[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /persimmon/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Persimmon.png (127 KB, 363x363) Image search: [Google]
Persimmon.png
127 KB, 363x363
Who /persimmon/ here
>>
meh
>>
>>7043675
i love them, both jap and american. i go innawoods for the american. jap i can occasionally find at the store. tried growing them but had bad luck. fuck, this isn't my blog!
>>
>>7043675
My aunt says they taste of semen.
>>
I make persimmon jam/preserves with sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, and a hint of cloves. It's a very nice fall flavor.
>>
>>7044872
your aunt is a virgin
>>
>>7043675
uhhhh that's a tomato faggot
>>
>>7044889
That's a fuyu persimmon.
>>
>>7043675
Yes please, luv 'em
>>
File: 1300197471029.jpg (35 KB, 224x164) Image search: [Google]
1300197471029.jpg
35 KB, 224x164
Post yfw when you bite into an unripe American persimmon.
>>
File: sadness.jpg (11 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
11 KB, 261x192
>tfw buy the last pack of hachiya persimmons from sainsburys cos they're £1 for 3
>get home and go to eat them
>they're hard and unripe
gg
>>
>>7045256
why are you too stupid to wait until they ripen?
>>
Is /that/ what they're called in English? I know them as what would translate as "lotusfruit." They're fucking wonderful.

Got a few at the Chinese supermarket recently at $2.29/lb. I got four. Cost me $3.30. Since a case (24 of them) costs $16, I'll do that next time.

Question, though: are all supermarket persimmons in America devoid of seeds?
>>
>>7044872
>>7044884

My girlfriend actually says this about them and my cum.
>>
>>7045403
Your girlfriend say persimmons and your cum are that Anon's virgin aunt?
>>
>>7045429
>Your girlfriend say persimmons and your cum are that Anon's virgin aunt?
That persimmons taste like my cum.
>>
>>7045403
>>7045440
Where do you live?
I'll suck you off, no homo
>>
>>7045440
have you ever thought that maybe your cum tastes like persimmons? You should put that shit on pancakes.
>>
>>7043675
Just tried one for the first time. Just tasted like a very very sweet carrot. Was it ripe?
>>
>>7045509
I don't think so. Was the texture dense? It should be fairly juicy.
>>
>>7046360
It was dense, no juice
>>
>>7043675
I love how they make my mouth feel dry when you eat them. The longer it lasts the better they are.
>>
One of the more expensive fruits. Costs about $1 each.
>>
Just bought an astringent persimmon earlier this week and let it get super mushy and ripe. I ate it with a spoon.
>>
>>7047492
They grow easily in the wild and they're pretty hardy so you can plant a tree at home. They bear fruit even when they're few feet tall.
>>
>>7045509
If it was flat then yes, it was ripe. And I guess they are like sweet carrots, I never made the connection until now.
>>
>>7043675
Most underrated fruit without a doubt
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.