[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was talking to my mom and she said some people put cheddar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: gross.jpg (35 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
35 KB, 525x350
I was talking to my mom and she said some people put cheddar cheese on apple pie... I didn't believe her so I looked it up. wtf is this
>>
What the flying, that looks gross.
>>
It's mainly a north-east/new england thing.

A slice of sharp cheddar on top of warm apple pie. The flavors go fairly well together, but it's not for everyone.
>>
>>7043559
It looks like cheese on pie, fucking retard
>>
>>7043562
To be fair for my comment, I actually like cheese with apples. But melted and warm does not appetizer me.
>>
They do this in Canada too. Fuck that shit, says I.
>>
File: apples-and-cheese.jpg (41 KB, 886x616) Image search: [Google]
apples-and-cheese.jpg
41 KB, 886x616
>he never ate apples 'n cheese growing up

Shig diggy doo, my friend.

>>7043581
>melted and warm

I like a plain slice of sharp cheddar on top of the pie, both cold from the fridge. I'll even jam the cheddar up inside it to enhance the combination.
>>
>>7043559
The first time I saw someone do that was when Robert DeNiro orders it in Taxi Driver. Sounds fucking gross.
>>
File: 1431054893648.jpg (795 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1431054893648.jpg
795 KB, 1920x1080
>>7043615
>>
>>7043632
You talking cheese? You talking cheese? You must be talking cheese because I don't see any other dairy here.
>>
It's delicious. Haven't you ever eaten sliced apple and cheese with crackers? The combination of apple and cheese is awesome. I make an apple pie for Thanksgiving every year that has a sharp cheddar crust, everyone loves it.
>>
>>7043563
>It's mainly an obesity thing

ftfy
>>
>>7043586
Canada's a big country.
What part?

I've never heard of it.
>>
File: champ.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
champ.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
It's American.
>>
ITT fucking underage b&s who have never seen Pulp Fiction
>>
Some people are just fat and have no other reason to eat than get their endorphins pumped up by shoveling absurd garbage into their faces
>>
>>7045596
Was going to post the same thing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.