[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eating healthy is overrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 173878704.jpg (68 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
173878704.jpg
68 KB, 338x507
eating healthy is overrated
>>
It totally is and I fucking hate it. After a year or so of 'dieting' or trying anyway, counting calories basically, losing weight, gaining quite a bit back and trying to lose it again, sometimes I really struggle to convince myself that I'm getting better. Then I decide to binge at some milestone for a day and I get completely disenchanted with the idea of just eating willy nilly. I think I've actually totally fucked the way I perceive food. I want to stuff my face till it hurts, but I want to make positive progress, but bingeing sounds so good right now, but then remember how shitty I feel when I do that. I have no concept of real moderation anymore.
>>
>>7385759
Being fat in and of itself is relatively not so bad, so when you lose weight (especially when you're younger) you probably won't notice a lot of difference. Especially if you're not very active to begin with.

The main thing about being fat is that it's hard on all your organs and systems. If you spend too much of your youth being too fat, middle age is going to come at you hard and fast and you could lose all that weight but it won't matter even a little. The damage will be done and it'll be too late.
>>
>>7385759
That's why you can't really lose weight from dieting alone. Exercise is the key.

Plus if your objective is to lose weight then you've already failed. Your aim should be to get healthy. Then the weight will come off.

Consider: Do you actually want to be healthy? Or do you just want to fit into a tighter pair of jeans?
>>
File: 1451730189367.gif (38 KB, 364x200) Image search: [Google]
1451730189367.gif
38 KB, 364x200
>>7385759
I just reached -25lbs and I hope my story is not the same as yours
>>
>was 120 kg
> now 59 kg
that's all i wanted to say, really.

i adopted a healthy lifestyle including plenty of exercise and didn't just binge-diet to lose weight temporarily.
you gotta make changes to change.
>>
I like eating healthy. It's easier on my wallet since I don't eat out as much, I'm able to take a decent shit, I feel like I have some self-control (which I'm otherwise in short supply of), and I can feel my throat get congested when I have anything with grease in it so it's nice to go without that.

>>7385759
Sounds disordered. Try to find online support for that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.