[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the largest amount of food you have ever consumed in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 23
What is the largest amount of food you have ever consumed in one sitting, /ck/?

My record is a 48 oz steak with a baked potato, salad and soup. I have a friend who successfully completed the 72 oz steak challenge in Amarillo, TX but I never had the chance to try it. Silver medal is an entire pan of lasagna along with some garlic bread sticks and salad. Bronze is the time I ate all of an XL (16 inch) pizza from Papa Johns, an order of cheese bread sticks, an order of dessert sticks and a two liter of Pepsi at once.

Honorable mention list
>two and a half Chipotle burritos
>two Subway footlongs
>two dozen chicken soft tacos, large fries and a gallon of cherry coke at Del Taco
>a dozen chili cheese dogs from Wienerschnitzel
>40 buffalo wings at a sports bar
>me and two friends got kicked out of a Chinese buffet for eating too much (we all had devoured 7-8 heaping plates by the time they told us to leave)

I am 6'3 270. Heaviest I ever weighed was 295. I no longer binge like this and I have been losing weight. All of this happened while I was still playing football, so that kept me from ending up as one of the scooter-riding ham planets at Wal Mart.
>>
I hate a whole young goat once. With potatos.
>>
File: 1457079893426.jpg (63 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
1457079893426.jpg
63 KB, 600x447
Me and a friend did a lot of dabs after work one night, and got completely destroyed. I only smoke once a day after work, so I was fucking gone.

We both ordered one of those 12-Taco Basket things from Taco Bell, since you can customize each one.

After about an hour, we finished fucking 12 Tacos in a sitting. I cant think of a time where I've felt so sweaty, greasy, constipated, and in so much pain.
I fell asleep in the bathroom tub because it was cool against my skin, and my fucking stomach was having a fit.

I didnt shit for 2 days, and when I did, it completely emptied me. So satisfying.
>>
one of the first times me and my buddy got high we ate an oreo ice cream cake, a digorno's pizza with the cookies baked on top of it, 2 bags of onion ring chips and pizza rolls.

felt like fucking shit afterwards and shat bright green the next day
>>
>>7461370
My nigga,also 6'3 250. I consumed an entire large pizza, two whole sandwiches with fresh turkey, cheese, mayo, and pickles, and half a box of swiss cake rolls. I was high as fuck, and puked it all up, but so satisfying.
>>
>>7462219
>>7462254

I smoke weed 3 times a day and never get this hungry.
>>
>>7461370
I ate a whole loaf of garlic bread once

I'm not joking
>>
>>7461370
Me and brother joined the junior youth group at our church we used to go to. They ordered a ahit ton of Little Ceasars for all of us. About 20 boxes for all the staff and the youth group. I had 3 whole pizzas and my brother had 4. We never went back
>>
>>7462219
>the most pain I've been in is from eating a few too many Tacos

You're a lucky guy anon
>>
Teenager
A kilogram steak with a whole plate of French Fries.
Can't do it anymore sadly
>>
You people are disgusting.
>>
>XL sicilian pizza w/ sausage, supposed to serve 6-8 people
>4 cans of cola
>quart of lemonade
>bag doritos
about 30 m later
>12 chocolate chip cookies

I'm 6' 130lbs come at me fatasses
>>
>>7462527
because you smoke weed three times a day
>>
Hard to say. There are days where I just eat for hours non-stop but at a slowish pace so it's not really a "sitting". I'm a very active person, though, so it's like I wake up, do a marathon at work, come home 12 hours after I left while only having a granola bar or something at work and then I'll just eat for 3 hours straight. Things like bagels, sandwiches, leftovers, fruits, ice cream, whatever.

The biggest single meal that really concerned me, though, was the fact that I used to eat two whole large pizzas for dinner. After awhile I was like, "you know, maybe that's not the most healthy meal" so now I limit myself to one whole pizza whenever I have pizza and I'll eat something else to go with it, if I need to.
>>
File: 128.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>7461370
>>
>>7461370
Before I used to eat a pizza and a half by myself. Now I can't
>>
File: hero_pdt_favouritesau.png (623 KB, 1206x400) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_favouritesau.png
623 KB, 1206x400
I've eaten some huge meals by myself in my time, I've bought a Mcdonalds Family Favorites Dinner Box several times, A KFC Family Burger Box many times. Not including hundreds of orders of Hungry Jacks, Mcdonalds, KFC, Pizzahut, Red Rooster, the list goes on. I eat it all in a matter of minutes. I can't really think of any one time where I've eaten more than one type of food though. I've eaten 3 large pizzahut pizzas in about 15 minutes before.
>>
bachelor party at Carmine's in Atlantic city. menu was predetermined. we had:

Caesar salad
soup (can't remember what)
whatever their bread was

ravioli
vodka penne

chicken parm
chicken Marsala
Italian sausage
meatballs

2 desserts can't remember

all you can drink Sam Adams, Miller lite, and some other beer I can't remember

2 big bottles of complimentary house red and house white wines.

had sulfur burps the whole next day but god damn it's an awesome place. so much food and really well done. drank a lot, ate a lot, laughed a lot, shit a lot. 11/10 would do again.
>>
>>7463249
I want to eat with you. Never even seen that kfc burger box before.
>>
>>7461370
High school had a film club and we would go to the supermarket that was 10-15 mins away and make it back in time for the starts
2 Liters of Coke(Premium Store brand)
3 Packs of cookies(Chocolate chip)
Big ass store brand chocolate bars white and milk chocolate
Malt loaf
By the end of whatever terrible movie was on we would be gargling up fizzy cookie dough.
>>
>>7463249
you've eaten 24 large slices of pizza in 15 minutes. bullshit. or you didn't eat the crust.
>>
>>7463275
Where do you live m80?
>>
>>7463279
Nyc. Our Kfcs have potato wedges instead of fries, the only sandwich we still have is the double down spin off and the tiny ones, we don't have normal nuggets and alot of ours don't even have the wraps anymore.
>>
>>7463278
Mate, I'm a 6'4 giant and fat as fuck. My appetite is beyond mere mortals
>>
>>7463249
Obese or /fit/? Even if you double that time, it's more than a slice a minute.
>>
>>7463290
see >>7463289
>>
File: scouter-dbz.jpg (38 KB, 480x362) Image search: [Google]
scouter-dbz.jpg
38 KB, 480x362
>>7463289
Whats the most you think you can eat?
>>
2 1lb each turkey sandwiches with cheese along with nearly an entire large bag of Lays original. Was in 7th grade when I was able to do this, 14 years ago or so. Can't do this at all anymore now though.

Used to do this every Saturday while watching reruns of Deuce Bigalow and the Goonies.
>>
>>7463296
Not sure tbqh family
A fucking lot if I don't hinder myself or haven't eaten for a while previously. It's 8:42pm right now and I've only had a bunch of grapes 5 minutes ago, nothing else. Normally I would have gotten something to eat by now but I ran a 5k earlier today, I was jogging 5k's for about a month about last month or so. My weight yoyos like fuck. The heaviest I've been is 149kgs, down to 133kgs at the moment
>>
>>7463304
*for about a month every Saturday.
>>
>>7462219
12 taco bell tacos is ~2k calories. If that put you in crazy you're an absolute wanker.
>>
>>7463304
I don't doubt you could eat that much pizza. I just doubt you could eat it that fast. you'd have to literally be trying to eat it that fast to eat 3 large pies in 15 minutes. can you post a pic of yourself obviously you can blotch out your face
>>
I ate a 1.5kg steak once with lots of fries and it exhausted me. I went to bed at 8pm and slept for 12 hours.
>>
File: IMAG0277.jpg (2 MB, 3874x2714) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0277.jpg
2 MB, 3874x2714
>>7463313
I posted this picture recently, this is me now. I'm fucking huge, that's what completely disregarding diet and exercise for a month does to you. I've been eating terribly recently but will go back to health now that I'm running again.
>>
File: 2287.png (2 MB, 1387x768) Image search: [Google]
2287.png
2 MB, 1387x768
>>7463325
For reference this is me and my bro, left pic a few years ago, right is about 1 year ago. When I decide to drop weight I can do it very easily, but if I decide fuck it and go back to fatass mode I just eat whatever the fuck I want.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 682x400
>>7463325
Christ.
>>
File: f.jpg (72 KB, 317x503) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
72 KB, 317x503
>>7463330
I know, it's bad. The lowest I got down to was 113kgs in 2011.
>>
>>7463009
that's raw
>>
>>7461370
I can see the food being a possibility, and aside youd feel shitty for a while it wouldnt be too bad. But a GALLON of cherry coke.

What the fuck dude.
>>
>>7463377
about 1500-1600 calories
>>
>>7463325
>running

Goodbye knees
>>
>>7463479
When I say running I mean actually barely jogging at any pace, pic related is how fast I do it. I've also been running heaps throughout the last few years, I had no trouble running 5k when I was a lower weight, I can still do it now, just not as fast. I also stretch as well before it.
>>
Once I ate 4 huge plates of pasta (must've been one and a half box total just for me).
Also I've had several indigestions at dinner parties where I just kept eating and not keeping track of what I was wolfing down.
>>
>>7463325
I doubt even at your size you can eat a slice of pizza every <30 seconds or so for a total of 24 slices.
>>
>>7463325

people - usually fat people - say that fat people appreciate food more than thin people. I think this is true but only to a point. someone as formidably as you is too fat to fall into this category as I expect you fill your face with any sugary/fatty treat you can get your hands on; thus dulling your tastebuds.

>>7463342

this is a man who likes his food, but not just any food. perfect comfy foodie physique, and immune to jibes about being a hungry skeleton.
>>
File: IMG_0623.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>7463603
this is completely wrong, fat people love being full and the sensation of eating, they don't appreciate food. it's why fat fucks get triggered by multi course tasting menus, it may be a lot of food, but they have to wait between courses, and there's visible plate under that food.

everything should be served in one huge ass heap, so that they can continue eating fast enough that they can barely breathe, until they're literally about to burst at which point they stop because they are physically unable to pack another bite down their esophagus without involuntary regurgitation happening, which is the only thing that can embarrass them since they've long since forgotten what dignity feels like.

here's a picture of some people at a nice restaurant, now watch the hamlards shit themselves with rage over the indignity of having a plate of food that they'd blow up their snout like a line of coke followed by an excruciating pause before more food comes out, while they bang their fat ham fists on the table like bam-bam from the flintstones.
>>
5'5" 130 here. I'll routinely get the "Two-fer Tuesday" deal at little Caesers and eat two large pizzas to myself in one sitting, probably around 4500 cal. I'm pretty much incapable of gaining weight, I get a lot of exercise and that's usually my weekly food binge.
>>
A friend and I ate home made doughnuts from 2,6 kg of batter after a large pork rib meal. We had no plans to consume all this food, but we inhaled marijuana throughout the day, and apparently lost control in the night hours. My belly felt like it was still expanding when i woke up. Almost died from eternal bleeding from anus.
>>
File: off...jpg (454 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
off...jpg
454 KB, 960x960
>>7463597
Tough to say, i have seen some people eat ridiculously fast.

>they were all legal retards
>>
File: 20151101_134600.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20151101_134600.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>>7461370
Spice Market buffet in Vegas:
>5 slabs of prime rib steak
>a bit of assorted sides with each one, often the crawfish cornbread casserole
>couple of plates of crab legs
>some italian breads and cheeses
>various small portions of Asian foods
>various desserts, two creme brulees
>7 bottles of Corona while eating it all

Pic related, it was 1 of 3 plates of dessert. I hadn't even finished my beer and the waitress went ahead and dropped one off. It was all-you-can-drink.
>>
>>7462527
Weed is tight
>>
Burgers are something I can eat a lot of

About six large ones is the most I've eaten in a sitting I guess
>>
File: 1446835408123.jpg (33 KB, 203x195) Image search: [Google]
1446835408123.jpg
33 KB, 203x195
>>7463325
O-Oh my...~
>>
>>7463612
First of all your post was way too fucking long, -2/10 if you're gonna try and bate fatties again keep it shorter and more succinct.
>>
>>7463597
Okay, maybe it was 20 - 25 minutes
>>
>>7461370

1 large double bacon, double pepperoni pizza
2 double bacon cheeseburgers with mushrooms side of onions rings, and fries, family bag of nachos.
Pint of chocolate ice cream
20 piece chicken nuggets, large fries
4 hotpockets
burrito
Big bowl of butter chicken, I think maybe 2 cups rice? 3 pieces of naan bread
Can of ravioli
fried egg and bacon
half a package of fries perogies with bacon, onion and sour cream
glazed donut

I'm 5'7 and about 290lbs. Highest I've ever weighed is 345lbs I consumed all that food that one day in a period of about 15 hours from morning until late at night. I don't normally eat that much. Normally this is my routine.

Breakfast: 2-4 fried eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, maybe some leftovers from the night before, if any.

Lunch: Order a large pizza, and have a sandwich or burge and fries, maybe some mac and cheese.

Snacks until dinner: Chips, trail mix, chocolate dipped fruit

Dineer: Usually something like a large order of fish and chips or chicken strips/fries. Sometimes I will eat a steak with extra mashed potatoes.
>>
>>7463953
jesus christ i fear for your health
eat a vegetable or something please

at least tell me the burger has lettuce/tomato/onion
>>
>>7463960
Throwing a piece of lettuce, tomato, or onion in there would be like pissing on a house fire.
>>
>>7463953
Is everything you eat take out?
How much money do you spend on food every week? Are you a hikki?
>>
>>7463960

No lettuce/tomato but I usually add mushrooms into my burgers and I eat freshly battered onion rings
>>
>>7463973

90% of what I eat is takeout. However for breakfast I usually cook myself so I always have some butter, a couple dozen eggs, cheese, bacon and stuff in my fridge. I spend about $200-$250 on food every week.
>>
>>7463647
how much does it cost to get in?
>>
>>7461370
9 whole cans of ravolis
>>
>>7463981

Fuck off Ricky you burned down my trailer
>>
>>7463977
Had a Groupon, actually, so it was about $60 for both my uncle and I altogether.

Normally it's about $50 per person, plus another $20 for all-you-can-drink.
>>
>>7463976
>>7463975
I must know more. You still eat like this? how old are you and how long have you been eating like this. did you order alot of food as a kid too?
>>
>>7461370
I have a friend who ate 700 grams of grilled pork and a baguette.
>>
>>7463976
Do you have a job? Are you a neet? How do you afford $1000 on takeout every month?
>>
>>7463953
Are you the same guy that posts about being 5'7" 290 lbs all the time on r9k/ck?
>>
>All theses tales of gluttony
S-Stop making me so aroused, /ck/!
>>
Two pounds of generic brand Oreos.
Ten plates piled high at a Chinese buffet.
I was still a teenager for both of these and think I was around 5'6" and was 185 at my heaviest.
I still relapse when the not-Oreos are on sale, but usually stop myself at around a third of a package, plus they're a bit under two pounds now.
>>
>>7463997

Yes I still eat like this. I'm 21, I've been eating like this since I was 18. I was skinny as a kid.

>>7464008

I don't have a job, I'm neet, I live alone. I can afford it due to an inheritance.

>>7464009

No I don't browse /r9k/
>>
>>7462771
Just one kilogram? Damn that one tiny ass steak what was it from a fucking mouse?
>>
>>7464032
What was your weight before you started binging?

What do you do for fun? Where are your favorite places to order from, i'm so curious.
>>
>>7464050

I scoffed at that too. I can easily eat 5-6kilograms of streak and 2+plates of fries.
>>
>>7464053

I was 150lbs and fairly athletic

For fun, I usually read, write, watch good films, listen to music and zone out and drink alcohol/take oxycodone while using my home planetarium.

My favorite place to order from is probably a local Italian mom and pop place. I always tip the driver well and they are friendly. They also serve Greek food. Sometimes I'll order like $100 worth of pizza, lasagna, lamb/chicken souvlaki skewers, rice, potatoes, Greek salad, tzatziki, moussaka, and pita wraps.
>>
The other night I had a 22oz imperial stout, three fat pork tenderloin filets that I fried with panko, seven roasted baby red potatoes, and a half a pound of green beans with an entire caramelized onion mixed in. I can't remember the last time I was that satisfied. So easy to make too. I couldn't even pay attention to the show I was watching because I got lost in the food.
>>
>>7464065

Pft, amateur. You're either a health freak, female or a yoga instructor.
>>
Oh my god. Ifartinyoface's liveleak account was deleted. This has ruined my day. He didn't deserve this.
>>
File: 1451734613143.png (61 KB, 249x268) Image search: [Google]
1451734613143.png
61 KB, 249x268
>>7464065
>I couldn't even pay attention to the show I was watching because I got lost in the food
Oooh my, tell me more

Seriously, I'm adoring this tread!
[spoiler]And I have a feederism fetish, I'm looking to be a feeder someday[/spoiler]
>>
>>7464072

Nah I'm a fat shit. I just don't often eat massive meals because I'm trying to lose weight. Can't stop drinking though.
>>
i once ate a whole pie after eating a full xmas in july dinner on a bet

never again
>>
>>7464077

go away
>>
File: 1457307048731.jpg (420 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457307048731.jpg
420 KB, 1600x1200
>>7464077

Imagine being lost in culinary ecstacy. Every bite a new revelation of what it truly means to live. Each morsel of perfectly fried pork making my belly bulge a little more, and my belt tighten bit by bit. I gulped it down and laid on the couch, locked into a food coma. Little beads of sweat trickled down my brow and onto my chest. My cat vomited on the coffee table but at that point nothing mattered. I didn't even make it to bed that night.
>>
>>7464097
Let's not do this, but we can tell people we did, eh?
>>
>>7464064
oh wow, thats a pretty big jump

sounds like the life to be honest.

anyone give you shit for gaining so much weight so suddenly?
>>
>>7464099

I'm already done, friend.
>>
>>7464100

No. I don't leave my house much and I cut off contact with my friends and the rest of my family.
>>
>>7464104
Any reason in particular or just to live alone like a king?
>>
>>7464117

I got sick of my friends, they were annoying, naive, morons who were preoccupied with stupid bullshit. As for the rest of my family, I was never really close with them at all and I don't like them either, they are just money grubbing twats.
>>
>>7464120
do you ever get pussy? or does that not interest you?
>>
european here
I once ate an entire big mac menu with a large cola
>>
>>7464124

I dated and had sex when I was 15/16 so I'm not a virgin and don't care much for it anymore. Most women are not worth the time and I'd rather spend time with my pets.
>>
the most I ever ate in one sitting was 3 qdoba burritos. had to lay on the floor for like 4 hours after that. the next day I tool a shit so large it clogged the toilet, it was like a great brown mountain.
>>
>>7464130
what kind of pets do you have?
>>
>>7464134

I have a husky puppy and goldfishes.
>>
>>7464120
if thats what suits you it's pretty cool, do you have any future plans? or just ride off the money forever/
>>
>>7464136
is there a certain weight you might reach that you would consider to be too much and change your lifestyle? or are you riding this shit all the way?
>>
>>7464142

I'm not sure. I guess I don't want to be over 300lbs. If that happens then I'll try to lose weight.

>>7464138

Mostly ride off the money. I want to finish a book I'm writing and have it published.
>>
>>7464158
Whats the book about?

Whats your favorite food?
>>
>>7464054
Because youre fat
>>
>>7463479
>tfw I hurt my right knee doing squats
A year later and running makes my knee sore for the day
>>
I once ate almost a whole box of Betty crocker brownie mix. Uncooked.
>>
>>7464164

It's about a Russian orphan. My favorite food is pizza. I love pizza. Sometimes I will take some salami and sriracha and french fries and fresh basil and put it in between to slices of pizza to make a pizza sandwich.
>>
>>7464167

I regularly eat raw store bought cookie dough
>>
>>7464169
Whats the plot? whats your favorite kind of pizza? how would you rate the pizza by you?
>>
>>7464181

It's just about his struggles on the streets of Moscow and his quest to find his father who abandoned him.

My favourite pizza is double cheese, double pepperoni, onion, mushrooms, roast garlic, green peppers and jalapenos
>>
>>7464188
good tastes
>>
>>7464200
>>7464200

thank you
>>
>>7464201
Not that anon, but you said you were skinny when you were a teenager. Is there a reason why you gained so much weight in a few years?
>>
>>7464188
Are you American? Not memeing, I'm wondering because you chose to make the plot about a Russian, does that mean you're European too?
>>
>>7463009
Harold's is the shit
>>
>>7464225

I am not American (Canadian).

>>7464217

parents died
>>
>>7464235
I'm sorry, anon. That must have been hard on you. Sorry also that the rest of your family are completely greedy assholes.

Have a fun life ordering takeout and playing with your dog and fishes.
>>
>>7464235
I'm sorry, anon. I hope you'll have a good life.
>>
I regularly eat a Six Pack and a Pound by myself.
>>
>>7464249
>>7464250

Thank you, take care.

By the way I made this all up. My parents are alive, I'm skinny, and in reality the most I ever ate was 3 plates of steak, chicken, potatoes, veggies and pasta at an all you can eat buffet.

I am an alcoholic though and I am writing that book and I do have those pets.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 408x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 408x391
>>7464254
If that's true, you got me good anon.
>>
>>7464259

I do find your fascination with the lives of fat people very interesting though
>>
>>7461370
I ate 2 cups of rice together with the same amount of chili and 2 eggs in one sitting.
that was 1kg of food and I had diarrhea right after eating it
>>
>>7463249
6'4 here from Australia and get that Family Burger Box with Tower Burgers and Zinger Stackers. Sadly I sort of feel sort of empty after eating it, but I can't make myself buy even more because $30 is almost too much for me to justify,

One day I'll be /fatass/ and try to eat KFC until I can't eat it anymore
>>
>>7464261
I wanted to rub your belly and help you fill all your holes.
>>
>>7464278

B-but why?
>>
>>7464169
>Sometimes I will take some salami and sriracha and french fries and fresh basil and put it in between to slices of pizza to make a pizza sandwich.
Fuck that actually sounds great.
>>
>>7464254
Motherfuck. Well if you didn't lie about being a writer at least we know you can spin a good story.
>>
>>7464316

Indeed. It was very amusing for me.
>>
>>7464286
cause there was so much of you. and you were adding more willy nilly, oh god if only...
>>
>>7464320

I gotta ask. Are you a guy?
>>
>>7461388
That's obscene.
>>
>>7463612
Well said.

>>7463840
Get fucked, fat ass.
>>
>>7463299
I normally hate memespeak but that genuinely sounds comfy af, my friend
>>
Used to be able to eat an entire large pizza by myself. Haven't tried in years and probably can't anymore.
>>
>>7461370

Two large stuffed crust meat feast pizzas from dominos, two sides of wings, two sides of chicken strips, cooke dough B&J tub, 2l bottle of pepsi, alongside a breakfast of sausage and bacon and an ham and cheese omelette.

...don't judge me.
>>
>>7461370
Typically when I go out to eat sushi, I'll down 6-8 rolls is my norm, 9 my record. Not Cali rolls or single ingredient/rice rolls, either. I'm talking the special rolls, two to three inches in diameter, that are $12-$15 each. A few small places I've been to will have me sample hand rolls after I'm done eating, and occasionally I've had appetizers.

I've never intentionally attempted to stuff as much as I possibly could down my gullet at a sushi restaurant. It'd be worth a shot if it weren't so damn expensive, though.
>>
100 chicken nuggets.
that's 10 10-piece meals.

Also had a large sprite.

i-it was a dare
>>
>>7464326
Yeah, sue me.
>>
>>7464673
>Stuffed crust dominos

Bullshit
>>
Two pizzas.
Didn't eat for the following two days.
>>
>>7461370
>sitting

I've eaten over a dozen plates piled high from a local buffet.
Mostly dozens of pieces of fried chicken and other fried food.
It was always over the course of a few hours.

Never was the meat carver at the buffet pleased to see me after the first time.

But that was in high school.

Now I don't eat more than I need to meet my goals.
>>
>used to competitvely swim
>finish weekend competition
>hungry as shit
>buy 2lb ribeye, 1lb of shoestring fries, 1 large block of velveeta, big bottle of ranch, 2L of mr. Pibb.
>fry that steak up super rare, melt the entire block of velveeta over the whole bag of fries and pour the bottle of ranch over the fries
> eat and drink all that Shit
>constipated as Fuck and blow out the toilets at practice a few days later
>>
File: 1445032755228.png (120 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1445032755228.png
120 KB, 750x750
>>7462754
who is she anon
>>
>>7464050
>>7464054
>proud of being fat
I'm 5'10 and 165 faggots
>>
>>7465649

oft, 5'6, 200lbs and proud here. Fuck off.
>>
Wendy's #3 with a cheesy backed potato.

Jack in the Box, 4 nuggets, 2 big cheese burgers, value fries, 2 tacos, and cup of water.

Mcdonald's 20 nuggies, 2 mcDouble's Large Fries.

Thanks Giving day Dinner, 10 biscuits, 4 cuts of turkey breast, pumpkin pie, cheese cake, mash potato
>>
>>7464234
this anon gets it :)
>>
1 extra large meat lovers PJ's pizza, which is just about 2 mediums in size.

I'm way fatter now than I was then but not sure I could do that today.
>>
>>7465649
H U N G R Y
S K E L L Y
>>
>>7463973
I'm a hikki but only about 40% of what I eat is takeout. In the UK supermarkets will deliver your food order to you for a few dollars so I do that. My diet is weird, it's like half takeaways and half good quality homely cooking I make from my groceries. Not overweight, though, so no amazing amounts of food I've ever eaten in one sitting.
>>
>>7461370
At the Rio in Vegas all you can eat seafood buffet, ate a shit load of raw oysters and king crab legs, we're talking to the point I started hallucinating. It must have been about 30 good sized raw oysters with minimal toppings and around 12 king crab legs, had a few other seafood things from the buffet too. It took me roughly 30 min to walk out the buffet and into a cab back to my hotel. Funny enough felt ok three hours later and took a normal dump the next morning.
>>
I once ate 2 entire muchie meals by myself from Jack in the Box on my 22nd birthday.
(1 disgusting sandwich, shitton of mixed fries and curly fries, 2 tacos, and a drink per meal)

I did this because I was severely depressed and wanted to kill myself the next day so I figured I would have one last indulgence, but it just made me feel worse eating all that and I didn't wanna bother dying anymore somehow.
>>
I ate two large chicken tendercrisp meals while stoned
>>
>>7461370
I once ate 4 large dominos pizzas at work. They took a photo with me and all the empty boxes, I'd post it here but I'm afraid my identity would be leaked.
>>
>>7461370
There's a really good pizza place near my office that has an all you can eat lunch buffet for $10. I'll go there for lunch once a month or so, and eat like two day's worth of food in one sitting. A big antipasto salad, 10-12 slices of pizza, 10-12 pieces of garlic bread, a serving or two of spaghetti aglio olio, and half a dozen chocolate piadina. After that I generally won't eat again until dinner the next day. Sometimes not until breakfast 2 days later.
>>
>>7466422
seriously?

dont you feel MASSIVELY bloated with a super high heartbeat? or do you actually somehow feel fine?
>>
File: 1457513213066.png (13 KB, 446x397) Image search: [Google]
1457513213066.png
13 KB, 446x397
>>7463325
>>
>>7466422
>tfw also went to an all you can eat pizza buffet
>paid $25 for it because australia
>got a slice and sat down
>had a nibble
>started feeling really really bad about it
>got up and walked out

This was 6 years ago when I was slim as fuck, now I'm >>7463325 ;_;
>>
Don;t really think this counts because it is helping me lose weight but once a week I have a 'healthy ladder challenge' where I put increasingly unhealthy food on the different steps of a ladder and have to eat them to reach the next step. for example the first few steps have salad and fruit and the top step has a nice muffin or slices of cheesecake. If I want to reach the next step I have to eat the health food first. Its great because it lets me treat myself while getting exercise and eating healthy.
>>
wow, you guys sure eat a lot. The most I've eaten iirc is a 70 carb meal (I count my carbs because I'm a type 1 diabetic), and it was just a shit ton of potatoes and various side dishes. I felt so bloated after that.
Now I can't even eat potatoes anymore b/c low carb diet fucking kill me please
>>
>>7466504
>getting exercise
>climbing a fucking ladder

Nice troll
>>
>>7466612

Maybe he's a midget
>>
I imagine a lot of baritone voices ITT.

Anyway, 6'1" 185lbs. When I smoke weed I can clear an entire trip to the grocery store, easily. I can eat until I hit the wall.

I also successfully competed the milk challenge (1gal.) when I was 22 in under 20 minutes. Needless to say, I did throw it up.
>>
>>7468125
Yes, my voice is very deep.
>>
>be in college
>drink about 12 beers over a couple hours at a party
>go to the local Chinese place
>big order of lo mien noodles, orange chicken and a large egg drop soup
>eat it all, finish my soup while walking back to my dorm
>turn right around and order a foot long phili cheese steak
>eat that on the way home
>skip all of my classes the next day
>>
>>7463296

for some reason I lost it at this pic, read it in his voice and everything

>tfw no 6'4 giant friend to get high with and destroy boxes of pizza with
>>
>>7463612

screencap'd

You write like a gentleman.
>>
>>7463612
im fat and youre right
>>
>>7465247
Pizza hut has stuffed crust for pizza chains copyrighted somehow so he is lying or that specific dominos is going rouge.
>>
>>7466504
>excercise
Climbing a few rungs of a ladder is not exercise.

That is an interesting idea to help you eat healthy though. Do you ever just say fuck it and eat every goddamn thing on the ladder? Because that could be counterproductive lol.
>>
>>7462219
>we finished fucking 12 Tacos in a sitting.

Nice food fetish.
>>
File: 1423485181433.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>7466504
Holy shit hahahah
>>
>>7466504
This might work with actual exercise, like running a mile between snacks. But that is not really recommended anyway. Maybe you should just not be a spineless fatass
>>
>>7469415
>>7468961
>>7468688
baited
>>
File: 1452210327480.jpg (69 KB, 411x461) Image search: [Google]
1452210327480.jpg
69 KB, 411x461
>>7469437
>I-I was just pretending to be stupid, guys!
>>
>>7469456
I'm not >>7466504. It's obvious it's just a made up shitpost for the faggot addicted to (You)'s
>>
>>7461370

>6'3 270lbs

Bitch please, you might not be a scooter riding hamplanet but you're still a fucking whale.
>>
>>7469518
It doesn't matter if he was being stupid on purpose, he's still a fucking idiot.
>>
2 40s of colt 45
2 hamburgers
3 orders of onion rings

It felt awesomely unhealthy just eating all that and then smoking cigarettes
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.