[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAM RECIPES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hamz.jpg (10 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
hamz.jpg
10 KB, 300x200
I got keked then divorced by my wife. She took everything, including all my money and cookware. All I have left is a stockpot and a smaller pan. She left me exactly one fork and one spoon and one knife.

Last night I lucked out at Winco and found large hams marked down to $2 a piece, so I got three of them. I have various canned vegetables to go with this, plus a bag of potatoes and some flour so I can make bread.

So I thought I would cut them up and make A LOT of sandwiches and pretty much live off those for awhile... Unfortunately, I cut these hams open and they have an excess of gristle and bones which I did not expect.

There is still some good meat in them, so I will set those aside for sandwiches.

Still, what is good to make with the fatty bits? Also, general ham recipes?
>>
File: Eyzgj-1.jpg (550 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Eyzgj-1.jpg
550 KB, 3264x2448
ham & cool whip bagel sam?
>>
>>7040178
You should kill your ex wife and eat her.
>>
>>7040192
She's developed a heroine addiction that her family pretty much enables so I'm sure she'll kill herself just fine.

Hopefully sooner rather than later. After the alimony is taken out of my check, I have just enough money for the rent.

I have to donate plasma after my 10-12 hour shifts in order to eat at all.
>>
>>7040208
If this isn't actually bait I'm very sorry.
>>
I'm sorry for what happened to you. Life can be rough sometimes
>>
>>7040208
I'm going to assume this is a fictitious story for my own mental wellbeing. I'm sure you understand.

That aside, you're here for things you can do with bones and gristle. First thing that comes to mind is throwing them in the pot with whatever cheap greens you can afford. Collards are classic; cabbage is cheap right now (at least around here). Same goes for beans, especially if you can add some of that meat in.
>>
>>7040208
I think you might have married my ex gf/kids mom down to the t.
She wasn't in California was she?
>>
>>7040178
cabbage and potato stew using the gristle and bone for some flavor.
canned tomatoes beans stew another idea
>>
>>7040178
Red beans and rice.
>>
File: images.png (6 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 283x178
>>7040178
>>7040208
10/10 GOT SO FUCKING MAD
FUCK THAT BITCH AND FUCK YOU FOR SHARING THIS ENRAGING STORY

IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS THE ONE ABOUT CHEERIO DOG DISH TRUCK MOM
>>
use the hocks to make beans. always breddy good
>>
split pea soup senpai
>>
File: th.jpg (16 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16 KB, 214x300
>>7040189
Fucking gross.
>>
>>7040178
Op have you ever heard of a "hotshot"

consider arranging one perhaps
>>
really really really finding it hard to have sympathy for people who get divorced now days...

it sucks but.. you deserve it.. remember that.

>MUH SPECIAL GRILL
>WE LOVE EACH OTHER
>IT'S "DIFFERENT" YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
>WELL BE 2GEDDA5EVAAAA

every. fucking time. fast forward a decade and 6 figures later.
>>
I'm an antisocial shut in. Is OPs story legally possible?
>>
>>7042850
It's not only possible, it's routine.
>>
>>7042850
yes
you'd be floored by what women get away with during a divorce

usually all the man walks away with is her credit card bills and a mountain of legal debt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.