[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungover Foods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hunfgvover.jpg (459 KB, 940x940) Image search: [Google]
hunfgvover.jpg
459 KB, 940x940
What is your hungover food?

Only thing I can keep down is Jalapenos and Tuna I mash together.
>>
>>7041213
beer and a whopper
>>
canned corned beef hash with potatoes and cheddar.
hits the spot every time.
>>
File: crunchwrap_supreme.png (373 KB, 658x389) Image search: [Google]
crunchwrap_supreme.png
373 KB, 658x389
I don't remember the last time I had a hangover, but when I'm drunk Taco Bell is my go to. If I am hungover, a big ole' jug of gatorade is a must.
>>
>>7041217
>corned beef hash with potatoes

No hot sauce? You're not one of those sympathetic communists, are you?
>>
Drink soup in the shower
>>
I just roll around in n bed groaning and breaking wind. I can't eat anything and only drink juice. Later that day I drag myself into chik fil a for a original deluxe
>>
Cinnamon on sardines.

Nah, just kidding. I don't drink because I'm not a gay terrorist who drowns kittens.
>>
I don't drink.
>>
>>7041213
Diner breakfast does it for me.

Some homefries, 3 over easy eggs, some bacon and toast and I'm 100% better.

Has to be diner breakfast, though. It's no good if I make it myself
>>
I eat always a box of icecream. I'ts always normalize me. Better than a healing beer/vodka.
>>
>>7041281
>>7041285
Thanks for the mini blog posts

Fuck off and make your own "I don't drink threads"
>>
>>7041213
water, lots of water and a coffee
>>
>>7041213
Three eggs, sausage, rye toast, cream chipped beef over rye, and black coffee. Gets me right back on my feet every time.
>>
>>7041318
u seem triggered.

> i drink to forget that i'm drunk

talk to me, friend. i'm here to help.
>>
>>7041285
>>7041490
Do you read your posts out loud just to listen to the sound of your own voice?
>>
a full english
>>
>>7041213
Meat
Coconut milk
Caffeine
Hot greasy food
>>
Eggs Benedict and a black coffee
>>
Lots of water
A baked sweet potato with a poached egg and hot sauce on top
>>
>>7041525
Do you think you're funny. Drunk people tend to think that they're funnier that they actually are.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.