[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/, /fit/izen here. Im currently cutting, can any of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4833258762_19861745e9_o.jpg (158 KB, 1600x1191) Image search: [Google]
4833258762_19861745e9_o.jpg
158 KB, 1600x1191
Hey /ck/, /fit/izen here. Im currently cutting, can any of you guys recommend a good tasting low calorie recipe for chicken marinade?
>>
>>7859830
Not sure exactly how many calories but Satay is really good:
>Soy sauce
>Honey (some I think is necessary but not too much if you want it low calorie)
>salt
>pepper
>ginger

let the chicken soak it up for at least a couple oif hours up to overnight.

Best sauce with it is IMO Satay peanut sauce but its pretty heavy consisting of peanut butter, coconut milk, chinese sweet and spicy sauce and onion. Loads of good fats though.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't marinate it at all uh?
>>
>>7859830
This is pretty good:

Vinegar, Chopped cilantro, squeeze some lime, add some tomatoes, some paprika, garlic and onions, salt and pepper some parsley. Blend it all up and just toss it with the chicken in a bag.

Curry is also really low fat and spicy and generally really good. You can do it without too much fat, just a tablespoon of olive oil when frying up the whole spices and the ginger/garlic. After that you just add your tomatoes and and extra seasoning + the lean meat or just some lentils or beans. Have it over some brown rice or with lots of broccoli or other veggies. Almost no fat, really spicy and nutritious.
>>
pickle juice and fresh black pepper.
>>
>lemon juice
>lemon zest
>chopped garlic
>rosemary finely chopped
>crushed oregano
>chilli flakes
>salt
>olive oil

Great combo
>>
http://paleoleap.com/mustard-balsamic-baked-chicken/

This recipie has worked well for me lots of times, the crispy skin skin a hint of lemon tastes soo good.
>>
>>7859830
Do a dry rub. Chili, paprika, cumin, coriander, garlic or just anything and everything you have. Toast the mix lightly in a pan first, then roll the chicken in the spices and leave in the fridge over night.
No oil and nearly calorie free.
>>
Cutting means basically mostly protein and low carbs and fat so you keep the muscle fed but don't get the larger calorie donors right? I would do a dry rub like >>7860062 suggests. Most marinades will be higher in salts and you'll retain more water and also higher in fats which I know fats aren't unhealthy and are necessary for joints and healthy everything but I think a dry rub would be best for cutting. I could and probably am way off but oh well.
>>
>>7859830
Speaking as a fellow turbo-nerd who spends more time exercising than cooking, just use soy sauce. Pour just enough to get the top surface of the breast wet, then add spices or not. Use less salt because the soy sauce is already salty tard.

Bake 25 min at 425F and you'll get satisfactory, not bone dry chicken.

Or skip all that and just cook thighs. You can run a half mile to make up for the extra 50 calories.
>>
use a sugar free dry rub instead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.