[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the actual difference between western Chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 7
File: Chow_mein_1_by_yuen.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Chow_mein_1_by_yuen.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
So what's the actual difference between western Chinese food, and Chinese actually in China?

If I went to a typical Chinese restaurant in Beijing or wherever, would I be able to order, say, tofu or chicken in black bean, satay, szechuan or sweet and sour sauce, with a side of beansprout noodles, spring rolls and curry sauce?
>>
File: 1454447455424.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454447455424.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>7486912
bump for interest.
>>
>>7486912
no.
>>
>>7486912
That depends on where you are in "the west", because people from different parts of china moved to "the west" at different times in history. So if you are in flyover USA with a bunch of people of probably cantonese descent who can't even speak chinese, serving up chop suey or whatever because you don't know any better, it's going to be different than what you might get in a flushing mall basement from a fuzhou style restaurant, or in peru from a chifa joint.

I assume since you think "the west" is homogenous and anyone who doesn't eat, drink, talk, think, look, dress, walk, or live exactly like you must be trolling or insane, that you are probably a passportless flyover and therefore, the answer to your question would be no.
>>
>>7486912
The ingredients. There are tons of vegetables they use over there that we don't have. Everything has MSG, and not nearly as much sugar.
>>
There's a YouTube video of some Chinese people eating American Chinese food and givIng their impressions. They surprisingly thought the American version of the same dish was tastier, but also much sweeter than traditional Chinese. I suggest you try and find the video.
>>
>>7487051
i saw that, the really old guy who grew up poor loved the American stuff, I think the younger ones didn't
>>
>>7486912
Since most Chinese American dishes were made up here the differences are pretty vast from Chinese regional cuisines. Take a dish like beef and broccoli. Chinese broccoli is a different vegetable. So the only things really Chinese about that dish are the flavorings of soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger.

Those flavors are the main similarity to actual Chinese food. Aside from bean sprouts, scallions and eggplant most of the vegetables used in China are different from Western ones. They use less meat, often with the bones still in it, and a wider variety of seafood and offal than most Americans would eat.

And China is huge, with at least seven distinct regional styles of cooking, some of them very different from each other.
>>
File: Chinese-Eggplant-and-Melon.jpg (331 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-Eggplant-and-Melon.jpg
331 KB, 533x400
>>7487085
Even Chinese eggplant/aubergine are different.
Also pictured, kugua, bitter melon.
>>
>>7487102
But those are just normal ingredients you can find at any grocery store...
>>
>>7487109
Today. Not when Chinese were first establishing restaurants in America.
>>
>>7487109
Not where I've lived.
>>
>>7487127
Well maybe not in the middle of the country where there are only corn fields and meth labs and the hundred or so people who live there get triggered by the sight of an avocado, but in the parts of america where everyone actully lives, those are perfectly normal foods.
>>
>>7487133
Though bitter melon is still a divisive vegetable.
>>
>>7487051
I remember seeing a buzzfeed version of a video like this on youtube. The younger people in the video were fucking insufferable, all they did was shit on the western food they were eating and try to come off as superior to filthy American food, when I bet all of them were born in the states and don't even know Chinese. The whole video was them going "m-muh authenticity" and exaggerating how shitty their food was, it was absolutely unbearable

The older Chinese people were way more reasonable. None of that snobby entitlement bullshit those millenial faggots all seem to have had.
>>
>>7487140
>buzzfeed
Stopped reading right there

I bet you think vice is journalism
>>
A lot of Chinese food is Cantonese, which because of their history was already bastardised. Other people copied what was popular.There's a huge difference in regional cooking because it's so huge. Different ingredients and techniques. Sichuan cooking fucking blew my mind, but then food in Hainen was completely different.
>>
>>7487043
just shut the fuck up faggot, I can't even really understand what you're getting at except that you're fucking bitter about something
>>
>>7487137
Spiny vs smooth? I think they're both fine. If you forced me to choose only one I guess I'd choose spiny but unless Trump gets elected I'm pretty sure we won't be eradicating any vegetables on the grounds of them looking funny.
>>
>>7487043
>"the west" at different times in history. So if you are in flyover USA with a bunch of people of probably cantonese descent who can't even speak chinese
I live in flyover and every single time they speak chinese, usually have trouble answering their phone in english, sometimes they have a child answering the phone as they speak fluent english
>>
>>7487143
Sound out each word as you read it, I think you're trying to absorb too much information at once. You'll feel much less angry if you lower your expectations for yourself. Not everyone has to go to college, anon. The world needs ditch diggers.
>>
>>7487141
I don't, nor did I ever imply that I enjoyed what I watched. I hate buzzfeed as much as you do friend, but at least I'm not a bitch about it. How does it feel to be triggered by the name of a website?
>>
>>7487133
I'm not american you dumb cunt.
>>
>>7487151
can you just go back to /b/?
You clearly have some irrational hatred of white people and the places they inhabit and bring it up all the fucking time
>>
>>7487151
Let me sum up your post, nigger.

>the west
>you're a stupid american
>flyover
>completely uncultured

Nice contribution to the discussion.
>>
>>7487160
>here's a video that I think about all the time, I totally hated it guys I'm not a vegan either and totally no homo! but anyway here is a really detailed analysis, am I still cool?
No, anon. You are hereby expelled from the cool kids club.
>>
>>7487133
There is no fucking part of America where that stuff is at the typical grocery store throughout the region
>>
>>7487168
you can find all of that shit at whole foods, you uncultured swinebitch.
>>
>>7487168
Here in the Northeast there are many Asian supermarkets, especially near major cities. Same is true in California and the Northwest. And I know it's true in some parts of Texas and Louisiana.
>>
>>7487177
>Here in the Northeast there are many Asian supermarkets
Yeah, expect no one was talking about the presence of asian-centric stores, most cities have at least one or two of those. The claim was "those are just normal ingredients you can find at any grocery store", which is false in any state
>>
western chinese food is made to appeal to a western palette, which usually means less heat, more sweet
>>
>>7487168
I really don't want to have to use the F word here again because some guy is getting gigatriggered by it, but are you by any chance a resident of the area between the 80th and 110th meridian? Please don't take this as a personal attack.
>>
>>7487183
The eggplants are pretty common, the bitter melon not so much.
>>
>>7487189
>knowing what meridian you live at
I have never had use for such knowledge. But I live in Boston if that helps
>>
>>7487167
>muh ethics in gaming journalism
>>
>>7487168
I can find that at the Metro down the street

Hell No-Frills sells Chinese eggplant.

You would have to really live bumfuck nowhere to not be able to find these things in a large chain grocery store in North America.
>>
>>7487196
The claim wasn't that they sell one of those items

The bitter melon, that is not a fucking common everyday grocery store item
>>
>>7486912
Yes and no

But Chinese restaurants outside China are a hodge-podge of different Chinese regional foods.

Yes it's a little sweeter to meet American palates, but depending where you are in China you'll find similar sweet syrups on food too.

When I ate in Guangdong I found it very similar to American restaurants, just they replaced sugar with more grease. It was so fucking greasy.
>>
>>7487193
>2016
>still going on about gamergate
Maybe it's time you attended one of those online courses. You know, learn something.

When you get accustomed to communicating with the other students under a persistent identity you can then dabble in real life interactions.
>>
>>7487202
They are when I go.

Cheaper the grocery, the more likely you'll find the "ethnic" vegetables.

Can find mangosteen at price choppers sometimes too.
>>
>>7487043
/reddit/
>>
>>7487189
Why wouldn't you want to live in flyover? The best amenities, affordable prices, highest quality of life, crime is all contained in neighborhoods normal people never even go to
Only downside is that the weather is better in California
>>
>>7487213
>Cheaper the grocery, the more likely you'll find the "ethnic" vegetables.
again the claim was "normal ingredients you can find at any grocery store", not that you can find them at specific sorts of grocery stores in a handful of states
>>
File: 101315-vintagerecipes.jpg (61 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
101315-vintagerecipes.jpg
61 KB, 540x359
>>7487220
Because you have to go to dangerous neighborhoods to find food that doesn't look like this
>>
Just curious, how does China compare when it comes to meat consumption? I always feel that is a difference between America dishes and traditional dishes. Even though China has plenty of dishes with protein, I wonder if they typically eat more veggie dishes throughout the week.
>>
>>7487043

Seriously. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>7487231
What? You would not fucking go to dangerous neighborhoods to find good grocery stores. Black neighborhoods have really shitty stores. You seem to have a wildly inaccurate view of what the rest of the country is like
>>
>>7487225
>not that you can find them at specific sorts of grocery stores in a handful of states

so shopping at some of the most common grocery stores isn't good enough?

Sometimes a grocery store doesn't sell spanish onions, does that make them uncommon?
>>
>>7487238
>if a person doesn't eat jell-o salad every day they must be of african descent
Oh you must be from the southern part of flyover. In some of the northern areas, I saw c-c-c-ccrrAAAZY stuff like viet restaurants, mexican taquerias, and such.

Rare, but it does exist. Inside a bubble of confinement due to the menace of words you might not be able to pronounce, and in your redneck paranoid fox news fantasy this means you'd be arrested for a hate crime.
>>
File: Potluck06.jpg (257 KB, 1280x1037) Image search: [Google]
Potluck06.jpg
257 KB, 1280x1037
>>7487220
>The best amenities
LOL
>>
>>7487235
Well traditionally people couldn't afford much meat, just like in Europe. Americans were the first people to become prosperous enough to make large quantities of meat a staple at 2 or more meals a day.
Thanks to the lack of capitalism for so long, China is just starting to see a larger portion of its people consume a lot of meat as communism loses its grip, meat consumption is increasing wildly there now

So yeah, its not traditional for the common people, but thats out of necessity, not choice
>>
>>7487241
>at some of the most common grocery stores isn't good enough
You said any fucking store. Stop moving the goal posts to suggest you meant only specific types of stores, that is not what you claimed
>>
>>7487235
Pork consumption is really high

Government artificially keeps prices low, but demand is outstripping supply.

From 2007 to 2014, China’s pork imports have increased substantially, with an annual average growth rate of 150%.

http://publicpolicy.wharton.upenn.edu/live/news/644-chinas-astounding-appetite-for-pork-recent-trends
>>
>>7487248
I think you misunderstood my post
>>
>>7487257
You can't find everything, at every store you flaming faggot
>>
>>7486912

The first part yeah, though probably not satay sauce.

Your sides, well, side dishes aren't really a thing, it's just another dish. I don't know what you mean by beansprout noodles but certainly you can order a shitload different varieties of noodles.

Spring rolls depends on the area.

Curry I'm sure you can find in China just not everywhere.
>>
>>7487253
do large, family friendly gatherings with plenty of old people not look like that in any part of america?

Are you seriously trying to suggest that scene is not american as fuck?
>>
>>7487262
Nope, I understood you just fine. You just have really bizarre ideas of the rest of humanity's gastronomic (not to mention genetic) diversity. Oops! Did I trigger you? The D word really upsets you flyovers.
>>
>>7487257
I said "You would have to really live bumfuck nowhere to not be able to find these things in a large chain grocery store in North America."

"large chain grocery store "

>You said any fucking store

Nope, try again.
>>
>>7487270
I seriously think you are confused
I was referencing how black neighborhoods lack food options, often even basic super markets are uncommon and residents have to get most of their food at shitty corner shops with terrible selection
This comment was in reference to the guy saying you had to go to dangerous neighborhoods to find good grocery stores in flyover
>>
>>7487257
HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT THE LITERAL FAGGOT!
>>
>>7487268
With that kind of disgusting spread of food?

No, it really doesn't.

The midwest is known for hot dogs, french fries and casseroles made from frozen green beans.
>>
>>7487140
that's just the attitude of american-asian people as opposed to real asians who came from asia, they are viciously protective of "muh heritage" when their parents don't give two shits and probably made their living on serving chinese food made for americans. you say one thing incorrect about their culture? they'll go off on you like animals, they are so fucking unpleasant to talk to, look I realize you grew up in between two different cultures and it's hard to deal with, but get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>7487275
go back to the earlier post before you started moving the goal posts

even with that claim, it is certainly false

You are telling me your nearest walmart has fucking bitter melon?
>>
>>7487287
yes and i live in texas
>>
>>7487283
>The midwest is known for hot dogs
We eat brats and polish sausages, not fucking hot dogs, thats the northeast
>>
>>7487292
We eat each other dicks and drink cum, not fucking hot dogs, thats the southwest
>>
>>7487290
Maybe I will have to keep my eye open as I have never actually looked for it, but I find that surprising
>>
>>7487281
Nobody said anything about black neighborhoods or black food until you brought it up, anon. Because in your mind there's just a "here be dragons" on that part of the map, you've never even entered that part of town, just as you said. So in your provincial mind, your recombinant flyover trashfood is "good food if you don't like it git out" and that stuff over there, it's probably bugs or whatever black people eat.

You and I are describing the same no-go zone, just from different points of view: in one case, a scared flyover who never leaves his suburban bubble, and in my case, a cultured person who has been to "that bad part of town" when on a trip to flyover, desperate for food that wasn't greyish brown and covered in campbell's soup mix.
>>
>>7487283
>french fries
literally all of america is known for that, you are trying way too hard
>>
>>7487292
>Cuisine_of_the_Midwestern_United_States
>Cincinnati Coney island hot dog, just add yellow cheese!
Cincinnati anything, add yellow cheese!

>hot dish

Oh Midwest...why do you do this to food?
>>
>>7487298
>Nobody said anything about black neighborhoods or black food
You said "dangerous neighborhoods"
and the only dangerous neighborhoods in flyover are black ones. These are certainly synonymous

There are no fucking dangerous asian neighborhoods in Iowa, Asian people in flyover live amongst the white population and usually were not forced into shitty ghettos as they were on the west coast
>>
>>7487298
>you've never even entered that part of town
I drive through it every day on my way to work
>>
>>7487298
your use of the word "flyover" leads me to believe you are a racist guy who eats mcdonalds and tells the internet he's eating homemade beef wellington.
>>
>>7487287
Never once said "every store"

I said I could find it at cheaper, which are very common, grocery stores.

Stop trying so hard.
>>
>>7487305
you can certainly find hot dogs in the midwest, but to claim they are more midwestern than any other region is ridiculous. The midwest is the most sausage friendly cuisine in america

Also, Cincinnati is pretty much the south as it is touching Kentucky, from everything I have seen their cuisine is indeed terrible
>>
>>7487298
have you ever even been to the midwest?
>>
>>7487305
>Coney Island
>Midwest
Could you be anymore retarded?
>>
File: FID3.jpg (76 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
FID3.jpg
76 KB, 800x640
>>7487309
>Saratoga, California is a "shitty ghetto"
I agree, utterly boring place with terrible drivers, but it's by choice, they have money to live literally anywhere they want, so you can hardly call it being forced.

Anyway there certainly are Asian neighborhoods in flyover land. Clearly not in the southern part where you live, where there are only "normal people" and "niggers", as you said. But there are in northern flyover.
>>
>>7487314
jesus fuck man here is the claim that started this
>>7487109
>>
>>7487324
Hmong people are all over in the upper midwest, but they don't usually live in sequestered ghettos

Also, I have no clue what some city in California has to do with the population diversity distribution in the midwest
>>
>>7487312
Everyone is racist, anyone who claims not to be is lying.

At the moment I'm eating farro with chana pindi, queso de hoja, and sliced raw onions.
>>
>>7487324
even if there were many asian neighborhoods in the midwest, they wouldn't be dangerous. The previous claim was specifically talking about dangerous and therefore black neighborhoods
>>
I am not entirely sure but do you really think the Chinese would be in general a skinny people if they ate American Chinese food?

I would assume a lot more vegetables and light food and a lot less overly cloying sauces covering well done meat nuggets
>>
>>7487333
pic with timestamp, or you're a greasy pair of jorts.
>>
>>7486912
as my chinese friends say:

"western chinese food is to chinese food what american plastic cheese is to real cheese"
>>
>>7487339
that has more to do with communism and the poverty it caused that anything else
>>
>>7487340
I already ate most of it. You want a picture of the brown-streaked bowl or what? Honestly you are being typically flyover, anyone who doesn't eat MacDonalds and Burger King every day must be trolling or insane.
>>
>>7487345
but thats not true because american chinese is better than the original
>>
>>7487350
i'm just calling it like i see it, and i see a liar who poses as a cultured guy from his mom's basement.
>>
>>7487353
lol, no.
>>
>>7487347
or the fact that chinese people accumlate fat around their organs rather than subcutaneously, hence why they have a lower cut off for having an overweight bmi

african americans on the other hand deposit fat more under their skin hence why they have fat asses
>>
>>7487359
it's true. the only people who say otherwise are idiot chinese-american kids who can't wait to go "home" and then hate it because they lose all their freedom to criticize anything ever.
>>
>>7487359
I'd take general tso over any authentic dish
>>
>>7487345
it's prepared differently, it's not fake factory produced garbage (in the baseline). chinese food isn't that fucking precious, just because someone decides to make a different, sweeter sauce with some orange flavor or maybe a spring roll prepared differently, it's just a variation, it's not real compared to fake unless you are up your own ass so much you can see your intestines.
>>
>>7487254
Oh absolutely, I get that it's out of necessity, but I would argue the circumstance of the times often cultivate your traditional dishes. I just imagine in our meat-dominated diet that we would gravitate to the protein dishes far more than veggie dishes.

>>7487261
This doesn't surprise me, good luck to them on trying to meet that supply.
>>
>>7487325
I'm not the one that said that
>>
>>7487368
ok, well thats what the discussion started as, so if you just want to come in midstream and move the goalposts, go for it
>>
>>7487362
I like general tso more like what you would find in Taiwan.

Add more vinegar, and chili, and it's quite nice.
>>
>>7487374
I find the chili level varies wildly from establishment to establishment in america, I definitely like it more on the spicier side though
>>
>>7487373
cool buzzwords, you gay baby.
>>
>>7487382
>guys, that totally wasn't me at first, trust me I would never say that
Please go to walmart and take a picture of their fresh bitter melon selection
>>
File: unspecified.jpg (171 KB, 948x1280) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
171 KB, 948x1280
>>7487355
Best I could do. I hope this culturally enriches you. You certainly need it.
>>
>>7487389
>implying i take pictures and don't only archive scenes in wood etchings

i never said it wasn't me, you fucking dork.
>>
>>7487394
OMG Wipe down your cooking equipment, you filthy pig!
>>
There is a movie called "Eat Drink Man Woman"

I suggest you watch it.
>>
>>7487043
Can someone explain to me what "flyover" means?
>>
>>7487389
>Walmart

Too obvious of trolling. Walmart has shit selection and nothing very fresh.

Thrifties and Superstore have bittermelon however.
>>
>>7487420
There are numerous scenes in that film where people are shown eating food that isn't MacDonalds or tater tot casserole drowned in ranch dressing. More preposterous still? They aren't making loud gagging noises or saying "is it going to make me get diarrhea?"

Clearly, an insane fantasy universe, the person who directed it must have been on drugs.
>>
>>7487422
it either means everything outside hipster enclaves in a few western and northeastern cities to some, and just the midwest to others
Its a pretty vague meaningless term
>>
>>7487422
it's a black lives matter term for privileged white people.
>>
>>7487427
>Walmart has shit selection
thats the whole fucking point
Alright though, go to the biggest grocery centric chain in your area
>>
>>7487422
Its those places that nobody ever goes but it is between your destination so you fly over it.

Mostly farmland I would imagine
>>
>>7487422
Basically, if your neighborhood is over 2/3 white people, you are flyover
>>
>>7487422
It's an unpopulated wasteland where a few paranoid rednecks cling desperately to their guns and their bibles and complain bitterly about "social justice warriors" whenever they see a food or a drink that wasn't something their grandfatheruncle would have been familiar with.

Sometimes, in the rush to get to the other coast, a plane crashes there and everyone dies. I think the last such example was United Airlines Flight 232 which crashed somewhere in Iowa after a fan blade failure. Advances in flight safety have rendered such incidents rare, so scientists aren't really sure what goes on there other than that people probably still talk really slowly and get paranoid and angry if you try to talk to them at a normal speed.
>>
>>7487476
sounds like you are confusing the midwest with the south
>>
>>7487482
>at least we're not the south
herewego_reactoingif_jpg_images.bmp
>>
>>7487482
>implying differences in flyovers
Things poor white people do.
>>
>>7487463
So living in a good community then?
>>
>>7487496
>describe the midwest as though it is the south as you clearly are not well travelled
>get mad when someone points it out
>>
>>7487502
yes
>>
>>7487496
the midwest is typically pretty affluent
>>
>>7487502
He forgot to add the part where that community is thousands of miles from any international airport and the only people in the neighborhood who have ever been abroad are ex-military.
>>
>>7487514
do you honestly believe airports are uncommon in the midwest?
>>
>>7487503
Advice from a Midwesterner, the sooner you ignore the flyover-spouting retards, the better. At best, the shitposter is posting from a closet-sized apartment in NYC after his shift as a janitor. Not worth anyone's time desu
>>
>this thread
WIDF strikes again
>>
>>7487876
do you just use that term for any midwesterner saying anything now?
>>
>>7487881
¿A quién estás citando?
>>
>>7487938
was I ambiguous in any way?
>>
>>7487362

that doesn't mean it's better

there are some retards who enjoy shittier things

that doesn't mean the shittier things are better
>>
>>7487253
>Potluck
Yep, looks like a Potluck anywhere in the United States.
>>
>>7487270
>projecting
He was talking about food deserts, you silly goose.
>>
>>7487985
um,, then how do you define better if not by taste?
>>
>>7487520
>Thinks a janitor can afford a closet sized apartment in NYC.

You guys really do live in a different world.
>>
>>7486912
a few things come to mind

one is that "westerners" don't separate the parts of china, it's an enormous place with so many people

another is that the cuisine that left china comes from the kind of people who left china, so mainly southern chinese food made it's way to the west

another is that chinese restaurant food isn't what people eat every day, westerners go out and eat chinese banquet food, not chinese home cooking
so you wouldn't get scallion cakes for instance, because they are home style

there is the adaption to the western pallate, more sugar, less spice, soya sauce in everything, no chilli, prime cuts of meat etc

I'm trying to get into Chinese food, but it isn't easy
>>
>>7487085
>And China is huge, with at least seven distinct regional styles of cooking, some of them very different from each other.
This. And, regional food differs from the same reasons it differs elsewhere, coastal sea-based cuisine vs arid desert kind of cooking.

You will find that protein is a smaller part of the daily diet, and it's stretched a long way with a meal, into soups, or only a component of a dish with vegetables.
>>
>>7487085
Yes, 'Chinese broccoli' is different to 'broccoli' but I ate more broccoli than Chinese broccoli in China.

I'd say a lot of food is similar but I've never seen spring rolls or curry sauce in China. As people have said, though, China is a vast place (I've mostly been to Beijing, Xian and Luoyang).

I have had lots and lots of sweet and sour in China though. Usually with fried fish.
>>
>>7487503
I'm a Kansas City, MO native and my extended family all live in Oklahoma and Texas. The south is very clearly "different" from the midwest, to put it compassionately.
>>
>>7487345
>>7487359
>>7487985
lmao chinaboos, enjoy turtle dick soup poached in smog and gutter oil
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.