[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who eats this shit? These strange salads that are smothered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19
File: CAM00638.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
CAM00638.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Who eats this shit?

These strange salads that are smothered in cheese, mayonnaise, and/or ranch dressing. It just looks so disgusting
>>
Not me but I do like to look at them on occasion and wonder the same thing.
>>
I can't eat it. Every time I put it in my mouth it makes me gag. Even the smell.

When I have a salad it's just spinach or romaine, croutons, freshly shredded parmesan and zesty olive oil n vinegar dressing.
>>
Fat women after Sunday church service
>>
File: 1424966945303.png (77 KB, 625x622) Image search: [Google]
1424966945303.png
77 KB, 625x622
>>6363456
>>
>>6363456

OP here. I'm white and I concur with you, I think it's "white people food" too. I've had relatives bring that type of food to family gatherings and I've never touched it.

They also make "Spinach Dip," which sounds good at face value, spinach is good, but it's mainly ranch dressing and sour cream with a little spinach mixed in and you're expected to eat it with shit like "Ruffles," which are the worst chips to ever be invented.
>>
File: 1427550334557.jpg (99 KB, 717x476) Image search: [Google]
1427550334557.jpg
99 KB, 717x476
>>6363467
>>
>>6363445
honestly i dont know

the supermarket near me has them

they are untouched in the morning
they are untouched in the afternoon
by evening they are untouched

why keep making them then?
>>
>>6363445
People who are too lazy to make their own.
The "Italian pasta salad" thing looks awright though.
>>
>>6363475
Rice Krispies were invented in the 20s.
>>
File: 1393679918905.png (86 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1393679918905.png
86 KB, 625x626
>>6363456
>>
>>6363480
What if I'm a nigger NEET
>>
>>6363485
But you aren't, are you
>>
File: 1393679873096.png (107 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1393679873096.png
107 KB, 625x626
>>6363480
>>
>>6363480
Reddit is missing a retard, it seems
>>
>>6363489

It's funny you should bring up reddit because I'm pretty sure they have a safe space for you:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/
>>
>>6363494
>i get mad
>i get really mad
The internet may not be for you, miss.
>>
Used to work in a Safeway deli, not only are they grossly covered in mayo, but they sit there for days on end. The most we'd do with them is turn them over so the old stuff was on top, and then put some fresh made on top of that.

Only the grossest of gross fat hover round customers would buy them and then bitch that it was over priced. Which, it is, but like that's what you get for shopping at fucking safeway.
>>
>>6363498
You bested me, ma'am :(
I submit.
>>
It's just one guy stirring up shit. Ignore him and back onto the topic of the weird food.
>>
>>6363445
People at their sad-ass "work parties" that happen on their lunch hour in the breakroom.
>>
>>6363456

non-freedom fighter here. Isn't this the kind of thing people bring to funeral services in ameriga?
>>
>>6363445
Old people.
>>
File: Laughing_Luca.gif (1 KB, 32x64) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Luca.gif
1 KB, 32x64
>Confusing sour cream with ranch dressing
>>
>>6363478
who the fuck stays in a grocery store all day? you do know they are refreshed when you aren't staring at the deli counter 24 hours day like an autist
>>
>>6363579
People who work there you fucking moron. God damn you people are dense sometimes.
>>
>>6363579
>not setting up surveillance cams and watching from the confines of one's basement
>>
>>6363585
the person I replied too said nothing about working there you failed abortion
>>
>>6363585

>this leaking cumbucket thinks people on /ck/ work at grocery stores

if a neet is going to get a job it certainly isn't going to be at a place that you have to stand the whole time
>>
>>6363470
you have never had hot spinach dip with cheese or crab?

nigger if you are white you must be too poor to eat out then because it is literally in every restaurant
>>
>>6363585
That being said, having worked in a deli, shit doesn't move. I think it largely depends on the store, but the cold case doesn't do as well as hot case or deli staples.

>>6363478
>why keep making them then?
Marketing.
>I want egg salad
>...well while I'm here I better get a pound of hard salami, a pound of lorraine swiss. oh look they have fried chicken!
OR alternatively
>I want braunschweiger
>better get some hot food while I'm here..don't feel liking cooking tonight and the braunschweiger is for lunch
>cole slaw will go nicely with this
Ultimately...
>I love my local [Kroger, Publix, Wal-Mart, Fred Meyer, etc.] they have everything I need!

That's pretty much it. If Kroger doesn't offer the stuff Publix and Wal-Mart has, then they could suffer. People want convenience. Stores want to sell vertically and horizontally, and sell lots of shit.
>>
File: OR-04598_400.jpg (33 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
OR-04598_400.jpg
33 KB, 400x267
>>6363612
>you have never had hot spinach dip with cheese or crab?
>nigger if you are white you must be too poor to eat out then because it is literally in every restaurant
I had a brief moment where an image of your immediate environment flashed in my mind, and then I was overcome with nausea and I pushed that picture somewhere that it can't ever hurt me again
>>
>>6363619
being out of your basement makes you nauseous? if you ever go out to eat with groups of people someone eventually is going to order spinach dip to share
>>
>>6363626
he is probably from a 3rd world shithole and only eats bugs and twigs
>>
>>6363626

I haven't seen "spinach dip" in over 20 years, when I went to visit some previously unknown distant relatives who managed to get stranded in the rural midwest some 90 years ago. Those kinds of restaurants don't exist in normal places. The scenario you described is about as likely as someone ordering marshmallow and mandarin orange salad.

Please stay in your containment state, flyover scum.
>>
>>6363634
I live in Calfiornia it is literally in every chain restaurant like Outback

inb4 you are too good to go to chains and if your friends invite you you decline we know you are "too good" for friends
>>
>>6363634
nigger they serve that shit at poor as fuck middle class outback restaurant
its delicious
>>
>>6363634
The fedora tipping is strong in this one
>>
>>6363641
>inb4

In after, you mean. And I know very few people who would willingly eat at a place like outback. Yesterday I had lunch at a michelin starred restaurant. inb4 I'm making up lies on the internet, I realize that not spreading herpes in a bowl of disgusting microwaved green communal slop is makes you "too poor to eat" in your world, so I don't even know why I'm arguing with you.
>>
>>6363641

the fact that he hasn't seen spinach dip in 20 years is a pretty good indicator that he hasn't been out to eat with more than one person (probably mother) in those 20 years
>>
>>6363652

I wonder how boring life is when not even one of your friends would eat at a place like outback

like you just waste all your money on Michelin stars and hate cheap fun?
>>
>>6363661

No, for cheap fun there's chinatown, jackson heights, flushing, jersey city, etc.

Cheap food isn't the same as shit food. Enjoy your microwave slop.
>>
>>6363676
>NYC

oh you just waste you money on rent (or mom does) and trying to act better than people and you probably don't even have Outbacks

my bad carry on
>>
>>6363683

Would that be a bad thing, not to have outback? We don't have walmart, I suppose that idea fills you with panic.

But there are outbacks here. Just that no one goes to them except I dunno. People like you, I guess, who can't tell garbage from wholesome food.
>>
>>6363686
>I don't go to Wal-Mart I am better than you

do you literally hate disposable income?
>>
>>6363695

No, luckily I live in a place with a healthy economy and I don't have to go to the coal scrip store to buy stuff with my coal scrip

Why the fuck would you want to go to wal mart anyway? I went to one once and it was full of unimaginably obese people being depressing.
>>
>>6363702
I go to Wal-Mart so I will have money leftover to go to Outback and eat spinach dip and drink Miller Light silly
>>
Chicken/egg salad is pretty good on a sandwich

Potato and pasta salad are only good if they are oil&vinegar sauces not those shitty mayo ones
>>
>>6363452
this. Call me a picky faggot, but I can't stand mayyonaise, cold pasta and cold meat.
>>
>>6363661
>I wonder how boring life is when not even one of your friends would eat at a place like outback
I do not know one person who would eat at a place like Outback. It's just not cost effective if you live in a place with better options. Figure dinner with drinks and an appetizer at Outback is about $20 per person, and the food sucks. Last night I took a group of six out to dinner in Chinatown. We had duck, two pork dishes, a seafood dish and two vegetable dishes with rice and beers. When I picked up the bill it was $20 per person. There's no reason to pay that kind of money for shit tier food if you live in a place where places offering really good stuff for the same price are everywhere. It'd be foolish.
>>
File: 4363670-hipster.jpg (384 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
4363670-hipster.jpg
384 KB, 1024x1024
>>6363734
Dial it down a bit, Neal.
>>
>>6363734
not everybody lives in NYC

I am the person you replied to and I would never eat at Outback in NYC if I lived in there but I sure as fuck would when I leave to visit people
>>
>>6363745
>I sure as fuck would when I leave to visit people

Last time I left the city to visit people outside NYC - in the midwest, actually - I was eating gua bao, pork sweetbreads, paksiw na pata, and jajangmyeon

Just because you choose to live in filth doesn't make it in any way necessary, or something to be proud of
>>
>>6363770
u cosmopolitan as fuck, brah
>>
>>6363770

>thai restaurant in the midwest

yeah but you were likely literally ingesting fecal matter?

>acting pretentious when all you have nothing better to do then try to act better than people on a cartoon image board
>>
>>6363770
so you are friends with people in the midwest that are also miserable hipster faggots? I thought people like you were all about variety what a boring life you must live
>>
File: Data_in_cowboy_hat.jpg (622 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Data_in_cowboy_hat.jpg
622 KB, 1080x1080
>>6363781
>thai

The scary thing is I'm pretty sure you're serious
>>
>>6363745
>I would never eat at Outback in NYC if I lived in there but I sure as fuck would when I leave to visit people
I'm not a snob about it. If I were visiting people and they wanted to go to Outback I go along with it. But I'd never seek out a chain restaurant if there were other options available. Especially one that costs the same as places where I'm used to getting good food. I've been to an Outback, and what they serve is terrible to me. Same goes for Applebee's, TGIFriday's and the like. Terrible food at $20 a pop galls me. If chains were the only option I'd just opt for whatever is cheapest, so I didn't feel ripped off. A bean burrito at Taco Bell is just as terrible as a meal at Outback, but much cheaper. If I'm going to eat terrible food I'd prefer to spend as little as possible doing so.

I have in-laws in the Midwest and the South. When I visit them we're either cooking at home or going out to mom and pop places. Because if you hit the supermarket with a budget of about $20 per person you can come home and whip up a fucking feast. I'm more than happy to lend a hand in the kitchen toward that end. I'd do that 100x over before I'd suggest going out to a place like Outback.
>>
>>6363791
are you serious about that human waste you were eating?

>he thinks they have sanitation standards
>>
>>6363789

No, it's just normal food. What you eat is not normal.
>>
>>6363794

Thanks for your concern, /b/. I'm sure your outback is a paragon of good hygiene.
>>
>>6363800
I'm positive it's cleaner than a third world shithole.
Source: I worked health inspections for 2 years. Asians were the worst.
inb4 oh well, I likes me some muh authentic
>>
>>6363800
having worked in chains yes they are most chain mangers go apeshit over cleanliness to try to get promotion when everything else about the other mangers and restaurants he is competing with are the same

some hipster faggot thai place in the midwest will give no fucks

>asian restaurant owners
>moral
>>
>>6363802

I do agree that the midwest is in general a third world shithole, but what does that have to do with the kitchens in people's private homes?

Also being the mop guy at Outback isn't "working in health inspections"
>>
>>6363794
sanitation standards are for bitches
>>
>>6363805

I have never been to a thai restaurant in the midwest
>>
>>6363796
>No, it's just normal food. What you eat is not normal.
This is the mentality is antithetical to enjoying good food. That's why good food can be very hard to find in places where people think like this. "Normal" is a pretty shit aesthetic.
>>
>>6363807
I'm also positive that private homes are even worse than the licenced restaurants I help shut down. Tell granny Ling Ling I'm sorry but, no there isn't an acceptable amount of rat feces on prep surfaces in the US.
>>
>>6363810
>>6363810

your Chinatown food has just as much human fecal matter in it trust me
>>
>>6363815

You forgot to call me a hipster again, Outback mop guy.

>"Normal" is a pretty shit aesthetic.

No, being infested with horrible chain restaurants is shit aesthetic. Normal food that doesn't come from microwave freezer bags is in fact a good aesthetic.
>>
>>6363822
normal food also doesn't have rat droppings that nobody gives a fuck about washing off either
>>
>>6363820

It wasn't in Chinatown, you dumb hick

>>6363818

I'm not Chinese, you dumb hick
>>
>>6363826
see

>>6363734
>>6363676

I assumed you were one of these hipster faggots if you are a different hipster faggots please forgive me

also don't you have a kickball game or something to do with your hipster friends? why are you spending time on the least hipster website in the world?
>>
>>6363818
>Tell granny Ling Ling I'm sorry but, no there isn't an acceptable amount of rat feces on prep surfaces in the US.
If you are so afraid that you'd rather choke down a shit tier steak at Outback than take a risk on a local place likely to have some flavor I'd say you're eating what you deserve.
>>
>>6363836

I'm busy waiting for my housemade fair trade organic heirloom eggs to finish steaming and then after loading up on energy-giving protein I'm going to go unicycle over to my edwardian style boxing studio for some training
>>
>>6363850
I'd rather do neither because I can cook better than you.
You best get to dealing with THAT too.
>>
>>6363855
BBQ king is that you? I've seen your cooking, it's shit
>>
File: greenbeancasse.jpg (55 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
greenbeancasse.jpg
55 KB, 800x450
>>6363855
>I can cook better than you.
I would be surprised if that were the case, but I'm sure as fuck not getting into a pissing contest on 4chan. I'm sure whatever you make out of what you buy at WalMart is absolutely delicious.
>>
>>6363445
>Who eats this shit?

poor people that are too stupid to realize the ingredients to make that shitty food are 10 feet behind them and cost only a quarter of the price
>>
>>6363861
How ever you have to deal with it is fine by me but at least you are and that's the first step to mending our friendship.
>>
>>6363683
There is one at 3rd and 56th. I don't think anyone who lives in the city goes there. Kind of like the Olive Garden in Times Square, its for the tourists.

New Yorkers aren't better people but we know we can get better food for cheaper elsewhere. Just about anywhere else really.
>>
File: This.jpg (19 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
This.jpg
19 KB, 600x400
>>6363880
>New Yorkers aren't better people but we know we can get better food for cheaper elsewhere. Just about anywhere else really.
>>
>>6363862
nah, its not a poor thing, delis in affluent areas have much larger selections of this stuff. It seems to be mostly middle aged affluent women
>>
>>6363909
how about this? in suburban DC it is middle aged affluent women and in Mississippi it is old poor to middle class fat women?
>>
Holy fuck this thread. Why do people shame others for having taste on a cooking image board? There are multiple people calling someone a hipster faggot for prefering hole-in-the-walls to shitty chain restaurants, where your food is literally microwaved.

Why do I share my chinese cartoon cooking forum with this scum
>>
>>6363445
>Who eats this shit?
>These strange salads that are smothered in cheese, mayonnaise, and/or ranch dressing. It just looks so disgusting
Yfw. Your Supermarket has actual Antipasti instead of shit like this.
>>
>>6364327
>There are multiple people calling someone a hipster faggot for prefering hole-in-the-walls to shitty chain restaurants,

Supposed hipster here. I don't really like the "hole in the wall" thing. It's the internet era, and good places don't stay secret for long.

If a place is dingy and there are barely any customers outside of the ethnicity in question, it's probably barely scraping by for good reason.

But I appreciate the show of support.
>>
>>6363914
to be fair, poor and fat describes almost every person in Mississippi
>>
>>6363445
Sometimes I wonder how long these "salads" are kept for sale. I bet if you dig deep enough you'll find a puddle of water in each one bowl.
>>
>>6364327
>people are being shamed
>responds by shaming them
>>
>>6363494
wtf? You feminists are really psycho. You hate males, and especially white males, to the point that everyone is a white male boogey man.
>>
File: dawson-crying.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dawson-crying.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>6364634
>believing women are human beings = you hate white men

Remember before the internet, when men didn't form these self-pitying emotional support groups like /pol/, and convince themselves that they were somehow being oppressed because women wouldn't sleep with them?

Yeah, I suppose you don't.
>>
>>6364644
>believing women are human beings = you hate white men

Let's go back to your original post.
>>6363480
>Oh boy here come the angry angsty kissless white NEETs
>white
Do you see that? You assumed they're white and male. I went through a cute little spat of racism when I was younger and guess what, I'm not white nor male. You feminists turn everything into a race/sex issue when there is none. As for reading the rest of your post, I will not do that because I'm sure it's just more wrong assumptions. Good day, ma'am.
>>
>>6364614
I wonder why anyone would pay for a compound salad when it takes so little effort to make them yourself.
>>
>>6364644
That's hilarious because the guy you originally replied to with the reddit link said nothing about women
Why can't we make baseless assumptions too :(
>>
>>6364653
>ma'am

It's interesting you should call me that, after going on a little speech about assumptions.
>>
>>6363445

Russians. Seriously.
>>
>>6364693

Edgy as fuck
>>
>>6364693
How is the ninth grade treating you, friend?
>>
>thread about salad
>turns into shitposting between feminists and antifeminists over one little "white people" comment

simply oven
>>
>>6363445
Get the fuck back to Bongfuckia you shit.
>>
That looks so good right now. I am drunk and have only had potatoes today
>>
>>6364831
Thats not even half the thread
>>6364843
Borscht for supper comrade?
>>
>>6364858
Potatoes in oven
>>
File: 1426740003372.gif (713 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1426740003372.gif
713 KB, 240x180
Can't really say I'm a fan. Haven't tried much though so there might be something in there.

Also what the fuck happened to this thread?
>>
Fat Americans who want to "eat healthy" while eating 500% over their limit for saturated fat
>>
File: reminder.png (49 KB, 1456x165) Image search: [Google]
reminder.png
49 KB, 1456x165
>>6364882
>Also what the fuck happened to this thread?
Pic related
>>
>>6364843
haha dude...I had a bunch of vodka and mashed potatoes and fries yesterday....I think we might. Turn into potato
>>
>>6363456
I've seen a lot of charcoal skined people eat this up in my times in the south tbh.
>>
>>6364893
Yep. Vodka and potatoes. Would make mashed but no ingredients.
>>
>>6364901
What if you made mashed potatoes but put some vodka in? Double the potato?
>>
>>6364619
Do you have some form of autism? Or are you really just that fucking stupid? Try really, really hard, read my post a few times, and maybe you'll understand it and also understand how literally retarded your response was.
>>
>>6364909
No, no. I got flavored vodka from the market in my apartment. It was on sale for half the price.
>>
>>6364669
If you're not a female, then I am very, very surprised, as you used the words and phrases 'female feminists' use.
>>
>>6363445
I get potato salad sometimes if I forgot to pack a lunch. I just like potato salad.
>>
>>6365168

Newsflash: feminism in real life is a mainstream belief system. Whatever notions about feminism you picked up from youtube comments and facebook arguments are about as related to feminism as "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" is related to international politics.
>>
>>6365168

I believe they might be a male of at least partial asian descent, thus increasing there feminine qualities and estrogen levels to that of a female while possessing a stumpy excuse for a penis.

Just another abomination like Eliot Rodger with deep seated identity issues and hatred for the world.
>>
>>6365175
Potato salad is good. Russian embassy makes really good potato salad
>>
The prepared food at grocery stores is always shit (except for rotisserie chickens which are OK).

It always tastes like refrigerator and cafeteria.
>>
>>6363880
I live in NYC and I regularly visit the Red Lobster in Times Square. I just really like those biscuits.
>>
>>6365178
Islam is a religion of peace
>>
>>6365345

Checkmate Christians
>>
>>6365344
You're black
>>
>>6365345
islam and christianity are practically the same thing mang
>>
File: 1415342021214.jpg (84 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1415342021214.jpg
84 KB, 919x720
>>6363445
I work at the deli at safeway in a shit little concrete flyover town.

I know Exactly what kind of person eats that stuff.
>>
>>6365377
I agree
Except Christians tried to adapt or are very fucking sneaky idk which
>>
>>6363445
Rotiserre Chicken Salad is usually pretty fucking good though.
>>
I don't see the problem there. They look fine to me.
>>
>>6363445
Not that but I bought a sara lee tub of tuna salad for sandwhiches one time.

It was a hassle free 1 1/2 weeks.
>>
>>6365178
>feminism in real life is a mainstream belief system
Well, that'd make sense since you folks use it as a religion/worldview.
>>
>>6363445
White Americans(Gluttonous, selfish, idiotic white people).
>>
>>6365705
/storm/ pls
>>
>>6363445
rotisserie chicken salad and la tierra red potato salad look really good tho
>>
I think the deli stuff there is delicious, yet I very rarely buy any. Spinach dip tastes great! Hey deli guys, why do the rotisserie chickens smell weird?
>>
>>6363445
EW I fucking hate them too. I thought I was the only one who hated bound salads.
>>
>not liking pasta salad
>not liking potato salad

wtf those are classic picnic staples you dumb faggots
>>
I like pasta salad, but creamy potato salad can go fuck it self
>>
I have never in my life bought any of that from the supermarket deli. It doesn't even look good. Not to mention that those dishes are super easy/cheap to make - $5/lb is a big mark up. Then again, I don't eat any of that but maybe once or twice a year, anyway, excluding the occasional chicken salad or rare egg salad for when I'm super poor. And I spice it up - none of that bland deli shit.
tl;dr it's pleb-tier quality at a marked up price.
>>
>>6363445
I like those. I don't get why there are so many self-hating Americans. My culture my food.
>>
>>6365862
Classic picnic staples:
Watermelon
Lemonade
Some sort of sandwich
chips
maybe fried chicken and ribs if you're black

Things that belong in the trash can:
Pasta salad
Potato Salad
any kind of salad that is just mayo + literally anything
>>
>>6363445
Only thing I find disgusting is the egg salad and whatever that shit with the olives is.
>>
File: 1401560515668.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1401560515668.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>6363837
>>
>>6363619

Nigger in my 24 years I've been eating out at least once a week the last eight, sometimes have weeks of eating out nearly fulltime, and I've never seen something called Spinach Dip. Yuropoor maybe, but it sure as shit doesn't sound like a fine dining experience and I haven't been to a lot of dives when I was in the US.
>>
>>6366657

Meant for >>6363612
>>
Those salads are always around bbqs and shit where it doesn't really matter much because you'll overeat anyway.

Well, atleast in my country a bbq isn't a weekly thing
>>
>>6363770
Eating thai food is generally a bad idea in places where there aren't that many thai people to start off with. I wouldn't eat tex-mex in Europe and I'd avoid eating thai in the midwest. Even in New York most "thai" restaurants are bad and are actually owned by Chinese or Filipinos who aren't giving you a real taste of the cuisine.
>>
cold mayonnaise based salads, and salads with cheese, are fucking killer you charlatans

if you feel superior for only eating salads with vinaigrette you are a stupid hypocrite exhibiting the dunning-kruger effect
>>
File: 1417747221467.gif (3 MB, 174x200) Image search: [Google]
1417747221467.gif
3 MB, 174x200
>>6368376

>tfw living in bumfuck Alabama
>tfw for some reason there's a great authentic thai place nearby run by thais
>>
>>6368376

Who the fuck gave you geography lessons? Not a single item on that list is thai. One of the dishes I mentioned was eaten at a place that most critics would put in the "mediterranean" category.
>>
I'll grab a small container of 'Seafood Salad' with the Surimi/immitation crab in it. Macaroni salad is ok at barbeques/social lunches etc, but even then potato salad is better in almost all ways.

The rest seems pretty gross, especially sweet dishes that are just pieces of canned fruit in buttloads of whipped cream.
>>
>>6363445
old mayonaise ladies who cant eat solid food
>>
Used to have this.. fuck I almost said hamburger helper.. it was something like that though. Everything in a box except the ranch. A thing of seasoning, pasta, mix in a cup or two of ranch, would feast on that for two days

oh shit found it. Sometimes we add in a can of tuna. I try to make it whenever we have spghetti or steak as well
>>
>>6363683

spot on except we do have an outbacks

but you can't even go there because people will think you're a tourist
>>
>>6368574
>also too and
>>
>>6368587

and also you are retarded too then
>>
>>6363445
You're just a primitive mongrel, that's why you don't understand this deliciousness.
>>
>>6368632
as well
>>
I order stuff like that from the deli every time I'm hosting a cookout. It's freshly made that morning and it saves me a ton of time. Everyone loves it. I haven't had a complaint in 20 years.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.