[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made my first batch of chicken noodle soup tonight. What are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_20151105_183923-241576800.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20151105_183923-241576800.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I made my first batch of chicken noodle soup tonight. What are you having for dinner tonight, anon?
>>
>>7047522
frozen gyoza
It's my band's new name
>>
>>7047529
Sounds yummy!
>>
I had jets pizza boneless buffalo wings and now I'm going to polish off a fifth
>>
Cracker to soup ratio is way off

You need like half the crackers you have currently

Are you eating chicken noodle soup with crackers or crackers with a side of chicken noodle soup?
>>
>11 crackers
you saving the rest of the soup for tomorrow? or are you really sick?

i had chicken jalfrezi with green beans and peppers, and a side of basmati rice.
>>
>>7047547
I've never heard of Jet's. Was it good?

>>7047555
>>7047559
The bowl is deeper than it looks in the pic. Also I like my crackers and am to lazy to fix or get anything more to eat. It's more filling for me this way.
>>
>>7047522
Speaking of chicken, im making stock to use in a chicken noodle soup tomorrow. This is my first time hope everything goes well.

Had tendies for supper
>>
>>7047580
Looks pretty good but seems like it needs more chicken
>>
>>7047587
Yes I agree, will use more chicken next time. Started with 14qts and ended up with about 4 1/5
>>
File: Snapchat-2169302665486377355.jpg (760 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2169302665486377355.jpg
760 KB, 1440x2392
>>7047564
They make their own ranch and it's great pizza and wings. Northern Michigan
>>
>>7047555
>Cracker to soup ratio is way off

I also like lots of crackers in my chicken noodle soup (also chili) but you have to crush them and put them in the bowl first, then ladle the soup on top, otherwise the light crackers don't mix into the soup well.
>>
had some brats that I boiled in sierra nevada's oktoberfest with onions and butter, red cabbage and salad.

Hated to use such a good beer for the brats but it's the lowest abv I had on hand, plus lager.

I damn well wasn't gonna use a founder's breakfast stout or backwoods bastard.

I reduced it and thickened with corn starch + water after removing the brats to make a gravy, which was applied over the brats and cabbage.
>>
>>7047522
Leftover chink food, I had some chicken lo mein mixed with some kind of beef stuff. It was pretty tasty.
>>
nigga got that Costco za son!
>>
>>7047616
Finally someone gets it

>>7047705
I was never one for cabbage but the rest sounds really good

>>7047818
mah nigga, costco's the shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.