[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird eating habits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17
File: 938200-adelaide-excelsior.jpg (63 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
938200-adelaide-excelsior.jpg
63 KB, 650x366
Anybody else like this?

>Meal gets served with Salad
>Have to finish the salad before I touch anything else on the plate

Post your weird eating habits if you have any.
>>
>>7034572
ask ur mum about my eating habits m8
>>
>>7034572
I thought everyone did this.
>>
not weird, but i eat what i dont like first so the rest of the dish can be eaten in peace with no chance of disturbance
>>
>>7034584
Most people I know either eat their salad last, eat it with their meal or just don't touch it at all.
>>
>>7034572
I do that to. Idk, I find that whenever I'm at a restaurant that has any sort of cloth napkin I will always put it on my lap out of habit.
>>
>>7034572
Your parents proberly made you eat your veggies before you could touch your meat.
Also I eat with my fork in the right hand and knife in the left
>>
I always get my plate last if I cooked. Taking the first dish after cooking seems selfish to me.

>>7034879
Using the fork in the dominate hand makes perfect sense. It's the most used utensil, especially if there are sauces involved or long pasta.
>>
>>7034572
>go and get a burger with a friend
>he always either eats all the chips and then the burger or eats the burger then all the chips.
For some reason this irritates me, I always eat both together.
>>
I always eat all the chocolate off of a kitkat first before eating the wafers. Start off on the ends where the chocolate is thickest, then the sides, then the top layer. Then I eat the wafers one by one.
>>
>>7034572
>>7034903
lel I have a similar habit where I can only eat 1 thing at a time in a course, the order doesn't matter, if I start eating one thing I have to finish it before I move onto something else.
>>
>>7034889
Does make sense to me but most people I know do it the other way around, plus the proper way to arrange cutlery is with knife on the right side
>>
people call me weird because I hold my fork in my left and knife in my right, even though I'm left handed
>>
>tfw eat my food really fast
>Always finish food when other people are eating with are 40% done
>Have to sit there doing nothing while watching the others eat for another 10 minutes
>People keep asking me why I eat fast and that "you won't enjoy your food"
NIGGA I ENJOY MY FOOD BY EATING IT FAST OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T DO THAT. DON'T TELL ME HOW TO ENJOY MY FOOD.
>>
>>7034924
I used to do this when I was about 12-13
>>
I save the cheese and toppings off a pizza and eat the naked pizza slice

after I've eaten the pizza slice I eat the pile of cheese and topping
>>
>>7034952
I do that with the cheese/topping once I don't feel like I can take any more bread in my system
>>
>>7034939
>t. fatso
>>
>>7034869

>i put my napkin in my lap

What other possible options could there possibly be? Tucking it into your shirt?
>>
>>7034952
what is wrong with u, that's disgusting why not just melt a whole lot of cheese and devour that?
>>
>>7034968

Not using one.
>>
>>7034939

this

if the food was shit I would be eating it slow and reluctantly
>>
>>7034952
I used to collect the toppings and put them all on the last slice, so my last slice was always huge and super delicious.

I also always eat my pizza starting from the outside and work my way to the middle so the crust is gone first.
>>
I can't drink anything while eating
I eat everything with a knife and fork, even sandwiches
TV must be on while eating
>>
>>7035055
>TV must be on while eating
Then how do you eat outside?
>>
>>7035064
I don't
>>
File: Hipster Fox.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hipster Fox.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>7034572

If I get a salad before my meal(or any kind of bread) I'll hit that first. For the main dish I eat my meat first, then the secondary side, then the primary side. Meat, Peas, Potatoes. I think it is because I see the meal as each item with a price tag or even a numbered value. That way if I can't finish it all, it'll be half way through the potatoes, instead of halfway through the meat. Meat is what your body needs, potatoes is what your body can eat. Also I only drink before and after eating, hardly ever between.
>>
>>7034586
MYLIFE.jpg
>>
I eat hot food before cold food, so salad always last. Also I need a drink if I eat anything
>>
>>7034572
>when I ate anything with fries
>HAD to finish fries first completely
>did this because dad always said "it's easier to take the burger or whatever I got home than the fries cause fries became gross when you tried to take them home"
>was always full on fries by the time I would eat the main part
>>
Always portion out my bites so I get a little bit of everything in each bite. For example if im have steak, mashed potatos and brocolli, each little piece of steak I cut will also get some potatos and brocolli with it.
>>
File: 1429025802214-0.jpg (29 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1429025802214-0.jpg
29 KB, 300x250
>I use a knife and fork to eat spaghetti

HOOAH
>>
>>7035262
this desu senpai
>>
If I'm getting full I'll finish only the meat part of the meal and leave the rest. A habit from when I was young and was told to finish the meat bits if I couldn't finish a meal because meat is expensive.
>>
>>7034572
Salad is supposed to be eaten last, for digestion.
>>
>>7034939

This is me all over.
>>
>>7035396
I'm pretty sure you don't get full, fatass
>>
>>7035393
have you idiots seriously not figured out the word filter yet?
>>
>>7035438
>implying it won't be the hottest meme on the block
>>
>>7034869
>I use my napkin properly

What sad is this does seem to be unusual behavior these days.
>>
>>7034977
Who the fuck doesn't use a napkin?
>>
>>7035438
baka
>>
File: 18361-doge-follow-your-dreams.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
18361-doge-follow-your-dreams.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1080
>>7034931
Same here, lefty too
>>
I always eat the part I like the least first, and my favorite part last.

Pizza MUST have garlic powder on it by the boatload until it tastes like cheese-covered garlic bread.
>>
>>7034903
I know loads of people who do this. Don't understand why desu.
>>
senpai
>>
>>7034587
>just don't touch it at all
Wasteful degenerates.
>>
>>7034572
I learned to do this when I was losing weight so I would actually feel full at the end of a meal
>>
>>7034903
So you can enjoy them all before they become cold and soggy.
>>
>>7034572
I do something like this
I sort the food on the plate in order of 'colour' with the most colourful food first, and whenever I finish an item I dim the light on my TV and on my dimmer bulb in the bedroom. I pretend I am 'eating the light' because I am obese and this helps me gradually feel more full and less hungry. My daily treat is a big bag of skittles (174g bag) and as I eat them I throw stones at my light bulb and when it smashes, the 'light' has been eaten and I put the skittles down to stop myself binging.
>>
>>7036490
That's some real autism
>>
>>7034586
This so damn much.
>>
When there's a clear distinction between components of a dish I'll eat them in a rotation.
>>
When eating hot dogs the mustard must always be put on the hot dog before the ketchup.
>>
>>7034968
>>7034869
>>7035518
Maybe you shouldn't be eating like such an animal that you are dropping your food all over yourself.

Napkins are for wiping your mouth.
>>
>>7036552

So you wipe your mouth and throw your disgusting napkin back on the table for everyone to have to look at?

How the fuck can you possibly can anyone else an animal? That's disgusting.
>>
>>7036570
You wipe your mouth and then fold it closed, it's not hard.
>>
>>7036590

>you wipe your mouth and then fold it closed before returning it to your lap, it's not hard

ftfy
>>
>>7034572
This is a good habit. The salad fills you so you eat less of the heavier foods. And it's better for digestion since salad decomposes faster than meat, so it wont give you bad smelling shits.
>>
>>7036594
>Hey, we invented this piece of furniture that we can put stuff on.
>Nah, I'm just gonna put this shit on my body.
>>
I mix everything together if possible.

I'll have chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, and mushrooms. I'll just mix that shit up into a grey slop, then eat it.
>>
>>7034572
>eating salad
yeah that is pretty weird. what are you, european?
>>
I like to suck on fish bones
Heads mostly.
I put mac and cheese on top of my mashed potatoes if they're ever served together and if there is gravy i will then add it to the top of the mac.
I pull apart buffalo wings and add to pizza, then i like covering it in ranch to eat.
I dip ice cream in hot sauce. I like vanilla hagen daaz with cholula.
I boil chorizo or else i cant eat it
>>
>count chews on each side of my mouth, must be even before i can swallow
>can't switch between meal components without drinking water
>can't eat if i can't see the kitchen/ where it was made (makes eating out a nightmare)
>can't eat by an open window or not being able to see the door/way out of the room/area
>can't eat until i've washed my hands
>can't eat standing up
i have ocd and im recovering from an eating disorder but i'm getting better

i have a few restaurants i trust and im capable of eating with people around who might be watching me now
>>
>>7036604

Not sure if bait, or you were just raised in front of the TV and never taught basic table manners.
>>
File: 1446368757459.jpg (49 KB, 655x560) Image search: [Google]
1446368757459.jpg
49 KB, 655x560
>>7034918
ok Ted Bundy
>>
>>7034918
Me too, anon. There's something about those solitary wafers with the kit-kat nougat that's just right. But even then, I continue to eat layer by layer.
>>
I eat burgers with a fork and knife.
>>
>>7037480
you should be shot
>>
>Porkchops, dips in applesauce and ketchup.
>Tuna Helper with peas mixed in it
>I bite directly into ice cream and frozen things, (Is that weird? I'm not sure, I've had friends tell me it was weird before)
>>
>>7034572
whenever i eat some asian noodles like udon or some ramen I take out all teh noodles put them on a plate and eat them and then drink the soup and fillings to finish up
>>
>>7038080
>(Is that weird? I'm not sure, I've had friends tell me it was weird before)
I've been told that as well. I think it's mostly just people who have teeth that are sensitive to cold that find it weird.
>>
>>7037159
Joke's on you, I learned my basic manners from TV
>>
>>7038202

This. If your teeth are healthy, I don't see anything weird about it. It's less messy. If you have sensitive teeth for whatever reason, it's sensory hell.
>>
>>7034572
the only weird thing i do, besides being a somewhat picky eater, is maybe put side sauces with things that shouldnt go with sauce, like fries and my meats horseradish sauce.

i also need to cut my pancakes up into still stacked squares before i eat. i cant just cut a piece and eat, i need those bite size pieces ready.
>>
>>7035917
I eat a lot of meals in cheap cafes near my uni. They're good and homemade but the ingredients are not the best to keep costs down. That said, salad for me its one of those things that its either good/ in season or its absolutely foul
>>
File: MeatArt02.png (185 KB, 1600x793) Image search: [Google]
MeatArt02.png
185 KB, 1600x793
When I'm alone, I always eat steak with no utensils...i hold it with my hands and just rip at it with my teeth and when I'm finished I lick my hands clean
>>
>>7034939
Inhalers are the premature ejaculators of the food world.
>>
>>7034939
This desu
Contrary to popular belief i'm really thin, its the worst when people acuse you of not enjoying your food. Do they honestly believe that I never tried eating slowly. I did and like it better this way
>>
>>7038427
Kek sounds fantastic desu
>>
>>7034972
He would still be eating the same pizza as you, you fucking retard
>>
>>7038518
It's not that you're not enjoying it at all, it's that you're not enjoying every part of it. You might like the feeling of eating and swallowing large portions of food, but you're only tasting each lump briefly. You can swallow whole pieces and miss out on all of the flavour within, whereas someone who eats slowly and chews thoroughly gets twice the taste experience.

Do it with cheap fast food, whatever, everyone likes to gorge occasionally. But as an extreme example it's a bit like swallowing ravioli whole. People would be well justified in telling you you're not fully enjoying the ravioli.
>>
I can't sit with my back to other people in a restaurant or in public and if I can't sit down with my back against a wall or other such surface were people can't come from behind me I won't eat at the restaurant. I've tried forcing myself to do it but I end up with extreme paranoia and anxiety and end up sitting there a sweating, twitching, nervous wreck until it gets to much and I near enough snap.

The odd thing is I don't really have any anxiety issues or unjustified paranoia in other parts of my life.
>>
>>7034918
I do that too. Everyone thinks I'm weird for it. Glad I'm nit the only one
>>
I don't like eating in front of/around people. I'm not a slob or anything, I know my table manners and all that, I just don't like it for some reason.
>>
>>7034586
Why are you eating food you don't like?
>>
>>7038754
Social anxiety would be my guess
>>
I am right handed but I hold my fork in my left and knife in thebright hand for cytting. When I take a bite I don't switch hands/ put the knife down either.
>>
>>7038872

What's weird about that? You're describing standard table manners.
>>
>>7038873
Oh ok cool.
>>
>>7038750
I'm the same way. I just feel really self-conscious eating in front of other people, for whatever reason.
>>
>>7034572

now that i am an adult i only ever cook things together if they can be mixed together.

for instance i will not serve potatos with my pork and rice cuz they dont mix on my tongue.

my favorite thing to do is mix like fried chicken, mashed potatos, and corn, and just enjoy that.
>>
is there really a word filter
>>
>>7035518
this
>>
File: banquetselect1.jpg (112 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
banquetselect1.jpg
112 KB, 640x478
>>7040763

First thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>7034587
No they don't
>>
>>7034572
I don't think this is all that uncommon.
>>
>>7034931
>>7035646
I do this and im right handed. Is normal?
>>
>>7040853

That's the proper way to use a knife and fork.

In the States you're supposed to switch the fork back to the right hand before taking a bite, but that's not really followed anymore (unlike putting your napkin in your lap where it belongs).
>>
File: OCD.jpg (24 KB, 668x129) Image search: [Google]
OCD.jpg
24 KB, 668x129
>>7036834
>>can't eat if i can't see the kitchen/ where it was made (makes eating out a nightmare)
Same
>>not being able to see the door/way out of the room/area
Same, but thats more general paranoia on my part. Always back against the wall facing the door.
>>can't eat until i've washed my hands
Same, but i don't think that is weird at all.
Basic hygiene.

I used to not be able to eat anything i did not cook myself, and i still don't like having other people touch my food if it can be avoided.

OCD sucks
>>
>>7034879
>Also I eat with my fork in the right hand and knife in the left
I eat with my fork in my right hand, but whenever I need to cut something I put my fork into my left hand and the knife in my right.
>>
>>7040861
>In the States you're supposed to switch the fork back to the right hand before taking a bite

I always hear this but I've never heard of anyone over the age of 3 doing it who isn't also actually retarded.
>>
>>7040962
Got something to say to me, punk? I'm >>7040958
>>
File: 1444677049565.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1444677049565.png
8 KB, 473x500
When I get burger, I always eat the burger before eating any chips or sipping my drink
>>
>>7040971
Are you under the age of 3 by chance?
>>
>>7040996
no
>>
>>7040797
No desu
>>
>>7034572
I'm have this weird OCD obsession with odd and even numbers and always make sure I take an even amount of whatever I'm about to eat.
>>
I don't really know how to explain this, so excuse me if it turns out to be a word salad. I eat in proportions. Basically, the idea is that every component on the plate is eaten at the same time so that no food item will be left unpaired be the time I'm almost done. It makes me feel very self conscious whenever I eat with other people.
>>
>>7041845
I do this to a small degree, although there are some things I don't mind being left at the end. I think I'm also one of the few people who eats my favourite part first instead of last. I'll enjoy it more if I'm hungry, and if I have to leave anything because I'm full, I can leave the bit I like least.
>>
If I'm eating the soup, I always need to put shitload of croutons in it. Sometimes I put so much croutons that they absorb all the liquid in the soup.
>>
>>7035917

it's a fucking garnish pleb, you don't have to eat it.
>>
When I was a kid, I'd eat one thing at a time on my plate, saving whatever I liked most for last. I did that with m&ms and skittles, too, working from one color to next, in order of appeal.
I don't do that anymore as an adult, but that OCD has manifested itself in worse ways now.
>>
>>7034572
I thought it was normal, but I save "the best for last". If my meal has 4 things, I eat them in order of what I like least to best. Usually I'm too full by the time I get up to the piece of meat, and I get to save it for later.
At some kind of restaraunt, usually I fill up on the free bread, my soup and my salad then can't touch my steak and potatoes.
>>
>>7038754
It's healthy.
>>
>>7034572
You're doing it wrong. Nobody cares if a salad gets cold, but cold fish or potato is rank. The thing you eat first should be the one which most suffers from loss of temperature
>>
File: kraft-macaroni-and-cheese.jpg (16 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
kraft-macaroni-and-cheese.jpg
16 KB, 280x280
>>7034572

if my Mom doesn't make my mac and cheese just like it says on the box, I won't eat it

god I hate fucking picky eaters and ADD and OCD eaters

what, did your parents drink?
>>
>>7042176
>what, did your parents drink?

why yes they did though my Dad would not touch his drink unless it had exactly 3 ice cubes of the same shape and it was in his favorite glass and my Mom had to stand at attention while he took his first sip and then smack his lips and say, ooh la la, not that's Scottish!

Then my Mother would chug out of the gin bottle, exactly 2 chugs, then stop and twirl and recite the Pledge of Allegiance whilst tapping her left foot exactly 7 times.
>>
File: 1446498946353.jpg (81 KB, 452x542) Image search: [Google]
1446498946353.jpg
81 KB, 452x542
>>7040962
>>7040996

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBRF1LfCa_A

>it's real
>>
File: 1443028638478-tech.png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1443028638478-tech.png
63 KB, 367x202
>>7042191
mfw this probably happens somewhere
>>
>>7034924
Burgers and fries are one thing, but how about a buffet situation or Thanksgiving kinda meal with many different sides? How would you handle that?
>>
>>7034572
I do that too OP. I might not eat the whole salad, but I try to eat some of it just to get it out the way.
>>
You guys are as bad as picky eaters. Why save the best for last when you will enjoy it less due to less appetite, and possibly won't be able to eat it at all?
>>
Has nobody in this thread ever thought to ask for their salad before their hot food is prepared? Like as an appetizer? Like normal people do?
>>
>same thing about the salad

>have to eat after doing everything I don't want to do -working out, job, homework, cleaning- no matter how hungry I am

>have to eat in front of the computer watching preferably a 24 minute comedy like archer, bojack, always sunny
>feel guilty if I don't weight every item
>track everything in mfp before eating
>fill myself up with water before a meal
>>
File: OP.jpg (7 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
7 KB, 251x189
>>7042336
>Like normal people do?

haven't you figured out where you are yet, son?
>>
>>7042336
no because i eat my salad during the meal, ive never understood how people can only eat one thing at a time. like my ex flatmate would just all the sausages then eat the potato then the beans, it drove me nuts
>>
>>7035438
baka desu senpai
>>
I like to save the best morsel of the meal for last. This is usually just a good bite of steak or perhaps the last bit of seafood. I think a part of me does this to end the meal on a high note?

It pissed my ex off everytime. I eventually reached a point of not caring and doing it on purpose just to make him rage. I was more fascinated with his reaction, than the actual act.
>>
>>7042393

Sausage, potato, and beans is one dish though (sort of). Salad is an entirely different course, aside from being a cold dish.

The only time I've even seen a server ask if you want your salad with the meal is if nobody else at the table ordered an appetizer.

I guess its all just college kids eating cafeteria food itt?
>>
File: 1425179049076.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1425179049076.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>eating thai style fried chicken
>almost done eating, only chicken and half a cup of soup left
>have to decide whether I finish with soup or chicken
>>
>>7042444
I do this

>eat shitty salad
>enjoy steak, mostly egg white, and fries with bread.
>finish that last piece of steak that's juicy, thick and next to the bone, with perfectly cooked yolk, beautifully golden fry, and a bite of soft bread with just enough crust.
>>
I actually eat meat first, so my stomach acid gets a crack at it first, because meat is the hardest to digest.
>>
>>7040763
real talk mashed potatoes and corn is the bee's knees
>>
File: big snake.png (185 KB, 241x320) Image search: [Google]
big snake.png
185 KB, 241x320
>>7042196
Nobody actually does that

I've tried and it's awkward holding your fork with your right hand and knife in the left
>>
>>7042801
I do it motherfucker
Works well for me too, I wouldn't trust my left hand with the knife anyway
>>
>>7042812
actually wait I don't remember using continental style last time, so maybe I don't do it anymore. I have done it before though
>>
>>7042393
>my ex flatmate would just all the sausages
>would just all
What did he do to them? WHAT DID HE DO
>>
>>7042830
ALL OF THEM. RIGHT UP.
>>
>>7041894
I still do that with M&Ms/Skittles, and I'm still trying to break my lifelong habit of sorting trail mix, granola.... basically anything that's supposed to be eaten together. It's such a stupid, trivial thing, but I couldn't deal with just eating it all mixed up.
I've worked my way up to two things together at the age of 26.
Twenty-freaking-six.
>>
>>7034572
I eat things one at a time. I always save the main dish for last and eat fast so it doesn't get too cold.
I pour hot chocolate power into a cup then cold milk and then eat it with a spoon. Haven't done this since I was a child though. Might do it again.
>>
>>7042907
So you're just drinking cold hot chocolate with a spoon?
>>
>>7042920
Nah, you add just enough milk to make it kind of a paste, then eat it.
>>
>>7042952
That's nasty. I'm gonna try it.
>>
>>7042907
>I pour hot chocolate power into a cup then cold milk and then eat it with a spoon.
I invented that shit, you jew.
>>
>>7042975
Can this post be a banner?
>>
>>7036621
Absolutely disgusting desu senpai
I gag if my food touches or if I see other peoples food
>>
>>7034918
Normally I'm first to post this habit in these threads, nice to meet you friend.

>>7042362
Cronometer > MFP

>>7036621
Holy hell why.
>>
If I'm being a fat fuck, and eating ice cream out of the container, I can't scoop it. I always start "shaving" it off the top, and when the sides are melting do it there to get the creamy deliciousness.
>>
>>7034931
Lefty here. Do this as well. In my mind holding the food down with the fork is the tougher job so thats for left hand.
>>
>>7036552
Yes yes yes! Let us dirty the napkin and throw it back onto the table with all the food and for every one to look at! Because I don't realize even though I folded it and put it on the table, there are people staring because they know it's dirty as fuck and have the ETIQUETTE to not say anything at the time! But you all are the animals! Not me! I was trained right proper! - Farva, Super troopers
>>
File: 1446611658716.png (248 KB, 594x411) Image search: [Google]
1446611658716.png
248 KB, 594x411
>>7034572
In poorer times when we'd order something at a fast food joint we'd always focus on the fries first.

There was a logical system behind that.
The burger is the good stuff. The fries are the shitty filler.
If you eat the burger first you might end up feeling sated before you finish the fries which would leave some food behind.

Now if you eat the fries first you will still finish the burger, because the burger is the good stuff you paid most for.

Can anybody relate? Or at least understand the reasoning behind it?
>>
>>7035229
lrn2greentext
>>
>>7042952
i do that and add oat to it.
>>
>>7035229
>>7048528

When i was a kid, I always had to eat the burger before i could eat the fries. My parents argued that the burger was the more proper meal, so if i eat myself full on something, it better be the burger, and i could eat the fries afterward if i was still hungry.

Still can't touch the fries before the burger is finished. Feels good man.
>>
>>7048528
The main logic is that the fries stale really fast if they are fresh.
They have to be fresh to be super good.
>>
>>7041845
i do this with certain things

typically when i cook for myself i make one dish that's eaten at once, like shaved steak over cheese grits, a hamburger, mexican burritos, fried chicken.

i used to have to lay everything on my plate very symmetrical or organized and cut everything into a multiple of 4 before putting it on the plate, and then eat exactly 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, or all of it

>>7042444
this

>>7043002
lol yes please

testing filter senpai kek desu
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.