[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Indian/Thai people suffer from smoldering crater ass 24/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 350x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 350x453
Do Indian/Thai people suffer from smoldering crater ass 24/7 or do they just get used to shitting lava at a young age
>>
>>7043489
Maybe that's why they shit on the streets? Because they can't hold in all the liquid shit?
>>
>>7043503
Dude that's the Chinese
>>
I must be brown on the inside, because I've never experienced the rectal distress everyones whines about with spicy food.

All you need is to have firm enough shits that the capsaicin is sealed inside them, people. Fix your diet.
>>
they get used to it. also you should distinguish between liquid shit and spicy shit, if it's liquid shit it means something's not agreeing with you.
>>
>>7043506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
nah, india has designated shitting streets and beaches
>>
>>7043506
>D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>7043489
When I first started eating spicy foods my shits were pretty pain and hot. So hot you can see the steam rising off it. Over the years it has gotten better and less painful, I no longer fear going to the toilet after I've eaten spicy food
>>
>>7043626
Dude you should have taken a video of this for science
>>
>>7043489
Once I ate a jar of jam and a tub of chilli powder. My shit was so fire it tried to hand me a mixtape.
>>
>>7043506
hello india
>>
It's not so bad if you eat fats and carbs along with the spicy food. Yogurt helps a lot.
>>
File: reac10.jpg (8 KB, 261x174) Image search: [Google]
reac10.jpg
8 KB, 261x174
>>7043489
OP is a dumb bitch. Indians eat spice-rich foods from the age of 2. Their bodies are designed to take the heat and also the E.coli.

So no, they never experience any burning ass syndrome. Also, our cuisine is for pussies. Its like something a deranged lady would feed kidnapped children to make them fat. Indian food is way superior. Its almost a millennia old and God is it hard to make.
>>
>>7043518
I don't know what's with all the people with liquid shit. Eating unusual food doesn't give me diarrhea. But one time a day after eating really, really spicy and oily szechuan hot pot, my poop, which was otherwise normal, felt *very* hot as it was coming out.

Imagine cutting some peppers and then touching your eyelid (not your eyeball) with your fingers. The skin burns. That's how my butt hole felt as I was on the toilet doing an otherwise normal, solid poop. It was just hot and burny.
>>
im white and i only rarely get this even with super spicy food

never get liquid shit or extra gas from spicy foods either
>>
>>7043777
>it's not so bad if you eat farts and carbs
>>
>>7044909
wow put a baby in me i nee ur superior genes
>>
>>7043489
this doesn't happen to me though and i've never understood why people complain about it

and i'm a pasty scottish guy, about as white as it gets
>>
>>7043489
I'm white but hot peppers are probably about 10% of my diet. Things other people consider "hot" I can't even taste any heat, usually I can just taste the sugar/salt in it.
And I haven't had the burning butthole thing since I was a little kid. Even when I eat a bunch of habaneros.
So you just build up a tolerance to it I guess.
>>
>>7043489
Rice Nigger, they eat heaps of fucking rice this negates the butt burn.
>>
>>7043489

I had been to Thailand many time and it is first time that I heard about something like that.

Only thing I know it is that you should avoid eating raw vegetable because you could get diarrhoea from them.
>>
>his body can't handle capsaicin

what kind of shit tier genetics do you have to have to get burning shits from spicy food? seems like something only a soft penis cunt would suffer from
>>
Yogurt
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.