[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memepill me on siphon coffee, /ck/ Hipster garbage or next level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m0ygvjE1AA1qzxpy4o1_500.png (254 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0ygvjE1AA1qzxpy4o1_500.png
254 KB, 500x333
Memepill me on siphon coffee, /ck/

Hipster garbage or next level coffee drinkage?
>>
File: 1413847403303.png (53 KB, 258x235) Image search: [Google]
1413847403303.png
53 KB, 258x235
>>7292947
yes, you are hipster garbage
>>
like any flavour of the month preparation method it's first and foremost cool and offers some marginal benefits in specific circumstances with subjective significance.
>>
I legit paid $13 for a cup of this once. The guy who made it was sweating profusely even though it was cold in the shop. I'm talking dripping with sweat. I would've sworn he was dying of malaria in the tropics or something. And he wheezed. Every other word he would make this disgusting sucking sound: "And EUUUUUGH these particular EEEEEEUUUUUGGGGHHHHH beans were picked in EEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH Madagascar by EEUUUGH EEUUUUGH lepers."

It took him like 15 minutes to make the coffee and explain to me the process, the coffee, and the name of the African child who was responsible for harvesting the beans. I said that the whole setup kind of looked like a bong, which he didn't find very funny. After all this I drank the coffee, and I couldn't really say that it was better than regular coffee I make at home. I don't have the most refined palate, so maybe its wonders were lost on me.
>>
>>7292947
breaking bad meme
>>
hipster garbage
>>
>>7292947
>Memepill
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.