[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protip: Make sure to take the oven off toast/broil before you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151103_185320.jpg (750 KB, 1844x1368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151103_185320.jpg
750 KB, 1844x1368
Protip:

Make sure to take the oven off toast/broil before you put a pizza in

:(
>>
>>7040072
still edible
>>
>>7040077
this
>>
Is that digiornos?
>>
looks like it has pepperoni on it

it was never edible to begin with
>>
>>7040133

Yup. Cheese stuffed pepperoni.

It's not terrible. Crust is cooked and the cheese is sorta melted, but the char just kinda turns it down a bit
>>
>>7040072
Just scape it with a butter knife. You have to turn my oven on before you can get to broil so I've never had that happen
>>
>>7040072
Or leave the oven on broil, and put the pizza in topping side down.
>>
>>7040138
The stuffed crust should still be salvageable. That's the only part that matters.
>>
>>7040077
this desu senpai
>>
File: 8E1ZpwL.gif (3 MB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
8E1ZpwL.gif
3 MB, 500x368
>>7040912

>Hiroyuki gets rid of nigger-meme language on this board by filtering it to neckbeard language
>people still post this shit regardless
>>
>>7040927
It doesn't really even change the meaning because everyone understands it is filtered. I don't think "to be honest" is meme language though.
>>
File: puddin.jpg (70 KB, 700x590) Image search: [Google]
puddin.jpg
70 KB, 700x590
>>7040944

>everyone understands

Sorry, not everyone is an Otaku style neckbeard...

I see your meme and raise you one.
>>
>>7040949
No, I don't agree with the idea that 4chan is an otaku site at all, but most people realize the words are filtered because of context
>>
>>7040951

I don't understand the context, I am not Japanese.

Don't care much to invest interest into a dying Nation that harbors a society of people too afraid to fuck each other.
>>
>>7040955
THIRD LARGEST GLOBAL ECONOMY BITCHES. SUCKA NUCLEAR BAG OF DICKS
>>
>>7040983
>Shinzo Abe, of the Liberal Democratic Party, implemented the "Abenomics" program, which involved an additional 10.3 trillion yen of economic stimulus spending to balance out the negative impact of the consumption tax increase on economic growth

>10trillion debt
>>
I usually finish frozen pizzas by throwing on some fresh Parmesan and dried red pepper flakes and putting it under the broiler for a minute.
>>
>>7040072
that's some fucked up 'za
>>
I'd eat it and probably be pretty okay with it. It doesn't look bad.
I mean, you certainly fucked up, but it's probably still good.
>>
File: 1405552063070.jpg (25 KB, 372x418) Image search: [Google]
1405552063070.jpg
25 KB, 372x418
>>7040951
stfu weeb
>>
>>7040944
i like it because everyone is buttblasted like mad. It's like they don't remember the old filters like roodypoo and that other crap. People probably raged at those back in the day just I don't remember or never paid attention. Now people are trying to make the filters a big issue while Hiro sits back, laughs, and shitposts some more. Hiro is the hiro 4chan needed
>>
>>7041582
nigga?
>>
>Eat shitty frozen pizza
>Throw in oven
>Go to play vidya
>come back an hour later
>oops
>the burnt flavor added so much to it
>purposely burn my pizzas forever
You just discovered a secret recipe hidden by the food gods OP, keep it close to your heart
>>
>>7041585
desu?
>>
>there are people who don't order their pizzas well done
>there are people who get tacos "american style" with a fucking salad on top of it

people are such plebs it's embarassing
>>
nigga

nigger
>>
That's not past the point of no return.

I can't tell you how many times I passed out with a pizza in the oven and woke up to the sound of smoke alarms with a disc of charcoal in the oven.
>>
>>7042881
>live alone
>get blackout, shitfaced drunk
>wake up
>vomit
>cannot remember a damn thing past 8pm
>I somehow prepped and roasted a chicken
>oven on lowish heat, it's just about perfectly done
>I have never been more proud of myself
>start to eat chicken, promptly barf over entire bird
>hands sting, realise I have like 8 cuts on my hands/fingers
>cry
>open bottle of wine
>>
>>7042930
this is why the crockpot is a mans best friend when drinking. that or a smoker..
>>
>>7042861
Fucking a, what should a taco have on it? A salad is just mixed vegetables which may or may not have meat. You sound like my picky ass brother telling Taco Bell to keep "salad" off his food when he meant lettuce.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.