[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you or anyone you've known bought meat from a "door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: typical nintendo.jpg (606 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
typical nintendo.jpg
606 KB, 2448x3264
Have you or anyone you've known bought meat from a "door to door" meat salesman? And im not talking about shit like Omaha Steaks
>>
File: 1457113645716.png (323 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
1457113645716.png
323 KB, 400x573
>go on a date with a girl
>go out, then back to her place
>she tells me that her folks bought meat from a door to door salesman
>"oh, okay"
>defrosts steak by microwaving it in the plastic it came in
>throws like a shitload of butter in a pan
>fries em up with instant mashed potatoes
>steak is really tough and pretty bad, mashed potatoes are eh, but she tried and that was nice of her

tl;dr yeah I ate a steak purchased from a door to door meatman but I'm not sure if it would have tasted like that if someone else was cooking it
>>
>>7520515
Did you fug?
>>
>>7520515
My parents bought some, the price for the quantity they got wasnt bad. Made one for dinner when I was over one night. Literally the worst tasting meat I have ever had
>>
>>7520519
We watched Balto on VHS with a projector screen, it was actually pretty sweet and we did make out, but I just kind of realized that I'm not into BBWs. I've got a threshold. She's totally cool but it just didn't work out. Also I like dick more lmao

Seriously though why the fuck would people go and buy meat from a strange man? If it's in a store it's probably safe, if it's from a man who came to your house without being invited, it's so far removed from established safety precautions that it's foolish
>>
My dad got scammed into it awhile back. It was literally the worst steak I've ever had, I have no idea where it really came from.
>>
Is this some dank new meme?
>>
>>7520532
Can you show boipuss pls?
>>
>inb4 Trump steaks
>>
>>7520532
>Also I like dick more lmao
this is what 4chan has become
>>
>>7520617
no it happens and is common

http://www.kshb.com/money/consumer/door-to-door-meat-salesmen-swindling-people-in-kc-metro-bbb-says

http://www.newsnet5.com/money/consumer/troubleshooter/better-business-bureau-issues-warning-about-door-to-door-meat-sales
>>
File: 1458271574652.jpg (26 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1458271574652.jpg
26 KB, 500x306
I never buy door to door shit. the grocery store has good cuts for $2 on sale.

Door to door meat guys probably sell dead drifters
>>
>>7520378
>WHATYEARISIT.JPEG
>>
File: wtf.jpg (41 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
41 KB, 500x385
>>7520378
>"door to door" meat salesman
>>
>>7520378
I SOLD YOUR MOM SOME DOOR-TO-DOOR MEAT SAUSAGE LAST NIGHT LOL
>>
>>7520378
are people too lazy to go to the grocery store nowadays?
>>
File: whale.png (404 KB, 544x462) Image search: [Google]
whale.png
404 KB, 544x462
>>7520626
Nah I'm good bby

>>7520673
Dude I'm sorry that I would rather suck a dick than fuck a BBW - especially one above my personal threshold - sometimes it's like humping a bean bag.

>>7520745
This - why anyone buys from some fucker who shows up to your house is beyond me, especially when the goddamn store has great prices and good meat
>>
>>7520626
>>7520673
maybe >she
is implying that she's a girl
>>
>>7522503
Back to tumblr with you Rosie
>>
>>7522503
Dude come on don't be like that - everyone knows I'm a guy that likes dick
>>
All of you , please leave /ck forever.
>>
I bought eggs from a door to door egg salesman but I have never even witnessed a meat salesman.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.