[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I eat chocolate all the time, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: stockimage.png (262 KB, 420x318) Image search: [Google]
stockimage.png
262 KB, 420x318
Why can't I eat chocolate all the time, /ck/?
>>
>put nutella on it
>literally eat chocolate all the time
>>
You can, if you really want to. IIFYM
>>
File: nutella.jpg (46 KB, 653x394) Image search: [Google]
nutella.jpg
46 KB, 653x394
>>7039947

>nutella
>chocolate
>>
>>7039937
You can. I have. Only gained 100lbs in 1.25 years.
>>
>>7039937
Calory dense with little nutritional benefit.
>>
chocolate fags are fooling themselves. Eat a starburst and realize how wrong you are.
>>
You can, and even not gain weight if you watch the calories.

Just be prepared to never feel full, constantly feel sick, suffer from an enormous number of nutritional deficiencies, have oily skin and constant outbreaks, vaguely smell like stale chocolate, shit hard black turds, and develop diabetes within a year.
>>
Affordability? I don't know, why can't you?
>>
Because you'll get fat. Each bar of chocolate has 100-200 calories. Eat these all day and you are guaranteed to overdose on calories.
>>
I honestly don't care if you ate chocolate until you burst. Go for it. Reach for the stars, kid.
>>
it's hard for us to give you a single answer, OP, given that could be a number of barriers between you and your dream. I guess the first thing to do would be to try to acquire enough chocolate.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>7040502
but chocolate is tasty in my mouth and makes me feel real good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.