too bad once you're in the McDonalds drive thru there's no escape unless you want to run over a curb, take out some poles or run your car through some bushes.
>>
>getting mad cause other people use the drive through
You've reached a new level of autism. Also if your eating at fucking mcdonalds you aren't any better then the most retarded of soccer moms
>>
You do realize that in ANY establishment, not just fast food, there will always be a pain in the ass customer, right?

Go to Walmart, and the lines are long because that's where goobers normally go to shop.

Check in at a hotel, and you'll be held up by some asshole complaining that his room's window isn't facing east.

You can't even get decent help at car dealerships these days, because the salespeople are tied up with complete morons who make you look like a Nobel Prize candidate in comparison, but somehow have more money than you do.
>>
>>7051839
This world needs a enema.
>>
>>7051831
>Maybe you should have just gotten out of your car and walked in, you fucking moron.

All I wanted was a single Fellatio Fish, which is what the drive-thru is for, not catering a fucking hillbilly wedding!
>>
>>7051833
>Just lean on your horn until they quit.

I may just do that next time, though I dunno about pissing off a soccer mom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-xB_n1RHw
>>
>>7051854
>which is what the drive-thru is for
The drive thru is for people so fucking lazy that they can't be asked to get out of their car for a meal.
>>
>How dare people order things and pay for them!
>Why won't people cater solely to me! I'm a special snowflake!

Fucking millennials.
>>
File: soccer mom.jpg (200 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
soccer mom.jpg
200 KB, 750x600
>>7051883
>>Why won't people cater solely to me! I'm a special snowflake!

I know, right?! That's exactly how these soccer moms behave!
>>
>>7051907
It is ironic that the OP is the product of the very sort of soccer mom he's complaining about, yes.
>>
>>7051867
The drive through is for people too embarrassed to enter the establishment.
Either because they're too fat or too proud. Or both.
>>
>>7051912
>It is ironic that the OP is the product of the very sort of soccer mom he's complaining about, yes.

OP here and I'm 48 years old, son.

I was taught not to be a rude asshole and hold up other people needlessly and if were going to order a bazillion items, I'd park and go inside the restaurant to order them.
>>
>>7051913

The drive-thru is for grabbing a QUICK meal, not ordering for an entire battalion of fucking squalling brats.
>>
>$10 max order

Are you anorexic? What the fuck kinda rule is that. Drive thrus are to minimise the amount of people seeing me order five meals for myself.
>>
File: 8CKfj7wznKVz.320x240.05.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
8CKfj7wznKVz.320x240.05.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>fellatio fish
>>
>>7051933
It's probably easier to keep them contained in the minivan and order there then let them loose in the restaurant
>>
>>7051930
>OP here and I'm 48 years old, son.

Really? Then you should have learned to have some fucking patience and not be such entitled child by now.

>I'd park and go inside the restaurant to order them.

Then we'd only have whiney crybabies complaining about the soccer mom holding them up in the queue inside.

People ordering things is what happens in restaurants. Your order is not more important than their order. Deal with it.
>>
>>7051940
yeah i'm gonna need the sauce on that
>>
>>7051944
Not who you're replying to, but you should really just leave your kids at home.
>>
>>7051947
Fuck off cunty bollocks.
I can only see things from my perspective.
>>
>>7051957
Yes, keeping every child locked away in a basement at all times is a realistic and viable plan of action
>>
>>7051957
>>7051968
The only thing better would be to just not have kids at all.
>>
All drive throughs should have a sign that says "No large orders at drive through" or "For large orders, please walk inside". Or at the very least, if the establishment has two drive through lanes, one should be for small orders and the other for large orders - both marked accordingly.

>>7051831
Disagreed. The drive through is supposed to be the fastest option possible. Few places provide a decent area to wait for to-go orders. It seems to have become generally accepted that if you walk in, you are eating at a table there. Thus, it should be expected that if you drive in, you should not make a large order, because you are fucking up the concept of a quick stop. And if you do that, fuck you.
>>
I can feel sympathy for you, OP.
I used to work fast food, and the soccer moms were the worst customers. They take the longest time at the speaker and window and always have stupid requests. "I wanted milk instead of soda so I need to change this out oh you still want to upcharge me? Let me speak to your manager" or "I need four unique toys, oh you do not have for different toys well I want a refund and I still want my meal." And they sit at the window checking all their bags, and I totally understand wanting to make sure your order is correct, but chilling at the window as you check all your bags (and your cellphone) is forever in drive thru time, while all the cars behind have their food in bags, ready to be handed out, getting cold.

Also when they let their kids scream their order, shit like "I WANT FRENCH FRIES" into the speaker and thinking it is so cute.
>>
>manchild mad that real children were ahead of him in the line for children's food
>>
>>7051986
Check your literacy privilege. Not everyone can read.

/s

But actually, not everyone can read or pays attention. People would still just pick the shortest lane.

You're putting way to much faith in people.

FWIW, I actually agree with you and the OP. I'll go so far as to say that I think the drive thru should be limited to combo meals only and you can only order one.
>>
File: Capt.Mom.jpg (21 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
Capt.Mom.jpg
21 KB, 692x530
>>7051947
> soccer moms behave like an inconsiderate assholes
> "you should just suck it up, OP!"
>>
File: 1404234285891.jpg (105 KB, 920x1000) Image search: [Google]
1404234285891.jpg
105 KB, 920x1000
>>7051990

/thread
>>
>>7051960
>>7051996
>How dare people order and pay for things!
>How utterly inconsiderate to order what they want, instead of just letting me order what *I* want!

Oh those terrible people. You poor thing, you.
>>
>>7051996
this is some serious cognitive dissonance you've got going on here. You complain that somehow by going through the drive through with an order other people are being inconsiderate and selfish, yet you then expect everyone else to revolve their lives around your needs and wants with no consideration for other peoples rights.

tl;dr they did nothing wrong you're a dick and I'm glad society scorns people like you and not them
>>
>>7051948
I didn't think anyone would click the link if I posted it. Make a webm

http://mobile.slutload.com/video/2-guys-1-fish/8CKfj7wznKVz/
>>
>>7052004
>>7052008
>being inconsiderate and selfish

Yes, it is inconsiderate and selfish to hold up a whole bunch of people by ordering a shit load of stuff at the drive-thru, the entire point of which is speed and convenience.

Though I do have to say this McDonalds is always on the ball (it's owned by Arabs) and somehow got the fucking soccer moms their 9000 Happy Meals without delaying the other customers too much.
>>
>>7052033
no it's inconsiderate and selfish to expect everyone else to move aside because you don't want to wait in line like everyone else
>>
>>7052033
>A-bloo-bloo-bloo
>Get out of the way! *I'M* the most important person here!
>Stop being so selfish, you're in *MY* way!
>>
>>7052039
>no it's inconsiderate and selfish to expect everyone else to move aside

Except it was in fact _everyone else_ who is being delayed because these two soccer moms are clueless dingbats.

There were probably 2-3 cars behind me who had to wait also, as this was the lunch rush.
>>
File: momjeans.jpg (48 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
momjeans.jpg
48 KB, 500x384
>>7052040
>A-bloo-bloo-bloo
>Fuck you, everybody else can wait! *I'M* the most important person here!
>Stop being so selfish, I'm ordering a million items for *MY* precious snowflakes!
>>
>>7052099
No but seriously, you're an insufferable entitled child.
>>
>>7052099
>How dare someone else order and pay for things!
>Don't they know *I'M* here?!
>>
File: obi-wan kenobi.jpg (143 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan kenobi.jpg
143 KB, 400x400
>>7052102
>>7052104
>>
>>7052122
>loses the argument
>busts out the meme cannon
>>
>>7052122
Right. She's ordering for a bunch of people, so you have to wait. Glad to see you agree.
>>
>>7051835
there have been times when I've seriously considered this. Well it was a taco bell drive thru, but same thing.
>>
File: SrsLaugh.jpg (12 KB, 251x215) Image search: [Google]
SrsLaugh.jpg
12 KB, 251x215
>>7051986
>People reading signs
>At McDonald's
>And following them
>>
File: 1233521767_0132287.gif (985 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1233521767_0132287.gif
985 KB, 250x188
>>7052134

Except in the process, she's holding up a bunch of other people and knowing that is likely to happen, she should do the polite and civilized thing and go inside to place her bazillion item order.
>>
>>7052157
Specifically, she'd holding up YOU and that enrages you, because you're the most important person ever in the whole wide world damnit! How dare she!
>>
>>7052162
>Specifically, she'd holding up YOU

And the people behind me, who may be working and only have a 1/2 hour for lunch and don't want to waste it waiting for her inconsiderate ass.
>>
>>7052169
>And the people behind me

You're holding up the people behind you, too. You inconsiderate cunt. Why don't you get out of the way and let those poor people order? God you're so fucking disgusting. I bet you think you have a "good reason" or something? Pathetic.
>>
>>7051827
you are such a whiny bitch

wahhhh waaahhh
>>
>>7051846
underrated reference
>>
>>7051827
>normal people
>fat shits getting mad they can't get mcdonalds fast enough
top kek op
>>
>>7051930
>OP here and I'm 48 years old, son.
fucking babyboomers, I should have known. OP you are north american, right?
>>
>>7051827
>expecting the soccer mom to lug all that shit into their car

She's doing it for a reason you self-centered mong
>>
>>7052157
>polite and civilized
>at mcdonalds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4qAgh1OW4w
>>
>>7051858
>my ultimate form
>I will go super sayan
Is this real life?
>>
>>7051827
>yeah, and I'll take 9000 Happy Meals
>ANOTHER empty-headed fucking soccer mom ordering 9000 Happy Meals
only 9000? I don't see what the big deal is
>>
I agree with op these bitches should be calling in their orders even.
>>
>>7052244
It's clearly fake. You'll notice that the mouth movements don't match what's being "said" at certain points.
>>
>>7051827
I sympathize OP, I hate this shit. If your order is that big you really should call ahead, and yes you CAN do that, most people don't know though.

One time I had this happen and it only 1 lane in the drivethrough, around 1pm, so not lunch hour but still busy, and some woman in a van blocked the entire line for 10 minutes while cars kept piling up. Eventually the staff had to come out re-route traffic so more people wouldn't get stuck in line because she refused to pull ahead and move out of the way without her food.
>>
>>7052162
That's the human condition you jack ass.
If you don't consider yourself the most important person in the world, who the fuck does?

You beta pussy fuck, getting keked by middle aged women at McDonalds.
You should just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>7052157
But then she'd be holding up the people inside the store who may also be short be time, but who walk instead of drive. Or who prefer to speak to a cashier directly rather than fuss with a staticky intercom.
>>
>>7051827
fast food employee here
gold start post.
get your fucking lazy bitch asses out of the car and into the lobby so you don't drive the timer up to 220 seconds and put us in the red you thoughtless whores. the drive thought is supposed to be so you can get in and out quick, not so that you can order without having to get up.
>>
>>7051858
>Toledo

Detroit's retarded sister city without any industry. Explains a lot.
>>
>>7051947
this
>>
>>7052352
Most people are intelligent enough to recognise that they're being a fucking cunt though.

Unlike you and your "Hurr durr alpha as fuck" sociopathy.
>>
Why do people freak out when they have to wait a few extra minutes? You must think very highly of yourself if you consider every moment of your time that important.
>>
>>7052527
Because the food is made and waiting in a bag and getting cold while she holds up the line.
>>
>>7052535
>They made up your order before finishing hers

I don't think you've thought your cunning excuse all the way through.
>>
>>7052551
@ $15 dollars an hour those fuckers better be psychic!
>>
>>7052551
You think it's just one guy making all the burgers for everyone? They got like 10 people back there working on multiple orders. For OP it's easy to figure his fish sandwich would be done and ready way before a trillion Happy Meals.
>>
>>7052621
You get whatever fucking sandwich is in the front of the chute whenever you order it and no matter how many other orders are in front of you. You could drive up and be the only person in the entire place and still get something that had been sat there for 10 minutes.

The only way to guarantee a fresh burger is to order a custom burger that won't be in the chute already.
>>
americants sure are in a hurry to get fatter
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 2000x1053
>>
>>7052628
>implying they wouldn't pull it out of the chute and unwrap it and change it to fit your autistic order
>>
>>7051839
Personally i feel bad for taking a long time. I wish there was a special snowflake line for when I know I'm going to take a few extra minutes.
>>
>>7051827

>boo hoo I can't get my meal fuckin ppl with kids !!!! how am I supposed 2 feed my 350lb body waaah waaah

kill yourself
>>
>>7052330
>It's clearly fake.

Watch the vid, it's actual real life in 'Murrica.
>>
>>7052415
>But then she'd be holding up the people inside the store

But you're not holding up anybody inside the restaurant, as you can step aside once you place you bazillion item order and let others make their orders.
>>
>>7051858
It's fake, it was proven years ago, doesnt really take away from the hilarity though.
>>
>>7052189
>48 years old
>1967
>Gen X

I hope this is bait
>>
>>7052870
It was the ordering that took up the line, not the waiting to receive part.
>>
>>7052925

But there are half a dozen registers inside the restaurant where they can take your order, the dive-thru only has two (or even just one lane) and everybody behind her is sitting their with the thumb up their ass while the the 1/2 they've got for lunch ticks away.
>>
File: old people fuck you sonny.jpg (44 KB, 491x327) Image search: [Google]
old people fuck you sonny.jpg
44 KB, 491x327
>>7052875

The Internet ain't your secret club, jr.
>>
>>7052628
American McDonalds still use the chutes? Pig disgusting.
>>
File: val-kilmer-before-after.jpg (51 KB, 592x360) Image search: [Google]
val-kilmer-before-after.jpg
51 KB, 592x360
>Eating at Mcdonald's or any fast food place in the first place.
>>
>>7051827
>"$10 max order"
but I generally get a mac meal and a 20 piece coming around 11 dollars, are you saying I should have to go inside like some common peasant?
>>
>>7053067

make it $20 then, the point is that the drive-thru isn't the place to order dozens of specially made items, holding up the people behind you.
>>
>>7053079
I'm sure someone else would argue that it's just as obnoxious to go inside and hold up the line ordering dozens of specialty items too.

Either way, it's fucking obnoxious to place a shitload of finnicky, autistic orders at any fast food place, regardless of whether it's inside or in the drive-thru.
>>
>>7053026

Damn, Madmardigan got fat.
>>
>>7053088
>I'm sure someone else would argue that it's just as obnoxious to go inside and hold up the line ordering dozens of specialty items too.

Again; there are multiple cash registers inside the restaurant where other customers can get their order taken, a drive-thru only has one or two.
>>
>>7053241
Just because there are multiple registers inside doesn't mean that they're all going to be staffed.

I've been to several fast food places with 2-3 registers and they only ever staff one of them. Similar to how when I go to the supermarket, they have like 30 check out lanes but only 10 of them are open so I still end up standing in line behind 1-3 other people.
>>
I'm not, like, defending these people, but I'd imagine it would take a fuck ton of time to get a bunch of kids out of a car, make them sit still while you ordered and waited, and then got them all back in the car again. I can see why they'd use the drive through, since the kids are already strapped down.
>>
>>7051846
It is an enema. Faggot.
>>
So the whole point of a drive through is to place orders quickly, have them made quickly, then get the fuck out. As in the entire exchange should be able to happen in four minutes or less. If you're sitting there staring at the menu board going "uuuhhhhhhhhhh...." you really should pull out and fucking go inside. If you're ordering a bunch of shit that will take more than two minutes to make, you will be pulled over anyway, so really you should have gone inside to begin with.

If you're just ordering a drink or some fries and a sandwich or two, you're in the right place.

What people don't know or understand unless they've worked at a place with a drive through is that there's a maximum average time. Granted, it's a shitty corporate policy, but sitting there and taking forever to order and/or ordering a ton of food is just a fucking pain for not only the employees but everyone else trying to use the drive through.

It's fast food, so do yourself and everybody else a favor by walking off a few of those calories and coming inside instead of sitting in your car like a sack of lubber.
>>
>>7051827
You're a moron. Places add drive thrus today just to cater to soccer moms as they don't want the hassle of getting all the kids in and out. This also saves mcdonalds the time and effort needed to clean the mess they'll make and the customers that they'll piss off. Is it that hard to drag your fat ass inside?
>>
>>7051827

fucking drive out of the DT lane and leave, you don't need McBettus that bad. I literally wanted a cheat meal at Wendy's today but I pulled in, there was a line, and I left. You don't need to eat that garbage that bad.
>>
>>7053251

I go to Market Basket and they man every single register every day. It's fucking great
>>
i really hate serving families in my restaurant. the kids are always picky little brats who don't know what they want, won't read more than one item on the menu, won't communicate what they want, and won't tell their order directly to me. they always make their parents communicate their pretentious fucking order. no matter how hyperactive and talkative they were on the way in, they turn to stone statues when it's time to make a decision. these parents don't realize how awful this is for their self-confidence, and how much of everyone's time they're wasting going through this act every single time they eat fast food.

>okay tell me what you want
>turkey
>ok that's the #4 turkey it has mayo lettuce tomato
>...
>do you want tomato
>i want turkey and lettuce
>so you don't want tomato
>...
>how about mayo
>n-no
>[repeat for every ingredient and side order per shitty chillun]

families with kids are the fuckin worst, whether they're in a drive thru or not.
>>
>>7052339
>call ahead
it's mcdonalds for fucks sake
>>
File: steam.png (88 KB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
steam.png
88 KB, 339x338
>>7052441
>fast food employee here
>he thinks his thoughts & opinions are valid
>>
File: 1410858317351.png (26 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1410858317351.png
26 KB, 775x591
>ITT: One infinitely angry Anon valiantly fights against the tidal wave of shitposts from all the defensive, Gen Y soccer moms that lurk this board
>>
>>7051858

lol that car after hers just rolls up like he didnt just witness some crazy shit.
>>
>>7051846
Then get lubed up and kill yourself
>>
File: 1400895259961.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1400895259961.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
>>7051827
>>
chill out grandpa
>>
>>7051835
Yeah it bugs the shit out of me how many places trap you, what if I have an emergency?
>>
>>7053251
>Just because there are multiple registers inside doesn't mean that they're all going to be staffed.

If a soccer mom is in there making a bazillion item order while half a dozen people are standing behind her, someone will come up front to man another register.
>>
File: dying of the light.jpg (18 KB, 302x430) Image search: [Google]
dying of the light.jpg
18 KB, 302x430
>>7053954
>>
>>7055070
yeah there is only so many people working there, when someone comes with a huge order for a ton of people with many specifics the kitchen is going to get slowed down by it no matter what and it's annoying and stressful for everyone involved because now do you not just have one person with a lot of stuff they want but then you have a quickly building line of angry people that don't know what's going on in there on top of it.
>>
File: burn.jpg (17 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
17 KB, 299x200
>>7051990
best /ck/ post I've seen in a long time.
actually giggled

8/10
>>
Hard mode: are soccer moms worse, or are cars full of teenagers who take forever due to placing multiple different orders instead of putting them all under one?
>>
>>7051827
>hankering for McDonalds Fellatio Fish

Then you got what you deserve. Some would call this "karma."
>>
7/10 bait nice one OP
>>
>>7051839

>go to grocery store
>old woman writing a personal check
>go to next lane
>old guy counting out exact change
>go to wendys
>fatass college girls ordering 3000 calories a piece and putting a minute of "um"s between each item
>go to bank
>some fuckwad who couldn't add and the teller needs to redo the slip
>go to store
>some nigger paying with ebt and taking out items they no longer want
>their spawn is harassing and eating candy off the shelf without paying
>cashier needs the manager to come
>shimmy on over to next line
>fatass with a cartfull of cola and kraft macncheez
>wheezing between lifting items to the counter
>at a redlight, turns green
>30 second delay because guy at front was on their phone
>walking around campus
>some phonezombie nearly walks into me

Need an apocalypse to clear out the gene pool.
>>
You could stop being a fucking aspie and walk in to order

Better yet stop being a tub of lard amd not eat fast food
>>
File: baby echidna 4.jpg (14 KB, 579x405) Image search: [Google]
baby echidna 4.jpg
14 KB, 579x405
>>7051990
>>7051990
>>7051990
THIS
>>
>>7052765
Some really disgusting body proportions going on there.
>>
>>7055097
>yeah there is only so many people working there, when someone comes with a huge order for a ton of people with many specifics the kitchen is going to get slowed down by it no matter what

Sure, the kitchen will slow down a bit with a large order but fat food joints are designed to quickly make dozens of orders simultaneously, so this isn't an issue.

The problem with placing a bazillion item order at the drive-thru, is that the kitchen can't begin to make the other people's orders until those customers can pull up to the squawk-box, which is being tied up by one dumbass soccer mom parking her ass in front of it and blabbing away for an hour.
>>
Maybe don't go to McShittles next time
>>
>>7056236
>disgusted at lack of penis

Go to back to /y/, faggot
>>
>>7051846
Im praying for tidal waves too, anon. godspeed.
>>
>>7051933
Actually, the drive-thru is for people who don't want to get out of the car for whatever reason. That might include having a pack of kids that they don't want to herd out of the car and into the building with them. Highly illegal and dangerous to leave the kids parked without an adult with them.
>>
>>7057057
>Highly illegal
Wow. I knew it was illegal but I had no idea it was HIGHLY illegal.
>>
>>7051990
stay toasty roasty
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.