[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This 4.6% ABV Kölsch has been brewed with hops that have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: Soho_4.jpg (608 KB, 1240x826) Image search: [Google]
Soho_4.jpg
608 KB, 1240x826
>This 4.6% ABV Kölsch has been brewed with hops that have changed sex from female to male flowers prior to harvest.

Does this actually do anything or is it just watery meme beer?
>>
File: sigh.gif (3 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
sigh.gif
3 MB, 255x191
>>7043576
if you are naive enough to believe that this affects the flavor of the beer, you are too young to be drinking beer

i'm probably being baited, but whatever
>>
File: 1446687023136.png (619 KB, 663x803) Image search: [Google]
1446687023136.png
619 KB, 663x803
>>7043583
>if you are naive enough to believe that this affects the flavor of the beer, you are too young to be drinking beer

Well, the drinking age in Bongladesh is 16
>>
>>7043583
Because no one over 18 (sorry, 21) is ever naive.
>>
hahahaha I want off this ride

So what's the best way to kill myself? I'd prefer not to feel much pain. Don't want to shoot myself or hang myself though, I don't want my parents to have to picture their kid hanging with his eyes bulged out, or my brains on the fuckin wall. What about helium asphyxiation?
>>
>do the obvious thing with a beer you've never tried and look up some reviews
>not on ba or rb
>oh, it hasn't even been released and this thread is just some social media bullshit about gender crap

>>>/pol/

Fuck off.
>>
I'm sure it tastes good, but I won't ever buy anything from this brewery again. Keep your opinions to yourself and brew decent beer.
>>
>>7043617
Use a female gun. The bullets are gentler.
>>
>>7043621
>being this triggered
OP never said it had been released. He just asked if it was meme shit

Don't you have a bathroom sign to go protest, Caitlyn?
>>
>Drinking 4.6% APV beer

Might as well just drink tap water
>>
>>7043583
It's naive to think a change in the gender of a flower could potentially affect the way it tastes?

Castrate yourself with a rusty spork, senpai

Not everyone's a mega brewing aspie like yourself
>>
>>7043652
Kolschs are very drinkable and taste bretty good. I'd rather be able to drink 3 or 4 and feel good vs drinking 2 or 3 and wondering how I'll get home
>>
>>7043629

>he just asked if it was meme shit

Even that should be banned on /ck/.

There's literally nothing out there about the beer itself except that it's brewed in support of gender rights.

Nobody knows anything about how it tastes, or the effect the specific hops have. Asking something nobody knows and giving the alternative that it's just "watery meme beer" is clearly bait.

It's obviously just a shitposting thread that would be better elsewhere.

Fuck off.
>>
>>7043666
>OP asks "Does the sex of the hops used in beer affect its flavor?"
>in typical SJW fashion, fag enabler gets fanny flustered to the extreme at any thought that there are still people with free will who don't support his mentally ill friends

go back to your tumblr echo chamber
>>
>>7043666
It literally says on their website the flowers change from female to male

You're an absolute fucking moron

The only one to even have brought up the transgender thing is yourself

The thread asks if the gender change of the hop would make a difference, which is completely legitimate, especially if you don't know much about hops (which many people don't)
>>
>>7043670
But that anon hasn't stated anything for or against the lgbt community. You're just an idiot
>>
>>7043583

that's not naive at all that's just being ignorant of the facts and open to the possibilities. it's not like they say anywhere in their marketing that this specific attribute affects the flavour. it's just supposed to be symbolic.
>>
>>7043676

>the only one to even have brought up the transgender thing is yourself

No, I looked up the beer to read reviews and found nothing but pages of articles about this queer friendly, gender neutral, progressive beer - donating such and such to queer rights.

I have absolutely nothing wrong with any of that.

My problem is that OP probably saw this posted on his facebook and started a thread here because guaranteed replies.

Nobody's even tasted it; it's not /ck/.
>>
>>7043692
>I looked up the beer to read reviews and found nothing but pages of etc.

That literally has nothing to do with OP's question, but okay

>because guaranteed replies

That you're giving him because you're making an issue out of almost nothing

>Nobody's even tasted it

Are you fucking illiterate or something? The question is "Does this actually do anything or is it just watery meme beer?"

Not "Hey guys, have you seen this TRANSGENDER beer??? BUY IT and GIVE IT money, btw how does it taste guys???

It's pretty standard, you're making mountains of ant hills
>>
>>7043625
Will it affect the flavor of my death, or is it just meme-suicide?
>>
>>7043698

not that anon but if you don't think OP made a thread about it because he thought the transgender thing would stir up shitposters you're pretty adorable.
>>
Yet another brewery to never buy anything from.
>>
>>7043703

Your most likely responding to the OP.
>>
>>7043709
Agreed. I'm staunchly against mental illness because I believe in the progression of the human race.
>>
i have brew dog shares because lulz. got a drink in brew dog shoreditch like a week ago. their beers are good and you are all salty neckbeards.
>>
>>7043720
I don't even go that far, I simply just don't give a fuck about any company trying to make some memey, edgy clickbait tier statements with a god damn product.

That, and traps are annoying as fuck.
>>
this shit is invading everything

there was a fucking article I saw about how beer is too sexist or something retarded.
>>
>>7043732

>and traps are annoying as fuck

It's funny how the only anons who have ever encountered a trap are the ones that don't secretly fantasize about them, and wonder where they could meet one.

It's always somehow the ones pointing out how it's a guy that are constantly surrounded with them.

It's honestly kinda sad for traps.
>>
>>7043744
There are some hot traps I'd totally rail, but every trans I've ever met in real life was an annoying prick about being trans. It's all they could talk about and they'd never shut up about how the world was out to get them

This was also in the most liberal town in the fucking midwest, and at college, so it was doubly stupid.

DESU the FtMs are a lot more annoying
>>
>>7043583
yeah it's not naive, but it's also very obvious that this is a gimmick designed to cash in on the liberal transgender/queer thing that's so huge in mainstream discourse, and gimmicks are inherently untrustworthy.

This beer is just saying "Yay gay people and trans people!" and so people who agree with that sentiment will feel good when they see it and will feel good about buying it and feel good about talking about it to all their queer friends.
>>
>>7043746

I went to school in both Portland, OR, and Providence, RI.

What's the most liberal college town in flyover land?
>>
>>7043576
It's a meme. Plants are naturally both sexes. They might have been transitioning in phases where they distribute pollen (male) to accepting pollen (female). It's a fucking meme. It's the same as organic and gluten sensitivity.
>>
>>7043682
yeah >>7043670 is bait-chaining
>>
>>7043761
Lawrence, KS. All the liberals think its basically Portland fucking act like it.
>>
>>7043732
>don't give a fuck about any company trying to make some memey, edgy clickbait tier statements with a god damn product.

this
this
this

nothing good can come of incentivizing this sort of behavior.
>>
>>7043732
>>7043774

if you don't give a fuck you have no reason to boycott it
>>
>>7043767

Watch Portlandia.

It's not an exaggeration of how people act in PDX.

I have no problem with most of it (mostly the fucking food that comes out of hipster autism), but there's no way that people in Kansas can even compare.

Is Kansas even Mid-West? I always thought of it in that little pocket of plains states that nobody remembers between the mid-west and South.
>>
>>7043798

>Watch Portlandia.

Seen it, I know, PDX faggots act just like this.

>but there's no way that people in Kansas can even compare.

Oh most of them dont, but they like to pretend they do.

>Is Kansas even Mid-West?

It's midwest unless you consider the plains their own separate region.

>I always thought of it in that little pocket of plains states that nobody remembers between the mid-west and South.

Both can be correct

>>7043779
It would be more accurate to say "I don't care about your edgy shit, so since you made me aware of it, I won't buy from your company"
>>
OF COURSE it's an IPA

Fuck IPA and IPA drinkers
>>
>>7044236
Get a grip of something other than my cock, poopoo boy
>>
>>7044242
Someone's on their hormone induced period
>>
>be trans
>shit like this exists

sometimes im amazed i havent offed myself yet
>>
>>7044236

>this 4.6% abv kölsch

Such beer knowledge and reading comprehension.

Oh wait, it's called shitposting.
>>
File: 89639_v1.jpg (54 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
89639_v1.jpg
54 KB, 320x245
>>7044250
You mean you don't want the eye of social media on you? No. I don't believe it
>>
>>7044248
I fucked your father with that pussy
>>
>>7044296

i think visibility is important but monetizing queerness is really gross for lots of reasons
>>
>>7044248
Way to be redundant. All periods are influenced by a surge of hormones.
>>
>>7043692
go away gay boi
>>
>>7044461

>bumping your thread by shitposting at anons who call your thread out as nothing but shitposting

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>7043576
>brewdog
Confirmed meme beer
>>
>>7044375
>Way to be redundant.
You can say that again.
>>
>>7044353
You were supposed to respond with "believe it, you son of a bitch!" and a picture of tank from the matrix
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.