[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /ck/, how often do you take the sausage? I mean, how often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151029_101956.jpg (100 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151029_101956.jpg
100 KB, 1024x576
So /ck/, how often do you take the sausage? I mean, how often do ya eat a good old hot dog.
>>
>>7038657
Never, hot dogs and sausages are fucking disgusting processed meat and refuse from meat production.
>>
>>7038657

Whenever Mother punishes me by making them.
>>
Where the fuck can I buy decent frankfurters in England? They serve them in restaurants and pubs, but all you can find in any shop are cheap thin ones with minimal pork content or regular sausages.
>>
>>7038657
People who don't like hot dogs are people who've never had a really well made hot dog.
>>
>>7038762
In Germany
>>
>>7038662
All meat is processed....
>>
Corn dogs are 3 per GBP so twice a week
>>
>>7038762

go to the polish section of a grocery shop.

Closest thing you'll find to a real sausage in that shithole of a country.
>>
About twice a year. I guess I like them but it isn't something I seek out and there's always something better on the menu. Never in my life have I said "oh boy I sure could go for a good hot dog, let's go find one of those".
>>
File: coneyisland.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
coneyisland.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>7038657

usually sporting events, some carts at the strip malls near my house, a package for the fridge occasionally for quick lunch, or these
>>
File: portillos_dog.jpg (41 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
portillos_dog.jpg
41 KB, 420x315
I moved to Chicago land not too long ago and have pic related in the same parking lot as my liquor store, so I end up eating hot dogs more often than I ever did growing up.

It's been about a month, though, since my last one.

I was drunk and in the middle of the night I ate a left over dog right out of the fridge, cold and soggy, and thought it was the greatest thing ever.

The next day I ordered I think 10 dogs and ate them for the next day and a half, mostly cold and soggy, right out of the fridge.

I guess I haven't really been in the mood for one since.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.