[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us about the best fried chicken u ever ate, /ck/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1446200973504.jpg (19 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
1446200973504.jpg
19 KB, 350x346
Tell us about the best fried chicken u ever ate, /ck/.
>>
>>7041760
I like food and I have had some out-of-this-world dishes but it doesn't stick in my mind like a vacation destination.

Remembering your favorite piece of chicken? WTF? That's one uneventful life.
>>
>>7041760
zaxby's
>>
>>7041760
Popeyes
>>
>>7041760
Cold fried chicken that my mom made on a picnic when I was a kid.
>>
>>7041760
This place here is called Church's and they're pretty good. It's always all darkies all the time. If you want a spicy fried chicken though, go to Popeyes
>>
>>7041760
Did you need to post a black person with this topic?
>>
File: P1010244.jpg (814 KB, 2300x1725) Image search: [Google]
P1010244.jpg
814 KB, 2300x1725
>>
>>7042005
Church's is shit, Crown Fried is shit, only good chikens is one you make yourself.
>>
>>7042005
Churches is the ghetto fried chicken place. Complete shit, and only found in poor nigger neighborhoods. Popeyes is alright.
>>
File: jollibee-logo.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jollibee-logo.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
popeyes is ok. I feel sorry for you if you never get to try the deliciousness that is jollibee
>>
>>7042034
No, because you don't make chicken yourself. Every chicken is the same, and you're not going to be able to triple fry it like they can...unless you want to waste an hour of cooking and 30 minutes of extra dishes for something you'll regret, saying "I wish I had just bought some."
>>
>>7042026
>>
>>7042036
This. I've never seen a churches outside the hood. Usually deep down into the ghetto this and McDonald's is all you'll see.
>>
>>7042026
What a stupid question
>>
>>7042026
DID YOU NEED TO BE A LITTLE FAGGOT?
>>
>>7041760
I dunno about best. But most satisfying was the first time I fried my own wings. I was like 15
I marinated in tabasco and lemon juice. Floured and fried
>>
>>7042026
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
>>
File: foosacklys.jpg (250 KB, 2048x1519) Image search: [Google]
foosacklys.jpg
250 KB, 2048x1519
Foosackly's in Alabama is the eternal GOAT.
>tfw live in maine now
>there is literally no good fried chicken here anywhere
>>
>>7042388
>cheap, fresh seafood everywhere
>great beer
>beautiful state
>complains there isn't any decent fried chicken places around
This is why no one likes southerners
>>
>>7042396
Nigger, I LOVE Maine. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world, and Portland is truly one of the best restaurants cities around. There just aren't any good fried chicken places and it's something I miss from the south. I consider myself more of a northerner than a southerner by far, I've lived up here a lot longer than down there.
>>
>>7042036
>>7042055
>>7042034
Say what you want about Church's, their chicken is actually fucking delicious. I prefer it over Popeye's because

>thin, flaky crust; Popeye's chicken is always over-crusted
>baked mac and cheese side is homemade tier
>delicious honey glazed biscuits - if you don't eat your Popeye's biscuit while it's hot it turns into a bready, chewy disgusting mess
>chicken strips are far more meaty and less crusty than Popeye's
>dem jalepeno poppers
>significantly cheaper than Popeye's all around
>>
>>7042402
We'll I take back what I posted then. Seriously though, homemade fried chicken will beat most, if not all, chicken joints. It gets to be a mess, however.
>>
File: 1443865097250.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443865097250.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>7041760
Harold's

3.10 for 1/4 dark with fries, bread, and hot sauce.

Can't beat that nigga
>>
>>7042419
Thats true but making fried chicken is difficult and time consuming, in the time it takes you could make a better healthier meal. North has better food generally, but south has much better fried chicken and bbq. Living in Portland Maine though, I could seriously try a different restaurant every week and probably die without trying all the good places.
>>
>>7042026
did you need to cry about it?
>>
probably korean stuff... really crisp, really juicy meat, really good spicy sticky sauce.

im a white guy from the uk so im not very exposed to the african-american chicken culture
>>
>>7042422
holy fuck, that girl on the right is literally perfect.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.