[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picky Eater General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
I wish I was not such a picky eater. I feel like I'm missing out on so much in life. Any other picky eaters here on /ck/? Come and join the /peg/ thread.

>tfw chicken tendies and french fries
>>
Fuck off.

The last thing /ck/ needs is another picky eater thread, let alone a general.

Go back to your little kid board.
>>
i'm only super bad about certain food textures, i got a lot better about my pickyness when i stopped eating like shit all the time
>>
Whenever somebody puts a plate of food in front of you that you think you dont like, just eat as much as you can and do your best, but really try to.

Whenever you go to a quality restaurant order something on the fringes of what you think you like, push the boat out a little bit. This really helped me a lot, having something you're not used to done really really well can help change your mind.

At least it did for me, I used to be extremely picky, but the first step was to stop thinking of myself as a picky eater and the second step was just to munch some stuff down that I wasnt overjoyed about, and actually this changed pretty quickly, most of it is psychological. There are still things I wont/cant eat but the list is 30 times smaller than it used to be and ill try anything at least twice.
>>
I don't mind picky eaters, hell they have zero affect on me. I just can't stand when people won't cycle the groceries in the fridge and they let it overload only to clean it once every damn century. I have an OCD I guess. I clean the fridge every time I get groceries. Which isn't usually much....$70 or so. People put fresh veggies and veggies in the crisper, set right on the mushy old shit. Fuuuuuck. Ha-ha, ok guys, sry. Picky eaters, I got your back, just don't be slobs.
>>
>>7197530
My brother is a picky eater and it irritates the hell out of me. He once refused to eat red corn I cooked because it was a different color.

I don't understand picky eaters at all. I'm the opposite. I'll eat anything and I love trying new things, even if I don't know what they are.

What goes on inside your mind to make you picky?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.