[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wg/ water general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: water-glass.jpg (1 MB, 2577x3866) Image search: [Google]
water-glass.jpg
1 MB, 2577x3866
anyone a water snob here?

ive gotten so bad that i cant even drink out of plastic bottles anymore, it tastes like plastic.

i only drink freshly filtered water out of a glass container, pref a mason jar.
>>
I import iced water from the purest comets in space via a secret ISS program called Operation Quench, which is funded by your tax dollars; no earth contaminants. The ice is then transported back to my secret bunker and stored in a Class 7 clean room that's only accessible by my biometrics and a 27 digit password. It's then distilled over a period of 5 years and filtered thousands of times through grates no finder than one half an atom. We're trying to get the filter smaller, I don't want any pesky quarks or leptons contaminating my dihydrogen monoxide. You might be thinking to yourself, "hey, oxygen and carbon particles would get filtered too and nothing would come out!". Not the case. The filter is specifically designed to only allow those two particles through creating the most pure water anywhere in the universe. I only drink it from a container made out of solidified water which is held in place by atomic reconstructing sensors at either end. The Chinese keep trying to hack my Gibson for the designs, but my IT guys are too cool for that. In fact, you might say they're "zerocool", because zero Chinese have ever made it through the waterwall (firewall; we like to be clever here, we're fun guys).
>>
>>7491532
I went to an inner city school in America. I probably have some kind of minor lead poisoning from the fucking water fountains.
>>
File: 1457765084402.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
1457765084402.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>7491557
slurp slurp i love licking water fountains

yum
>>
>>7491532
I distill my own piss so I only drink the freshest gourmet organic evap water.
>>
>>7491532
Yeah, I suppose I'm a water snob. I grew up drinking water from a mountain well, unfloridated, and always ice cold and crystal clear. So, as an adult, I have a lot of problems with city water. I have a really good water filter, and (just like you) I hate the taste of plastic bottles. So, every few weeks (or until the cap wears out) I buy a bottle of Voss (since it's glass and it's shape stores especially easily in my fridge) and drink that, then refill with my filtered water. I also keep a large glass pitcher of filtered water in the fridge. I don't even like using ice anymore, because it doesn't taste pure. Meh, it's just how I do things, IDGAF what other people do.
>>
File: _20160321_022112.jpg (87 KB, 1032x482) Image search: [Google]
_20160321_022112.jpg
87 KB, 1032x482
The late Dr. Emoto changed the way I look at water.
Changing the waters molecular structure, through intention.

Love hides in molecular structure

Now I play classical music along with intention to change some of my local spring waters structure.
>>
>>7491532
Huh? Why would anyone drink bottle water when every first world country has perfectly clean tabwater?
>>
>>7491636
Many first world governments poison the water supply to keep the population mentally pliable.
>>
File: XLThGcl.png (18 KB, 256x291) Image search: [Google]
XLThGcl.png
18 KB, 256x291
>>7491552
I fucking giggled
>>
>>7491669
>>>x
>>>pol
>>
>>7491552
best read of the day!
>>
>>7491532
I only drink bottled distilled water. Because I don't want fluoride in my pineal gland. I can't drink spring water because it gives me muscle spasms and agression.
>>
>>7492251
This is a thread about water. He's right.
>>
I only drink water from melted, at least 10000 years old, glaciers from the south pole
>>
>>7491532
I don't mind tap water anymore, but I need reverse osmosis filtered water to make good coffee. It's also nice that it doesn't scale my boiler.
>>
i have oral thrush frequently so i can't drink too much water, sugar, starch, etc.
>>
>>7491552
>Class 7 clean room
Anon, a class 7 cleanroom is pretty shitty.
When it comes to cleanrooms, lower numbers are better.
>>
>>7492339
LOL if you are not only drinking water made of the melted snow from the peak of Mt. Everest.
>>
>>7491552
kek
>>
>>7491532
Nothing beats drinking straight out of a mountain stream if you're on a hike and above 5,000 feet elevation. Except for that one time when I broke out in hives the next day and shat liquid for a week.
>>
I drink 3 to 4 liters a day from tap (weeknight alcoholic here). Im lucky to live in a city that sits below some mountain reservoirs as well as has consistently high EPA water quality ratings.

most bottled water tastes kinda odd to me now that I've been drinking tap for so long, especially made by soda companies, though I tried this bottle of New Zealand, 1908 I think. good shit.

I also like sparkling mineral waters, going to france in a month so I assume I'll be drinking a good bit of it there.
>>
>>7491552
http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutrientschap12.pdf?ua=1

Pure water is very bad. you can die
>>
File: image.jpg (499 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
499 KB, 768x1024
I know this is just filtered tap water but it's pretty good. I fill my own 5 gal bottles for a couple bucks each.
>>
>>7491636
You serious? They add water softeners, fluoride, chlorine and other chemicals so metals don't leach into water from the taps in most major cities.
>>7492332
Spring water from plastic bottles makes you aggressive?
>>7492444
Oral trush? You got the AIDS?
>>
>>7494257
Yeah. It irritated me. I don't know why. It happens with any alkaline water if drunk solely over a period of just a few hours. It also gives me muscle spasms like bending my back backwards.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.