[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, I need ideas. My stepmom got pregnant, and is vomiting at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
Yo, I need ideas. My stepmom got pregnant, and is vomiting at the smell of nearly anything. I was going to make some Marsala tonight, or Picatta, but I was wondering if there's any suggestions y'all might have to help her handle the scent of food better. I can't have her just vomiting into my perfect chicken.

PNR.
>>
>>7035894
Are you the baby's father?
>>
>>7035894
DAMN NIGGA LOOK AT THAT ASS
>>
Speaking from experience of vomiting at almost everything is to have her away from where food is being prepped. And, if possible, near ventilation so that the smell is away from her.
Luckily, the taste, for me, was never a problem. Just the smells. I obviously can't speak for her
>>
>>7035894
Is this a fatshop or is this a real woman?
>>
>>7035894

Mushrooms are a pregnant woman's #1 food aversion. It's instinctual for women to avoid potentially poisonous things while in their gestational period.

If you want her to throw up everywhere, make marsala.

http://whole9life.com/2013/01/pregnancy-and-food-aversions/
>>
>>7035894
I want to bite that girls bottom.
>>
>>7036022
I believe its a shoop. The model's name is Marley Mason and the pic is from one set (of several) that she did for ATK Hairy.

So, prepare to see some bush if you go hunting.
>>
>>7036039
>prepare to see some bush if you go hunting.
Fuck that.
Fat hairy women are even worse than fat women.
>>
>>7036049
Well, she doesn't have leg hair, pit hair, or a stache or anything like that. (There are worst things than just bush on that site.)
>>
>>7036049

Fat women are all the fucking same, why divide them into sub groups.

They're all:

*selfish
*indulgent
*lazy
*disgusting
*slovenly
*codependent
*arrogant
*complainers
*whiners
*wet blankets
*party poopers
*mood killers

Don't even associate with fat people, the gravity of the weight of their depression alone will suck you into an abysmal abyss of self loathing and abuse.
>>
File: blind.jpg (722 KB, 1776x1298) Image search: [Google]
blind.jpg
722 KB, 1776x1298
>>7035894
>Marsala
make it????
Explain plz.
>>
>>7036039
This kills the boner
>>
>>7036061
These are all personality traits.
I only consider physical attributes where women are concerned.
>>
>>7035894
Damn son did you kek your father?
>>
>>7036110

Personality and mentality greatly affect a persons personal grooming habits. Obese people are also limited in this aspect of normal life as well, being a larger person is physically restrictive.

>I like a girl for her brain

What are you, 12yo? Get married... then tell me how much you love your woman's opinions. Trust me, learning to tune 99% of what women say out is the best survival tactic you will ever learn in adulthood.
>>
Start with ginger tea. Just infuse fresh grated ginger with hot water. It's a powerful anti nausea treatment that has no potentially toxic side effects.
>>
>>7035894
>Marsala
>Massala
Pick one, retard.
>>
File: Rv7r1PV.gif (2 MB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
Rv7r1PV.gif
2 MB, 260x229
>>7036061
imagine putting this much energy into hating fat people instead of just living your life
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.