[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
breakfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160318_221757.jpg (659 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_221757.jpg
659 KB, 2048x1536
What are some good low carb breakfasts to make that isn't eggs?
I'm cutting right now and I normally just eat like a tin of tuna for breakfast before work/right after I get there
Ideas?
PS I leave for work at like 0600 in the morning so something I can buy pre-packaged is preferable
>>
>>7482965
>low carb (?)
>not eggs
>pre packaged
You're literally holding your only option in the picture.
Also, unless you work greater than 12 hour days (let's be honest, you fucking don't) the time you go to work doesn't automatically excuse being too lazy to cook nutritious food for your own fucking body. Why not try actually going to bed instead of shitposting on a Cantonese jenkem production forum all night? Then you might have energy to cook.
>>
>>7482976
No need to get so mad

OP, instant oats should be great. Get the plain kind and keep some frozen fruit on deck to chuck in
>>
>>7482976
>You're literally holding your only option in the picture.

not at all

you can prepare some stuff the night before and just warm it up in the morning or take it to your workplace in a tupperware
>>
>>7482965
Nuts, cheese, peanut butter, salami, bacon
>>
>>7482976
Dude chill.
I can cook the nigjt before or something but I train judo or Muay Thai most nights so I'd prefer something pre-packaged. Prefer. Chillllllllllll.
>>
>>7482979
>OP, instant oats should be grea

He said "low carb" and here you go talking about oats and fruit?
>>
>>7482979
Cool man thanks, what else do you like putting on them? I like in SE Asia so berries and stuff would be preferable but they're pricy. Apples and stuff? Maybe cinnamon?
>>
Greek yogurt with a few fresh berries
>>
>>7482990
Whatever you like. Maybe try something savory. Plain oats are a blank canvas
>>
>>7482976
Maybe make a suggestion then you thick cunt
>>
Have you heard of refrigerators? Apparently they allow you to store cooked foods of all sorts for several days without them going bad. Amazing!
>>
>>7482985

What the fuck lmao

None of these things are good for cutting
>>
>>7483008
Thanks for the suggestion of what I can make! You're the best!
>>
>>7483024
You can make food. Your OP question is stupid and can be boiled down to "What food can I eat that isn't eggs?". If you can cook and refrigerate, you can make anything.
>>
>>7483026
I'm looking for some new ideas brudda. I already know I cam cook shit. Just looking for new stuff numb nuts
>>
>>7483021
Prepackaged low carb--- I honestly didn't know what else to list.

They're fine for cutting if you eat correct portions and don't overeat them.

Other than tuna and eggs I don't know of anything else with high protein that prepackaged and low carb. Except for a few protein bars.

Maybe a quest bar, Greek yogurt, beef jerky, or some baked chicken breast tenders with some broccoli would work. There's all kinds of stuff you could make but prepackaged fitting your requirements is limited.
>>
>>7483039
Maybe some frozen prepackaged Atkins microwave meals? Fuck, idk
>>
>>7482965

OP, does this have to be "prepackaged" from the store, or are you willing to make food in bulk and then portion it up yourself into baggies or small containers to take with you?
>>
File: 2006_sardines_can_open.jpg (195 KB, 1803x1075) Image search: [Google]
2006_sardines_can_open.jpg
195 KB, 1803x1075
>not sardines
Retard
Literally the healthiest food
>>
>>7482965
unfortunately not including eggs makes it really hard because they are so easy (and delicious desu). maybe try preparing them differently? poach, hardboil, softboil, omelette, scramble, fried, runny. you should be able to change it up enough that they don't get boring, unless you physically can't eat them. either way here's some low carb ideas i just came up with:

cottage cheese with honey or hot sauce
bacon or steak (and eggs)
low carb protein shake
caprese salad
sardines in hot mustard or hot sauce (if you like the ones smoked in oil go for it but personally i only cook with those ones)
coleslaw

honestly its hard than i thought. you've limited your options big time by also saying prepackaged. youll just have to live off fish. piece of advice, once you start making the extra time to eat in the morning and not rush out of the door you get way faster at preparing and eating your meals before you leave. itd be worth it to suffer at first
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.