[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much do you care about food ? I mean you need it to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151005_215202402.jpg (4 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151005_215202402.jpg
4 MB, 2952x5248
how much do you care about food ?

I mean you need it to live and all but how much do you care about it ?

my serious view is if your food is bad you don't deserve to open a restaurant/stand/anything food related
don't waste anyones time or money or your own if you have shitty fucking food period
>>
if it was financially viable for me all i would do is grow food, tend to and eat from the bountiful perennial/annual mostly edible landscapes i've created over the years... that would be dope AF. like hmmm what do i want to eat today "walk around my 15 acres for 45 minutes and come back with a bunch of stuff to feast on" not to mention the process of preserving it all in the fall and raising and slaughtering animals stuffing your freezer full of a year or two worth of meat. ya something like that if i could, if i were a millionare it would be something like that. travel every now n then but my place would be so dope i wouldn't want to leave that often really.
>>
File: FoodTalk25.jpg (87 KB, 1198x375) Image search: [Google]
FoodTalk25.jpg
87 KB, 1198x375
>>7037011
>how much do you care about food ?
>>
>>7037043
this + grow weed = perfect life
>>
>>7037011
I care enough about food to work in the industry.
>>
>>7037077
thats the difference in some restaurants

you can literally taste if the chef gave a fuck about the food or not

it doesn't even have to be complex but you can still taste it, can't really explain it
>>
i don't really know what 'care' means. i really enjoy getting it right and i notice when the food i get isn't what it could be but i don't give a shit if someone cooks bad food for me.
>>
>>7037074
Oh ya weed would definitely be one of the plants that would be growing. Also a nice wife would be ideal in the mix of course. don't want to be a lonely kek
>>
>>7037011
i think food is probably one of the most important things in life. you need it everyday, so you might as well make it as good as you can and enjoy it
>>
>>7037199
thats what I'm talking about and people wonder why I'm dumbfounded when people eat fast food like McDonalds
>>
>>7037011
What's that besides mapo tofu?
>>
>>7037285
cold chili oil chicken sichuan dish

taste better than it sounds
>>
>>7037291
Isn't that just saliva chicken? And if it is I know how good it tastes.
>>
>>7037295
bretty gud
>>
File: street.jpg (55 KB, 643x486) Image search: [Google]
street.jpg
55 KB, 643x486
>>7037011
>he thinks shit food doesn't sell
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.