[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is a pretty damn good deal t.b.h. thank you based wendy's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (264 KB, 464x430) Image search: [Google]
file.png
264 KB, 464x430
this is a pretty damn good deal t.b.h.

thank you based wendy's
>>
>>7036561

>using periods to bypass word filter.

B& friend-o.
>>
>>7036561
>t.b.h.
Into the filter it goes.
>>
>>7036760
desu
>>
>>7036561
I used to go off campus in high school and would get 10pc spicy nugget, burger deluxe, and a soda for $4. Now everything is so expensive that that's a "deal" baka f@m
>>
>>7036781
>double cheeseburgers at mickey d's used to be $1 just a few years ago and now they're over $2 dollars
>>
>>7036561
Pretty good for four bucks, but the chinese buffet is better
>>
>>7036781
Fuck off, you old fat fuck.
>>
>>7036561
Wendy's has the best dipping sauces. They're not watered down like other places.

They're the only place where I'll get something other than honey mustard. The ranch is amazing.
>>
File: mcdonalds_sauce.jpg (83 KB, 498x1348) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds_sauce.jpg
83 KB, 498x1348
>>7036786

This is why McDonalds is going out of business. Can't increase prices while the quality stays just as shitty and the portions either stay the same or shrink. The price difference between eating at McDonalds or eating at a place that has decent food is now small enough that I might as well just spend the extra dollar or two to get the better meal instead of going to McDonalds.
>>
>>7036790
this
>>
>>7036790
>4 dollar chinese buffet
>literally rat and squirrel meat
>Meat thats about to expire in 14 minutes
>4 times refried rice
>frozen shit for months
>>
>>7036561
what's with all the wendy's shilling lately? they have a new product or something?
>>
>>7036760
What? There's a filter now? Smh Tbh senpai
>>
>>7036896
All you can eat though.
>>
>>7036896
>not liking fat and squirrel meat
you're the one missing out desu senpai
>>
>>7036790
There isn't a buffet on Earth that's only four dollars
>>
>>7036959
First day on /ck/?
>>
any idea if i can trade the drink for a jr frosty?
>>
>>7036937
>All you can eat rat shit 4 dollars
But its all you can eat bro
>>
File: belittle.jpg (34 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
belittle.jpg
34 KB, 375x375
>>7036896
>taking more than 14 minutes to eat
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.