[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Ketchup and Mustard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: discust.jpg (35 KB, 450x395) Image search: [Google]
discust.jpg
35 KB, 450x395
> Ketchup and Mustard
>>
Ketchup with the fries/tots, mustard on the burger/dog

They CAN coexist
>>
The onions thing was kinda funny but everyone knows catsup and masterd go well together on cheeseburgers
>>
>>7051493
Hello, Simon Shit-Post.
>>
>>7051495
This.
>>
File: 1415451137387.jpg (75 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1415451137387.jpg
75 KB, 768x1024
>>7051493
I like ketchup and mustard mix for fries and tendies
>>
Mustard is the only way to go. I put mustard on fries, fish sammiches, dogs fuckin mustard all the time. Ketchup to me is like nutella, just some over glorified pussy sauce. At least mustard has history and lore behind it. It was used in the motherfuckin ancient times by pharoahs and shit. Kings and queens, sharecroppers and serfs and vassals and shit all ate mustard. You think those liederhosen fuckers with the horns in the mountains where like "ja, hold up. I need to poot ze kotchup on mien hot dog" fuck no.

Mustard is the motherfuckin shit, with a rich history to match.

Ketchup is retard sauce. It was made in the 20's or some shit I bet so they could douse thier fuckin shitty industrail revolution goulash. Fuck ketchup.
>>
File: 1436228213363.jpg (105 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
1436228213363.jpg
105 KB, 500x640
>>7051493
>>
>>7051495
Segregation is the way to go, they're both fine but not together.
>>
>ruining your food by dousing it with ketchup

Why do people do this?
>>
>>7053099
Why do you care?

They aren't dousing your food with ketchup, it's really none of your business.
>>
>first the hipster plebs begin shunning ketchup
>now mustard

what's next? salt or pepper?
fucking shitracha loving dick eaters
>>
File: stop it.jpg (120 KB, 582x625) Image search: [Google]
stop it.jpg
120 KB, 582x625
>>7051493
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.