[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YouTube food channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What does /ck/ think of Chef Devaux?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQ7G2p3hJ8
>>
what kind of fuckin wypipo food gimmick is this shit
>>
This is my go to youtube sushi chef guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRL18LvVyo

He shows you how to do it, and clearly comes from restaurant experience.
>>
One of my least favorite things is rich assholes who think they can cook and start their own youtube "cooking shows" (no point in mentioning names).

At first I thought that was what this was, but it turned out to be a pretty solid video.

It was more like an autistic yuropoor with a very specific hobby rather than a cooking video, but whatever. Most of the techniques were demonstrated and explained perfectly, and made to look easy.
>>
>>7047781
Is your OP pic something which that "chef" made? Then I think they're awesome, because that looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright design.
EXCEPT, I fucking hate salmon in sushi, there's so many better fish to use. That part sucks and would make me not want to eat it. Other than that, though, I like it.
>>
>>7047781
So it's just jello skin.
>>
>no masaokis
shame on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA
>>
WA LA
>>
>>7047781
This guy is an idiot and should be killed by actual sushi chefs.
>>
>>7048489
but who wouldn't want their salmon tartar sushi roll covered in mango and strawberry gel?
>>
File: meinneger.jpg (5 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
meinneger.jpg
5 KB, 198x200
>>7047989
>not liking salmon in sushi
>>
>>7048819
>salmon tartar sushi roll covered in mango and strawberry gel with sriacha and inedible undercooked squash

This is an abomination unto the lord.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.