[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which dank cooking websites have the least page-bloat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Which dank cooking websites have the least page-bloat?
>>
seaque
>>
File: tuDrx.jpg (126 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
tuDrx.jpg
126 KB, 1024x769
>>7045416
>bloat
/g/, please, it's 2015
>>
>>7045439
My computer and phone can handle it memory-wise, but it bothers me psychologically. I can't focus on a recipe with all dat bloat.
>>
Use print view then?
>>
>>7045416
Foodwishes
>>
>>7045720
I din't think of that. Thanks.

>>7045741
cool
>>
Take a look at based Ricardo:
http://www.ricardocuisine.com/en
Great recipes, precise mesurements so you won't fuck up a receipe.
>>
>want to try a new dish
>just want to look at a few recipes for a baseline
>slideshows, slideshows everywhere
>95% of cooking sites don't work at all because I adblock
>click on a link for a recipe and you just get a list of recipes having nothing to do with what you clicked on
>manage to find a recipe, and right off the bat you can tell it's lazy housewife bullshit that will be disgusting

There are no good cooking websites. The Internet is absolute shit for cooking. This is one subject on which you really just need some good cookbooks and maybe the advice of someone who's done it before.
>>
>>7045416
/ck/ sticky is fairly lean
>>
>>7045416
> This guy doesn't know how to use ad-blockers

Junkbuster is the best, I have a version that I've modified myself for those stupid ass extra long URLs. The nice thing about JB is that you can modify the blocklist in real time unlike some others which are point and click based bullshit or require a restart between changes to the config files.
>>
>>7046042
Yer mum wasn't so lean after I was done with her last night
>>
>>7046051
adblock is actually what disables most of those cooking websites and makes them unusable (because they know you're using it).

see:
>>7046040
>>
>>7045439
What happened there?
>>
>>7046198
Work it out for yourself, Columbo.
>>
>>7046212
What's a columbo?
>>
>>7046222
>You have to be 18 to browse this site
>>
File: Well well well.jpg (43 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
Well well well.jpg
43 KB, 600x453
>>7046222
>>
>>7045416

Epicurious.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.