[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about this magical ingredient that makes everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: cayenne.jpg (11 KB, 200x141) Image search: [Google]
cayenne.jpg
11 KB, 200x141
What is it about this magical ingredient that makes everything taste better?
>>
>>7047202
They've engrained themselves into us, like dogs and cats.
>>
>>7047202
Chef John is that you?
>>
>>7047202

Yes, paprika is good.

You should try the smoked variety.
>>
Cocaine

or something gay like LOVE
>>
It gets even better

https://youtu.be/lCkJrw0OSxQ
>>
>>7047202
MSG in savory

Sprinkle of rock salt on sweet
>>
File: cayenne.png (564 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
cayenne.png
564 KB, 720x528
>>
>>7047202
They're not the same or even close ya know. Peppers mistakenly called that, they're capsicums are native to the Americas. Paprika is a whole different thing and unrelated.
>>
>>7047252
>dat recipe
>pure water
Pure water will kill you.
The kidneys have the biggest problem here because they rely on electrolytes to power and energize themselves. Also brains and hearts and other bits of ourselves. Pure water drains living bodies of the electrolytes needed to keep them running, taking them away through osmosis.
>>
>>7047334
your right but purified water isn't actually pure and it's almost impossible to get it that way
>>
>>7047258
>being this stupid
It's almost cute. Almost. Really, it's just obnoxiously Australian of you to be this dumb. I feel :-( for you.
>>
>>7047344
Oh? So water that's been purified isn't pure? What's the difference between 'purified water' and 'pure water,' then?
>>
File: paprika crust.jpg (253 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
paprika crust.jpg
253 KB, 1600x1066
paprika is probably my favorite spice.

it adds color and taste, but it also adds BODY/TEXTURE.

when used as a rub, it forms a wonderful crust.

and that crust will soak up any smoky flavor from the bbq/girll.
>>
>>7047366
the shit you buy on the shelf has impurities obviously, it's not 100% pure
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.