[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Pierre White biopic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: twisted fucking psycopath.jpg (26 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
twisted fucking psycopath.jpg
26 KB, 280x390
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-3218201/X-Men-s-Michael-Fassbender-play-Marco-Pierre-White-Ridley-Scott-s-biopic-legendary-three-Michelin-starred-chef.html

The Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™ man is getting the biopic treatment

What do you think about this, cu/ck/s? Will you go to see it?
>>
>>7044118
Opening night.
>>
I absolutely love his carbonara recipe

Just like him, I LOVE to use Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™ in my carbonara

Why use Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™ you ask? Because it makes your pastas taste better. You should try it.

If it's good enough for Marco-Pierre White, it's good enough for me

Buy Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™
>>
It's incredibly hypocritical to make fun of a fantastic chef who shills for one company to make money, when all the other chefs you worship literally sell themselves to make money. Hello, pot, meet kettle. Everyone has to make a buck.
>>
>>7044292
Most respected celebrity chefs at least try to remain true to cooking. As in they won't go and say that the best way to make scrambled eggs is to use soy milk. Using your reputation to be a dick to scrubs is not the same as knowingly spreading misinformation because you know no one will second guess you.

Yeah mpw doesn't give a fuck but that doesn't exempt him from derision for his actions. If anything it invites it.
>>
>>7044358
How is life in fantasy land?
>>
File: marcopierrewhite.jpg (50 KB, 418x305) Image search: [Google]
marcopierrewhite.jpg
50 KB, 418x305
I've stopped putting milk in my morning coffee.

Instead, I use a Knorr® Rich Beef Stock Pot™.

Why do I use a Knorr® Rich Beef Stock Pot™, instead of milk, I hear you ask?

And the reason is, because Knorr® Rich Beef Stock Pot™ tastes better than milk. You should try it.
>>
Of all of the "based on a true story" sort of films, I really don't get the appeal of biographies. I mean, I like to watch you cook things, I barely care who you are, I care even less what you did thirty years ago.

I also can't get over how completely narcissistic these things are.
>>
File: 1446055617913.jpg (96 KB, 659x438) Image search: [Google]
1446055617913.jpg
96 KB, 659x438
>>7044389
>implying he uses chicken stock to make carbonara when the cameras are not on him
>>
>>7045275
>can't get over how completely narcissistic these things are

It's perfect for MPW then.
>>
this fag burned out and gave up in pretty much everything cooking related
then later resurfaced after exhausting his money and much of his fame and came back more pretentious than ever and sold out
>>
File: Puck.jpg (8 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
Puck.jpg
8 KB, 300x210
>>7044358
>Most respected celebrity chefs at least try to remain true to cooking.
Maybe so, but once they have a big enough empire to support they all start shilling questionable shit. It starts with a bunch of restaurants, books and television, but ends up with questionable product endorsements. Wolfgang Puck is a great example. Some of the garbage he shilled for is amazing. Pic related.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBaZjlhHzA
>>
Marco Pierre White is responsible for creating Gordon Ramsay's forehead ridges
>>
>>7045698
Are you mad? (And by mad, I mean crazy). I never implied any such thing.
>>
>>7044358
>Most respected celebrity chefs at least try to remain true to cooking.
No they don't. They ALL sell out. ALL of them. That's why they're celebrities. This isn't a business which lets you out as a human being.

MPW is a classic case of someone who was dripping with raw talent but burned himself out. Everything I've seen him do in the last several years, he just doesn't give a fuck about. And it's hard to blame him.
>>
File: 1443894499462.png (16 KB, 362x324) Image search: [Google]
1443894499462.png
16 KB, 362x324
>the movie is told in a series of flashbacks, as a washed-up former 3 star chef turned Knorr® stock pot salesman looks back at his life in the kitchen and wonders where it all went wrong
>>
>>7044118
I approve

Marco was sexy back in the day and Fassbender is the sexiest actor in Hollywood. He deserves a biopic that isn't fucking Jobs
>>
>>7044118
You're tearing me apart Lisa!
>>
Interested to see how Fassbender will play him
>>
File: the master and the apprentice.jpg (69 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
the master and the apprentice.jpg
69 KB, 620x413
who will play young gordon ramsay?
>>
>>7047197

In all seriousness I could see NPH doing it.
>>
>>7046282
It's such a shame. The guy was an absolute legend, and now he's giving "masterclasses" on how to make mac and cheese.
>>
>>7047433
could work except Americans can't do British accents for shit
>>
>>7047197
I don't really care
what I wanna know is who is gonna play young Mario Batali
>>
>twisted fucking psycopath.jpg

haha, nice
>>
File: jesse plemons.jpg (42 KB, 594x412) Image search: [Google]
jesse plemons.jpg
42 KB, 594x412
>>7047197
this guy with forehead prosthetics
>>
File: NelsAnne.jpg (67 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
NelsAnne.jpg
67 KB, 620x387
>>7047197
>who will play young gordon ramsay?

Any floppy haired colonial with a slapchop
>>
>>7049534
Ah, the ginger Matt Damon.
>>
>>7048672

Ramsay doesn't have a refined accent at all. Might work.

Billy Crudup does a great English accent, now that I think of it.
>>
>>7049547
it's meth damon, you filthy pleb
>>
>>7049588
>normie memes

re:re:fwd:reee
>>
Who will play the Knorr Stock Pot?
>>
File: abbath.jpg (20 KB, 427x338) Image search: [Google]
abbath.jpg
20 KB, 427x338
>>7046066
>>
>>7050104
Brendan Fraser (voice only)
>>
>>7046771
Now that it's been said I kinda want to see Wiseau play him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvZum9BCYOA
>>
>>7050104
Eddie Murphy

>You see this? BAM! I'm gonna add the FLAVOUR up in here. Hooee.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.