[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make some paella this weekend, /ck/. I found this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 29656_grilled_paella_mixta[1].jpg (971 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
29656_grilled_paella_mixta[1].jpg
971 KB, 3000x2000
I want to make some paella this weekend, /ck/. I found this recipe, is it good enough to impress?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUUf2zWJ4UM
>>
>>7048386
That's a bastardized version of a paella but well. It'll do.

Little tip: never stir. That's stupid. The rice will expel the startch and make it creamy but that's not a paella. The rice of a paella has to be is loose.
>>
>>7048386
I'm spanish and what the fuck is this shit
>>
He's making risotto almost
>>
>>7048610
A man selling stock pots for Knorr.
>>
>>7048386
https://es.wikibooks.org/wiki/Artes_culinarias/Recetas/Paella_tradicional

There. Go put that in babelfish and cook it
>>
>I'm x and this is not real y
no one cares
please stop this forever
>>
>>7048841
Italians are the worst offenders for this.

I fucking hate Italians.I hate them and their big fucking stupid arrogant noses.
>>
>>7048610
best version of paella I ever saw.

All the others are " throw antything in your frigde into a pan and add rice and fish"

retarded dish if you ask me.

>>7048849
Bonus points if some "chef" goes to a random family and asks for their judgement on the chefs food.
>>
>>7048633
> almost
no, he actually is
>>
How much saffron is it advisable I use?
>>
>>7048386
Please watch this video.
It is the ultimate.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/paella-on-the-grill-recipe.html
>>
>>7050156
This changed my life.
>>
Anybody ever made paella? It looks phenomenal. I assume it's possible to make without that enormous pan, but would it make any difference?
>>
>>7050312
I've made it a bunch of times
I have used the extra special spanish pan of finest carbon steel folded over 9000 times, and just a plain cast iron
I recommend the pan because it is moar authentic
make sure to spend a couple of hours autistically seasoning it before use, otherwise you won't be able to enjoy it
>>
>>7050316
I'll get the 60" one then.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.