[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carbonara Part II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 30
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 440x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 440x400
IT IS JUST EGGS, PARMIGIANO AND PANCETTA YOU DISGUSTING MAC&CHEESE-EATING AMERIFAGS!
Source: I'm from Lazio.
>>
This thread is never gonna work.
>>
>>7041380
It's really just a fancy name for alfredo sauce with bacon

Source: I'm Italian from Ohio
>>
Spaghetti or Penne?
What about Pecorino instead of Parmegiano?
>>
>>7041384
Yes, you are a true "Italian", Bob. Go home and eat your "lasagna" and your "chicken cacciatore". This american shit has nothing to do with the italian cuisine.
Vaffanculo!
>>
>>7041386
Pecorino is ok. Penne not.
>>
no onions or cream?
>>
It's really just overly fancy mac & cheese anyway. Doesn't matter what you say.

Source: Anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>7041402
Sure anon. And aglio and ketchup
>>
>>7041392
Every Italian worth something emigrated to the US, stronzo
>>
>>7041410
You americans are just embarrassing with your hole "I am Italian/German/Whatever-heritage"-bullshit because your great grandparents came to the US. You are 100% burgers, deal with it. You don't know the language, you don't know the traditions, hell you even don't know the food!
Makes me laugh all the time.
>>
>>7041428
>hole
>not whole

Oh my God, how embarrassing.
>>
>>7041428
We perfected Italian food in the US while you guys were busy getting fucked in the ass in two world wars.
>>
>>7041405
>Source: Anecdotal evidence.
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>7041440
We got fucked, you got kukked
>>
>>7041450
>germany fucked italy instead of the us
>us got keked xDD

Huh, when you put it that way you sound 10.
>>
>>7041450
The reason that you don't put cream in Carbonara is that you were too poor to do so.

You think Italian coal miners wouldn't have used chicken and cream in their pasta if they had been able to afford them?
In the US we were able to afford a wider variety of ingredients, that's why American Italian food is so great.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5789156/
>>
>>7041380
I thought Carbonara had tomatoes? What am I confusing it with then?
>>
>>7041469
Sketti
>>
>>7041380
>IT IS JUST EGGS, PARMIGIANO AND PANCETTA
...and garlic, leeks and double cream. Thanks!
>>
>>7041380

You are wasting your time trying to explain actual Italian food to Amrifats. Also, shouldn't it be pecorino?
>>
>>7041380

what about cream, onions, garlic and bacon?

and you gotta put parsley and thyme on it too.
>>
File: 1442800552637.jpg (566 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442800552637.jpg
566 KB, 900x900
>>7041492
>cream in carbonara
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: cant even begin to handle it.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
cant even begin to handle it.gif
2 MB, 210x155
>>7041380
>not using garlic and parsley
holy shit I hope nobody else has to eat your disgusting bland 'carbonara'
>>
File: 1327565000671.png (31 KB, 128x180) Image search: [Google]
1327565000671.png
31 KB, 128x180
>>7041654
>no cream in carbonara
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao9Oi1HPbSk

If Marco Pierre White is ok with cream in carbonara, who are you to argue?
>>
>>7041380
PEPPER

fag

and don't serve it without afro parsley
>>
File: carbonara.jpg (157 KB, 1304x978) Image search: [Google]
carbonara.jpg
157 KB, 1304x978
>>7041380

Care to explain why you're getting so worked up about a "traditional" Italian dish that's barely 50 years old?

Here's one I made with cream and supermarket brined rasher bacon. I hope you're so triggered you have to go for a walk and you slip on your own grease puddle, cracking your skull on some ruins left over from when your country was relevant.
>>
>>7041804
Looks delicious. Would eat over a dish of pasta and raw egg.
>>
I don't get it. If you are a chef in a restaurant and made this dish, you would have a set recipe you made and that is what you use and every place is different or it would taste identical every where and no need to go to different places. If you cook it home and you make it how you like, who the hell cares what it's called and why does it even matter? "honey I am making some authentic carbonara for dinner tonight and leaving out the ingredients you like because MY AUTISM" or "Sweety I'm making that pasta dish tonight that you like" and use whatever the fuck you like. How is it even something worth arguing over? Now if you get a recipe from the internet, then review it after changing every ingredient and the way you cook it then go back and review the recipe based on what you made, that is worth arguing over. I don't like those people. A meal made in your own home and adjusted to your liking with just your tastes judging it who gives a flying flea what you call it?
>>
>>7041380
Well, you were right about everything UNTIL YOU STARTED TALKING SHIT ABOUT AMERICA. SO HELP ME FUCK, IF MY FINGERS WERE ON THE GODDAMN NUCLEAR CODES RIGHT NOW, I'D FUCKING LAUNCH EVERY GODDAMN NUKE WE HAD STRAIGHT INTO ITALY FOR YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT.

YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCKIN GAS THE KIKES NUKE EVERYONE WHO ISN'T WHITE FUCK YOU
>>
>>7041975
Now this is progress I can get behind.
>>
I use regular bacon. Maybe pancetta grows on trees in Italy, but I don't live in Italy.
>>
>>7041992
Bacon is over 9000 times better than pancetta anyways
>>
>>7041380

noodles looked overcooked
>>
>>7041804
I have a recipe for carbonara that is over 100 years old.
>source: my Grandmother.
>>
lmao the mad italians shittalking that it's not "authentic", like they know anything about cooking when compared to Marco fucking Pierre pull your heads out of your asses you self-absorbed cunts
>>
File: Rob Fruithof.jpg (108 KB, 1001x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rob Fruithof.jpg
108 KB, 1001x1024
>>7042000
>wasting trips on two reddit memes at once
>>
>>7041675
Watching him speak you should be able to tell that he is certified insane. Also he's a sellout and that 'recipe' is literally a stock cube ad
>>
>>7041380
What's the difference between carbonara and spaghetti?
>>
>>7042080

the use of a knorr stock pot
>>
File: 1445738238880.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1445738238880.png
11 KB, 411x387
Americans ruin most international recipes. You should be used to this by now.

But why do Italians get so butthurt about carbonara in particular, as if it's some holy unalterable recipe? Any dish is going to have variations depending on personal preference. Tell two good chefs to make a puttanesca sauce or a panzanella salad and they will use different ingredients and methods, but still end up with something that is (A) a recognisable dish and (B) tasty.

I prefer making carbonara the 'Roman' way, without cream and with proper guanciale, parmesan and pecorino. But why does it matter if someone uses smoked bacon, or a bit of cream, or uses penne instead of spaghetti? It's still the same basic dish, and I might even mix it up on different days depending on what I feel like and what I have in the cupboard. You don't get people whining about other dishes like this.

Anyway, even in Italy, chefs make it differently. In Rome some chefs make it with whole eggs and some with just the yolks. Elsewhere you have chefs making it with cream and other ingredients. Romans never stop saying how it's their dish, but in reality sauces using eggs, bacon and cheese are found all over Italy and have been made for centuries. It's not even certain when or where the 'traditional' carbonara recipe originated, how it evolved, or how it got its name, so it's stupid to say that there is one 'original' version.
>>
This is probably the best american carbonara recipe I've seen so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWHQItzY_g
>>
>>7041462
it's an urban Roman dish. pleb harder
>>
>>7042107

people don't see the substitution of cream and bacon as an informed, preferential decision, they see it as a sign of ignorance, lack of culture or just laziness. cream is 'cheating' because it has a creamy texture without having to be cooked precisely. bacon is 'inauthentic' and reflects a lack of discernment in what and where to buy for a given cuisine. you can see why people like to project superiority by expressing pedantry over the recipe. it's a prism for snobbery over themes such as cultural imperialism, literacy, social mobility, the old world vs the new world and, of course, taste.

the relatively minor differences between cured pork products suddenly become incredibly significant to people. you don't 'need' to add cream to carbonara, and for some reason this means you absolutely 'shouldn't' add cream to carbonara. it's just too fucking easy to make a dish originating in poverty with easily available ingredients. it's so facile and banal to employ a redundancy of dairy products to add richness. it's absolute impudence to substitute the specific original cheese for the recipe with one that you would have in your fridge anyway. it's oafish to nudge your eggs with heat slightly past the point of forming soft curds. it's impossible for anyone to subjectively form their own preferences over how the texture and taste of a dish, which is loved principally for its comfort factor, is best achieved.

ultimately, carbonara autism is just a meme but it has and will always be there to some extent. it's just the perfect dish to be a cunt about.
>>
>>7042153
switched it off as soon as he called the pasta 'noodles'
>>
>>7042153
This video is an atrocity
>>
>>7042187
try this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1cUwX4Xzt0
>>
>>7041380
Tbh senpai you're a kek
>>
>>7042187
Yuropoors are so hilarious when they're offended.
>>
File: carbonara+1[1].jpg (144 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
carbonara+1[1].jpg
144 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: ham mac n cheese 3.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ham mac n cheese 3.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
Proper Corbonara, stupid Yuropoor fags.
>>
I add cream, garlic infused oil and evaporated white wine to mine and everyone who eats my version says that it's better than the original.
>>
The funny thing is nobody can give a good reason on why cream should be omitted.
>>
File: Betterthansalt.jpg (136 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Betterthansalt.jpg
136 KB, 480x270
I personally season my pasta water with Knorr chicken stock pots instead of salt.

Why? it makes your pasta taste better. You should try it.
>>
File: 7FFCC615.jpg (9 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
7FFCC615.jpg
9 KB, 230x230
>>7042172
>claims to be italian
>doesn't even know what carbonara means
>>
>>7042811

Well it's just not needed desu
>>
>>7042814
This idea sounds insane enough that it may actually work.
>>
>>7042197
This is a fair interpretation of the dish.
>>
i like putting peas in my carbonara
>>
>>7041804

Bye sides
>>
>>7041462

Firstly, they probably would not have used cream because it wouldn't be an ingredient they would probably even think to put in savory food.

Secondly, you miss the point of the obsession with "authentic" carbonara: It tastes amazing when it is done right. The flavour and texture of a well made carbonara cannot be replicated without relying on eggs and cheese as the base. Putting cream in it utterly ruins it.
>>
>>7044027
>Putting cream in it utterly ruins it.
Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man.
>>
File: diarrhea.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
diarrhea.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
I like my carbonara with some delicious Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™

Why Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™ you ask?

Because Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™ makes your pasta taste better. You should try it

If it's good enough for Marco-Pierre White. It's good enough for me

Buy Knorr® Chicken Stock Pot™
>>
>>7044051
I like this meme
>>
>>7041380
How does it feel knowing that the best pop culture reference you'll ever get is being a low tier dish in the sims 2?
>>
I'm just gonna defer to Chef John here, like I do on all food-related matters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSRZRp2Ovqc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byehfCtjGjg
>>
Waifu carbonara is best carbonara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYeWU0dyanY
>>
I like peas in my carbonara, tastes great.
>>
>>7044027

>Putting cream in it utterly ruins it.

why
>>
>>7044196

>onion
>bacon
>cream

>traditional carbonara recipe
>>
>>7044935
Because that's not how he likes it and he thinks you shouldn't either.
>>
File: Ingredienti-carbonara.jpg (374 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Ingredienti-carbonara.jpg
374 KB, 750x500
>>7041380
>>7041380
I'm italian and i'll tell you how to make perfect carbonara
>Wake up, prepare yourself, go i cousine say "ciao mamma"
>go out to a bar take a capuccino, a cornetto vuoto and a glass of water.
>during the process of cosuming your italian breakfast talk to other constumer about Calcio Valentino Rossi and politics.
>say "ciao Gino, segna tutto sul conto di mamma, " to the barman.
>go to to local market
>remember to greet loudly everybody u meet (if you don't remember the name say "ciao caro, come va? a casa tutto bene?", if the person is in the other side of street rise you hand and scream his name
>once you arrives to local market go straight to butcher buy 50g of guanciale per person and 1.5 eggs per person.
>greet the butcher and say: "ciao Mario, segna tutto sul conto di mamma, poi passa lei e sistema" and then get a flashy look to bucher's wife tits
>go to the cheese maker buy some pecorino romano and parmiggiano reggiano. here i pay because i'm served his daugther.
>find your friend Marco and go to the chinese bar for a caffe (espresso) , talk about neighborhood for half an hour and than read La Gazzetta dello Sport for an entire hour.pay the chinese 0.85euro for the coffè and ask a glass of water "del rubinetto".
>back home remeber that you don't have the pasta.
>go in first grocers and buy durum wheat flour long pasta (spaghetti-but also bucatini linguine are ok) pay 1euro/1kg becuse choose "quella Buona".
>back home long the street hear my name turn 180° is Federico turn another 360° and greet loudly with him "ehi ciao, quanto tempo?, A casa tutto bene? trovato lavoro?"
>go to the closer bar to take a "bianco e Cynar"
>after Half an hour and 3 bianco e Cynar later go back home
>half way home realize that forgot the bags at last bar
>go back to bar take the bags and Mariella yell: "carbonara oggi eh?.
>go home
>mamma è a Casa
>look her face
>she cried
>she say:"è morto zio giovanni"
anons tell me if i have to continue
>>
File: 1442957208507.png (352 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1442957208507.png
352 KB, 408x439
>>7044963
>anons tell me if i have to continue
please
>>
>>7044963
>>7044973
>I say "oh quanto mi dispiace" (the truth is that i don't give a fuck becuse he was an alchoolic that beat zia Maria)
>She say that her and dad have to go to zia Maria
>now I'm home alone till evening
>send a msg to Sara (my trombamica) where say her that i home alone and suggest her a sex-carbonara-sex lunchbreak ( she works as shampooer)
>she say ok 1 pm is at my home
>with my erected penis start to make carbonara
>>
>>7045012
>Dice guanciale 100-150g in 1cmx1cmx1cm cubes
>put in a big pan herre will come the pasta and the eggs (no oil or butter the fat of guanciale is ok) close the fire when done (don't dry it!)
>in a cup mix 3 whole eggs pinc of salt pepper
>put the pasta in boiling water (this stop boiling) and a fist of salt when start reboiling (100g per person)
>drain pasta when is al dente and retain some cooking water a part
>put pasta in the pan open the fire and salta to mix
>add some water and salta to mix
>take a power mix to the eggs with a fork to include maximum air inside
>now put eggs in the pasta pan (slowly)
>an hand move the pan the other is for the cup of eggs
>you can add now some more water for extra creamy
>turn off fire
>put in dishes
>add parmesan and pecorino when pasta is on dishes
>wait for sara

have to Continue?
>>
>>7042260
>momswhothink.com
>>
>>7045076
please best posts I read in a while
>>
>>7042814
>beef
>rich beef
For what purpose
>>
>>7045134
For making your pasta taste even better.
>>
>>7041380
I'm a meat eater, but I love a healthier lean version. Almond milk, turkey bacon, lean cottage cheese. Ah yeah, wholemeal pasta.
>>
File: 61873.jpg (17 KB, 357x37) Image search: [Google]
61873.jpg
17 KB, 357x37
>>7045186
>>
>>7041380
that meme is dumb. Cream enhance the dish that is a shitty poorfag grub in its natural form.
>>
>>7044935
>>7044944

carbonara without cream has a very unique texture and taste since you can really taste the egg yolk. i'm not saying that adding cream "ruins" it but it makes it a completely different dish that tastes completely different.
i guess that's where all that anger is coming from as well. nobody would have a problem with cream carbonara if it wasn't called carbonara.
growing up in germany i was used to cream and bacon in carbonara as well. until i had some roman carbonara in italy. since then i still like cream carbonara, but i vastly prefer the roman style and i guess i can understand why some people may have a problem with the name of one of their traditional dishes being used to describe a completely different dish.
>>
>>7045201
only in america
>>
>>7041380

don't worry OP, i'm with you.

Eggs, pancetta, parmesan and pepper.
>>
>>7044963
>>7045012
>>7045076
continue
>>
What can you use as an egg substitute in Carbonara?

I've tried cornstarch slurry with blended flax seeds and silken tofu but the result was not that good.
>>
>>7045222

the pasta contains eggs and the dish contains bacon dude, i think this one might be off limits.
>>
>>7045214
no, more like everywhere including Italy.
>>
>>7041380

100% true. "Italian" Americans are just scummy immigrants.

Source: My Milanese girlfriend made me it on Tuesday and as ever, it's awesome (Bongfag here).
>>
File: images(13).jpg (9 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
images(13).jpg
9 KB, 273x185
> the autism in this thread
dude, noodles are just noodles
Chinese noodles
Japanese noodles
Italian noodles
Canadian noodles

they all fall under the blanket term, noodles

thanks for giving me a headache first thing

you should know op that Italians are 400% more autistic than everyone else and they get super uppity about their Italian noodles, so be careful not to agitate them next time
>>
>>7041462
Chicken and cream aren't expensive, doughboy.
>>
File: The-Power-of-Laughter.jpg (51 KB, 708x404) Image search: [Google]
The-Power-of-Laughter.jpg
51 KB, 708x404
>>7045241

>he posts on a cooking board
>he doesn't know the difference between regular flour and durum semolina

Wew lad
>>
>>7044935

Because there is a particular texture and flavour to the combination of egg yolk and cheese that is totally different to that of cream.

Think of it this way: Would liquid cream ever be used as a substitute for mayo?
>>
>>7045134
You should try it.
>>
>>7045241
Go be retarded yank somewhere else

Pasta = unleavened dough things made with durum

Noodles = ching chong unleavened dough things made without durum
>>
>>7045252

not seeing anything in this post that proves cream would 'ruin' it m8
>>
File: 1342835517747.jpg (143 KB, 625x770) Image search: [Google]
1342835517747.jpg
143 KB, 625x770
>mfw italians literally defends a dish called "coal burners"
>>
File: 1310496003560.jpg (11 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
1310496003560.jpg
11 KB, 258x314
>>7045298
>mfw the most wellknown product of american cuisine is called "Hot Dog"
>>
File: 1374859209450.jpg (76 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
1374859209450.jpg
76 KB, 424x424
>>7045308
>mfw I'm not even american, but thankful for that fact
>>
>>7045287

Are you stupid? If you like the particular texture and flavour of the egg and cheese, adding cream ruins it by changing the texture and flavour to something totally different then what you wanted.
>>
>>7045322

> If you like

well no shit if you don't like something you don't like it

>something totally different

something 'totally different' and something 'ruined' are two different things.
>>
>>7042107
>puttanesca

Thank you, I saw this on food network but forgot the name. Seems tasty.
>>
Knorr chicken stock pot makes your pasta taste better than salt. You should try it.
>>
>>7044196
Laura Vitale is so fucking hot
>>
>>7044196
I fucking hate when Muriccan-Wop tv chefs pronounce Italian ingredients like that, jarring as fuck.
>AYY NOW WHILE THIS IS COOKIN WE GONE OPEN THE FRIDGE AND GET THE REST OF THE STUFF WE NEED NAHMSAYIN, AAAAH LOOK AT THIS IT'S SOME BEAUTIFUL FRESH ~MOOZADELL~ OOOH EHHH JUST LIKE BACK IN NAPOLI
>>
File: catty_n_bratty.gif (996 KB, 469x176) Image search: [Google]
catty_n_bratty.gif
996 KB, 469x176
>>7045329

Turning A into B ruins it from being A, dipshit.
>>
Everything else are shit ingredients, but
>no pepper, garlic and spring onion
Enjoy your shit pasta
>>
>>7044941
She says it's how they do it in Naples, fuckface
>>
>>7045426

>ruins it from being

this is not a phrase in the english language. know why? it doesn't make any sense. adaptation is not ruination you autist.
>>
>>7045464
you could argue that while it's a perfectly fine dish, it is a ruined carbonara. just like if you take a composition by beethoven and you make a dubstep remix. it might be a mighty fine dubstep track but it is also kind of a ruined beethoven composition.
>>
File: Autism11[1].jpg (962 KB, 1851x1851) Image search: [Google]
Autism11[1].jpg
962 KB, 1851x1851
>>7045474
>>
File: no_u.jpg (23 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
no_u.jpg
23 KB, 375x281
>>7045482
>>
>>7045423
>parmegian
>oREGano
>>
>>7045482
Good job using using one of 4chan's many Hitler cards.
>>
>>7045498
Bay-zul
>>
>>7044963
>>7045012
>>7045076

Seriously the best posts I've read in a while, thanks Italianon.
>>
>>7045524
>peed-czar
>>
>>7045076
To anyone reading this seriously, he means 100g of pasta per person, not 100g of salt.
>>
>>7045612
yeah i mean this quantity (Photo)
100 g is dry pasta
>>
>>7045524
There is no bay, only zul.
>>
>>7045653
How many stock pots is this equivalent to?
>>
>>7044027
>Firstly, they probably would not have used cream because it wouldn't be an ingredient they would probably even think to put in savory food.

>bolognese isn't a thing
>>
>>7045764
bolognese is not a fucking cream sauce, you britbongs are disgusting
>>
File: Troll+Face.jpg (110 KB, 640x518) Image search: [Google]
Troll+Face.jpg
110 KB, 640x518
>>7045764
>>
File: 1397870349070.gif (166 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1397870349070.gif
166 KB, 500x281
>>7045076
>>7045012
>>7044963

>mfw not an Italian dandy
>mfw no QT padrona
>mfw its not amore
>>
>>7041469
puttanesca
>>
>>7041428
>100% burgers
>germans invented the burger
but youre right tho
>>
>>7041380
>>7044196

I agree. Asian waifu carbonara is the best.

https://youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY
>>
>>7046281
how is it possible that such a sweet creature can create something so horrible?
>>
File: germanburger.jpg (81 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
germanburger.jpg
81 KB, 1200x675
>>7046179
>>germans invented the burger
Germans didn't invent shit, pic related is what their 'burgers' looked like before Americans transformed it into something edible.
>>
>>7041410
Nycfag here
Italians back home in the city are normally insufferable.

I normally like European Italians more but this guy is pretentious as fuck.

>>7041428
Well I mean we don't really culturally identify with it, it's more of an ethnically from sorta thing. There are people who do get into it and I sorta have the same opinion of you on them.
>>
>>7041428
But American isn't an ethnicity
Anyone from America who says their culturally Italian or what ever is dumb.
But ethnically they could be Italian
>>
>>7046453
But they did invent it, just like hot dogs
>>
>>7041380
fuck off, spic
>>
File: 0.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>7046281
>>
>>7044963
One of the best posts here in a long time
>>
is just using the yolks really worth the effort? anything i can do with the egg whites? pancakes?
>>
>>7047985
>>7047985
>>7047985
I make fried eggs with them, and I put a piece of cheese into the middle to compensate for the yolk. delicious.
>>
>>7047711
GORRISTEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>
File: PIZZAPIZZA.jpg (497 KB, 1600x1506) Image search: [Google]
PIZZAPIZZA.jpg
497 KB, 1600x1506
What is your honest opinion of Little Caesar's
>>
>>7048124

Looks like an afterbirth desu senpai.
>>
>>7048124
It's alright
>>
>>7048124
I love crazy bread.
>>
Is semen a decent substitute for pasta water to thicken the carbonara up a bit?
>>
>>7048124

Pizza's shit. But it's dinner for 5 dollars, and it'll feed your family.
>>
>>7048124

Now that's a fucking shit spaghetti carbonara, what were you thinking?
>>
File: staresinjapanese.jpg (45 KB, 637x379) Image search: [Google]
staresinjapanese.jpg
45 KB, 637x379
>>7041380
>Claims to be from Lazio
>Parmigiano
>Not Pecorino

Really Nigga?
>>
bump for creme fraiche
>>
Those stock pots any good or am I just being trolled
>>
>cook pasta
>on a sauté pan, cook the pancetta and slightly cook the garlic on the meat fat
>put the pasta on the pan and mix with the garlic and pancetta
>combine 2 eggs and 2 full tbspoons of parmesan cheese per person
>salt and black pepper to taste
>turn off the heat and mix everything
>make sure u dont stop mixing and to cook the eggs and cheese only with the heat of the pasta and the pan
>if you overcook the shit or stop mixing u'll have pasta with scrambled eggs

sauce: italian family u niggaronis
>>
>>7051350
Every recipe I've ever seen says to use one egg per person. Is your family fat?
>>
>>7051378
italian eggs are smaller than amerilard eggs on account of the naturalness and lack of growth hormones and nontherapeutic antibiotics

the flavour is superior as well
>>
>>7051381
yurofag here, when I get organically grown eggs straight from a farm around here, nine times out of ten they're significantly larger than supermarket eggs

???
>>
>>7051381
>>7051378

that is exactly the point, i get my eggs local, the chickens are raised free and only eat natural stuff. supermarket eggs taste like nothing compared to this... the flavor and color is absolutely superior
>>
>>7051393
sorry to tell u brah but there is something wrong with those brah
my experience is exactly the opposite, organic/natural eggs is alwas smaller compared to others
>>
>>7051406
Stop huffing parmesan fumes and get your shit together, Italy.
>>
>>7051412
MA PORCO DIO
>>
welp, I just tried making carbonara style hashbrowns for breakfast. the flavor was the same but the texture and appearance was slimy and disgusting. I probably won't try doing it again, but if I did I think I needed a coarser grate for the potato and to make them more crispy when I fry them.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.