[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> little big burger Burger isnt worth the $4.25.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 20151102_190146.jpg (683 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151102_190146.jpg
683 KB, 2048x1152
> little big burger

Burger isnt worth the $4.25.
>>
Looks alright, where?
>>
>>7037211
http://www.littlebigburger.com/
>>
>>7037239
Looks and sounds fine to me senpai, what's the issue?
>>
>>7037303
They're too small.
I feel like I'd go for fries only.
>>
>>7037360
I looks tasty and that isn't expensive, I mean a whopper costs that much. Even if its small why not order 2? $4.25 is the cheapest I've ever seen a burger that isn't fast food and that one has bacon. What burger do you even usually eat? Mcdouble?
>>
Didn't they get bought out recently?
>>
>>7037385
Homemade, usually.
Half beef, half hot italian sausage.

>>7038093
No idea. Though, I swear I've seen burger joints of similar style while in Germany.
>>
>>7037207
>little big
Might as well just call it a burger.
>>
>>7039575
Hooters owns them now
>>
What is the difference between a small burger and a slider?
>>
>>7039819
Nothing.
>>
>>7039819
Sliders are smaller than a 'small burger' generally.
>>
>>7037207
2 burgers and an order of truffle fries ar3 my go to. One with Swiss and then a blu cheese bacon
>>
File: Micah+Camden.jpg (180 KB, 1200x1050) Image search: [Google]
Micah+Camden.jpg
180 KB, 1200x1050
>>7037207
Every place that guy owns is fucking overpriced bullshit
Fuck Blue Star, their donuts are barely better than Safeway's and you can get those for fucking 50 cents
Boxer Sushi was alright, Boxer Ramen was incredibly forgettable, and I never even bothered with that fried chicken place
The guy who owns it also has a terrible reputation in the food industry for being a massive fucking prick
But honestly take one look at this guy, you can tell just by looking at him that he's a massive cunt
Who the fuck pays five dollars for an incredibly mediocre donut?
>>
I have a heart condition, but got a veggie burger for 4 bucks at the local one. It was tiny as hell, the veggies fell out around the tiny patty. The tiny patty was deep fried and almost totally black. I bit into it, the veggies rolled out, the black crust broke and low-grade falafel type paste burned my mouth. Not enjoyable at all. Tasted like burnt refried beans on a decent tiny bun. I skipped fries, because bad heart. A deep fried, blackened, bean paste, flattened golfball on a bun is not worth 4 bucks.
>>
>>7037207
literally never heard of this place
is this some kind of flyover joint?
>>
>>7041112
Portland. Hipsters.
>>
>>7040919
it's fucking pathetic how often vegas attempt to recreate meals made from real meat

IF YOU WANT TO EAT MEAT JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU MENTALLY ILL RETARDS
>>
american style burgers are shit, australian style is best.

egg, bacon, pineapple, beetroot

check out this monster i bought the other day
>>
>>7043102
Beets are fucking god awful. Neck yourself.
>>
>>7037207
Not bad for 4 bucks.
>>
File: 710_f.jpg (54 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
710_f.jpg
54 KB, 720x478
>>
>>7043151
>rolling rock
Nice.
>>
>>7037207
you must be american, 4,25 would be a cheap ass burger anywhere else in the world
>>
>>7043102
did they even cook that bacon?
>>
File: Micah+Camden.png (1 MB, 1200x1050) Image search: [Google]
Micah+Camden.png
1 MB, 1200x1050
>>7040179
my my who is this beautiful man I am seeing in this picture?
>>
>>7037207
>same burger here would cost $20
>>
>>7043345
>what is fast-food/what is takeaway
>>
>>7043054
never ate a veggie burger in my life before that. I left the hospital earlier that day after finding out my heart is fucked up. I was scared as shit to eat fries and a burger, but I was hungry and my buddy stopped there to get a burger. I figured it was worth a shot. The place smelled good. I will never eat there again. Not a vegan, you stupid faggot. I care about living and had just gotten life changing news about my health. I quit smoking and drinking caffeine that day too. Suck a cock.
>>
>>7037207
ayye shouts outs to oregon. where you at?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.