[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 21
File: coffee.jpg (327 KB, 1630x715) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
327 KB, 1630x715
???
>>
>>7840909
Depends on what type of coffee you like, how many people you're making it for, how much time you have.

I like the Aeropress if I'm making an americano-style coffee for myself, but it can only do one cup. The Moka pot is better for multiple people as you can set it and serve nice concentrated coffee for 2 or 3 people, also if you like your coffee strong this is better than the press or the aeropress.
Personally I find the french press a pain in the ass, it never works for me. Always comes out too bitter or too watery. I can see it being a good solution to multiple cups of americano though.
>>
>>7840909
I'd like the French press more if it didn't have a weird cult following of elitist faggots, makes good coffee though
>>
this >>7840914
>>
File: P1080589res.jpg (116 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
P1080589res.jpg
116 KB, 1000x668
Coffee brewed in a moka pot and coffee brewed in an aeropress are similar.

The big difference is that moka pots come in various sizes.
>>
Cafetière
>>
I like my french press, I'm not experienced with the other two

Comparing french press, drip and keurig though the press is significantly better
>>
>>7840940
Yay moka
>>7840965
Yes sir tree
>>7840909
Such comfy thread
Try alessi moka mmm
>>
Aeropress has the advantage it can be used without a burner - like in an office with a Keurig, you can use the shit machine just to heat water and get decent coffee.

I like the moka pot, but I'd say the Aeropress has a slight better flavor because it's more controllable.
>>
>>7841067
But moka
>Brplpbrpkpllprbrbr
>>
>tfw leaving your moka in water to soak, only to come back to a rusted out death trap
Life is hard
>>
File: supermancake.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
supermancake.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>7841123
>leaving your moka in water to soak

Who does this?
>>
French press
>>
I have an Aeropress and a French Press.

I really prefer the Aeropress, you have to go full fucking retard to screw up making a great cup of coffee with it.
>>
>>7841063
i like the sludge
>>
>>7840909
All three. Those are the best home brewing methods out there if you don't want to spend a fuckton of money on an espresso machine.
>>
>>7840909
For some reason, when I make coffee with my moka pot, I got CRAZY headaches. After three times, I just threw it away.
>>
I always liked the french press better but my metal mesh part got bent or something so too many ground bits come out.

Now what I do is turn my aeropress upside down and let it sit like a french press before attaching the filter and flipping it over. It's alright but I don't get to enjoy the sludge anymore.

I broke the plastic handle off my moka pot turning it like an idiot.

One day I hope to purchase a new french press but until then I'm using it for tea.
>>
Personally i juggle between a pourover cone, french press and a moka pot. But my morning ritual starts with a french press. Personally it just doesnt feel like a morning cup of joe if it isnt full bodied and robust. Each methods has its merits and i choose which ever based on my cravings and the beans i have.

Pourover cone: Brighter and cleaner brew. Great for fruitier beans. Takes a fair bit of practise but its so worth it once you get it done right. But the paper filters tend to remove some of the oils from the bean, making it have less body to it.

French press: Even though metal wire meshes arent fine enough to catch all the fines from the coffee grounds, it lets more oils from the beans through. Flavours more full bodied and it has a thicker mouth feel. I like having it with nuttier and chocolately blends. And if you just leave the last mouthful, you dont really get much of the fines.

Moka: Whenever im in an espresso mood. Or if i feel up to it, i might heat some milk and froth it up with a french press and pull a flat white.
>>
>>7841063
>cooking it blue rare
>ruining it

???
>>
Aeropress.

With the inverted brewing method, It's like something in between regular drip coffee and espresso. Whatever it is, it's badass.
>>
>>7841435
>my morning ritual starts with

Faggotry detected

>Personally it just doesnt feel like a morning cup of joe if it isnt full bodied and robust

Faggotry confirmed
>>
>>7841884
looks like anon got ...

ROASTED
>>
someone explain to me how a mocha pot isn't a percolator
>>
>>7840909
French press but it requires good quality coffee beans. It pretty much is hit or miss so you just have to try a bunch until you like one type the best.
>>
>>7840909
Aeropress for versatility and control.
>>
File: P1080541cropres.jpg (153 KB, 1000x961) Image search: [Google]
P1080541cropres.jpg
153 KB, 1000x961
>>7841952
I don't believe percolators produce concentrated coffee from medium-fine coffee.

Also, moka pots produce 1 bar (14.5 psi) of pressure for extraction. While percolators just boil the water.
>>
>>7841952

Mocha put puts water through coffee under pressure once.

Percolator cycles coffee through grounds at atmospheric pressure many times.
>>
How the fuck do I brew a good cup of coffee?
It just ends up as bitter shit when I try.
>>
>>7842490

Use more coffee, about 2Tbs per cup of water.
>>
File: Coffee-Compass.jpg (2 MB, 3200x3200) Image search: [Google]
Coffee-Compass.jpg
2 MB, 3200x3200
>>7842490
>>
>>7842499
>>7842523
Thank you.
>>
>>7841126
I assume he did it to get rid of stains/smell, best way is to rub it with baking soda+ enough water to make a paste then rinse
>>
>>7842523

>substantial
>bulky
>nuanced
>mouth-filling
>luscious

bullshit.jpg
>>
File: dongbong.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
dongbong.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>>
I bought "light roast" Starbucks coffee and it's fucking SOUR, I'm never taking coffee advice from /ck/ ever again
>>
>>7840909
>using a penis pump to make coffee

throw those all in the trash and buy a v60 or any other pour over cone
>>
>>7841380
Did you buy a moka made of asbestos?
>>
>>7841884
Pleb that cant tell good coffee from the watery crap his mum took when squeezing him out detected.
>>
File: P1080704cropres.jpg (140 KB, 1000x763) Image search: [Google]
P1080704cropres.jpg
140 KB, 1000x763
>>7842566
Just synonyms for "not shit."
>>
>>7840909
none of the above.

Chemex or V60.
>>
>>7843002

Ah, poor little feller!

I know plenty about coffee, made my living at it for 5 years. I just don't find the need to be a douchenozzle about it.
>>
what kind of coffee maker is this? I want to make coffee just like my japanese animes.
>>
>>7843182
vacuum
>>
>>7843129
"made my living at it for 5 years."

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks, what can i get for you?"

Pleb.
>>
>>7843182
Syphon/siphon coffee.
>>
>>7843186
>>7843209
are they good? I don't really drink much coffee but it looks fun to use.
>>
>>7843240
For the work and clean up involved, probably not.

Seems like a cool novelty though.
>>
>>7840914
What stops me from doing a concentrate in an Aeropress?
>>
>>7844238 (You)
And then diluting it.
>>
>>7843122
Both good for a standard clean cup, but they're not very flexible methods of brewing. I can do a 15 minute brew in an Aeropress with coarse beans to extract a lot of different interesting flavours from the beans.
>>
>>7842618
That means you're under-extracting the coffee. Do a finer grind or let it steep for longer. Not that I recommend Starbucks beans though.
>>
>>7840909
I have an Aeropress but i dont like using it because i once used it for making scorpion pepper hot sauce and now anything i make with it burns.
>>
>>7844270
Soak it in warm soapy water for a bit and rinse it with hot water after. Do that a couple times (changing the soapy water) and it should be fine.
>>
>>7840909
Instant master race.
>>
>>7841435
Jesus Christ you sound exactly like those no-life faggots trying to sound deep in retarded videos, looking into the distance while saying some trivial bullshit

Talking to you people is such a waste of time I swear
>>
>>7844274
ive washed it multiple times, some times even in milk.
That shit is infused in the plastic.
>>
>>7844281
Goes to a coffee thread. Can't take proper decriptions of different brew method. Why dont you just suck the beans instead. Not that you would notice a difference.
>>
>>7844270
Ahahaha, im more curious about how you used the aeropress to make hot sauce. Did you use it as a sieve..?
>>
>>7844423
Pretty much, it was closer to an extract for just adding heat to food, i needed to strain in and dripping took way too long.
>>
>>7841435
Fucking mouth feel. Get fucked.
>>
>>7841884
>mouthfeel
The perfect triad of faggotry
>>
>>7840909
I just heat some water on the stove, put the sugar inside the water and pour it into a filter on a plastic support for filters that fits on my thermal coffee server.
I have the moka pot lying around somewhere, not even sure how I use it to be honest.

>>7842490
Have you tried sugar? Coffee is bitter shit
>>
File: weck.jpg (6 KB, 214x320) Image search: [Google]
weck.jpg
6 KB, 214x320
I just cold brew using this thing then strain it using cheesecloth. Works well enough for my purposes
>>
>>7841435
Is this a poor person trying to sound cultured and eccentric?

Fuck off with those buzzwords
>>
>>7844261
I'm using a drip machine so I can't really alter the steeping time, and the grind is pretty fine already
>>
>>7844444
It must be true!
>>
>>7844513
That's basically how you talk about coffee.

>projection
>>
>>7840909
.... Why not all 3?
>>
>>7843204

Nope - Starbucks did recruit me for management, but after 6 months decided it wasn't worth it and went back to real coffee.

But please, tell us more about mouthfeel . . .
>>
>>7843182
What anime is this?
>>
>>7845704
Boku no Pico
>>
>>7840909
V60
>>
i tried a mokapot, a fairly nice one, and the coffee just tasted like steel. what gives?
>>
>>7845970
The first cups of it will taste like that because of the protective coating on it that prevents tarnish.
>>
>>7845714
C'mon, seriously. I've got no lead, I have a weekend to kill while I'm on call, I like coffee, and some random anime might be entertaining enough
>>
>>7846022
f i l e n a m e
or even google it god
>>
>>7845714
Actually, never mind, I didn't realize Clover's baked in reverse image search was working properly now. I found it.
>>
>>7840909
I like french press, but I haven't tried the third one.
>>
File: 1454000438630.jpg (30 KB, 499x478) Image search: [Google]
1454000438630.jpg
30 KB, 499x478
no
>>
What's the best and easiest way to clean out a French press? I usually just shake it over the garbage can and then stick my hand inside and scoop the innards out.
>>
>>7847551
>stick my hand in
Dude what the fuck, what's wrong with using civilized tools like spoons/teaspoons?

Anyway, I get most of the liquid out, then do what you said but using a teaspoon to scoop out the leftovers and then wash it like any other beaker
>>
>>7847551
I pour some water in it, give it a swirl and chuck it over some plants to fertilize it.
>>
>>7847551
Running it through the dishwasher does wonders. Gets it cleaner than I ever could by hand.
>>
I got a double walled stainless french press and it is fucking amazing. The coffee is still hot when you pour it.
>>
>>7847810
This
>>
>>7843240
Pretty good, bit more involved to clean, but it's good coffee. Not actually very hard to use.
>>
>>7847551
Scoop out most of the grounds with a spoon CAREFULLY (unless your press is stainless steel) and then finish it off with one or two swirls of tap water. You should disassemble the filter and clean that out once every week or so as well.
>>
File: 61wUCvH64pL._SL1500_.jpg (44 KB, 600x692) Image search: [Google]
61wUCvH64pL._SL1500_.jpg
44 KB, 600x692
What type of spout is best on a kettle? I think a gooseneck would be better for pouring, but most seem to have this little beak-like spout.

Also, temperature control or no?
>>
>>7849200
>I think a gooseneck would be better for pouring, but most seem to have this little beak-like spout.

Because they're cheaper.
>>
>>7840914
Rebuttal, French Press is awesome. You NEED coarse ground, though, to properly brew. Or be a weirdo like me, use regular drip grounds, because I drink decapitated (strong enough to take your head off)
>>
>>7841435
gr8 b8
>>
File: cauthee.jpg (1 MB, 928x617) Image search: [Google]
cauthee.jpg
1 MB, 928x617
I get a burnt bean deluxe from Dunks and projectile vomit my way to work.
>>
>>7849200
Temp control if you have the money. If you don't you should save for one with temp control.
>>
First thing i'd splurge to invest in is a conical burr grinder. When you have proper fresh grinds ready all the time, everything just falls into place.
>>
Is this whole coffee thing a meme?

Mr. Coffee:
Add coffee
Add water
Press 'brew'

makes a perfect pot every time.

Do you idiots not know how to follow basic instructions?
>>
i dont drink coffee but sometimes the people i have over do

whats the difference between >>7840909 and this?
>>
>>7849854
>>7849865

>Mr. Coffee

Absolutely disgusting.jpg
>>
>>7844444
Quints checked

Also, french press is best overall. Just let that shit settle and don't drink the last bit.
>>
File: FP.jpg (41 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
FP.jpg
41 KB, 478x478
>>7847551
>clean
I have the Bodum Bistro 8-cup FP (pic). I measure two flat scoops of coffee and add my boiling water (8 ounces or whatever a fucking coffee cup is). I let it steep for 8:88 (because it's easy to press just 8 on the microwave timer). Then, I press and pour and let it sit for another 4 minutes.

Just let the fucking stuff settle and don't drink the last bit.

I just pour the fucking grounds down the fucking sink. Oh, btw...I use regular, store-bought pre-ground beans and I don't bother to use the "course grind" and I still make great coffee.

Sure, for a time, I used to grind my own beans just before brewing, but my living situation changed and I just don't want to bother with the grinder now.

Oh, I also used a sharpie to mark the side of the beaker to know how much water to pour.

Worst thing about a FP is the FUCKING PAPER-THIN GLASS and the two spare beakers I had to buy. Fuck that..next time, it's Ikea's FP for like half the price.

I'M OUT
>>
Moka>Aero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>French Press
>>
>>7849865
Most drip coffee machines drip water right in the middle of the basket, so you get more extraction in grinds in the middle and less in the ones n the outside
They also have pretty bad temperature regulation. Sometimes the water is too hot, sometimes too cold. Rarely is it just right.
Those two reason is why it's pretty shitty
The only part of the brewing pressing you can control with a drip machine is the coffee grind.

With aero, french press you control everything.
Temp, coffee grind and extraction time
With the moka post you can control the temp and grind. Not so much extraction time, but the nature of the moka pot pretty much makes it a non issue.

imo though. the beans makes the biggest difference.
I'd rather use really good beans in a drip machine than shitty beans in anything else.
>>
>>7850653
why are you talking like that
>>
>>7841380
It makes some strong fucking coffee, I think. I've gotten bad headaches from it too. That, or it's the aluminium.
>>
>>7847394
the price of that machine is never justified
>>
>>7841380
You got Meniere's disease m8
>>
>>7841435

People are mad at you but you're right about the FP.

I have a FP and an aero. Much prefer the coffee in FP
>>
>>7844502
Same. I've heard using a french press for cold brew works well though, so I'm interested in trying that when I get sick of cleaning my filter cloth. Hot coffee always fucks with my stomach, so I only ever drink cold brew.
>>
File: 614261-522780-290[1].jpg (10 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
614261-522780-290[1].jpg
10 KB, 290x290
> drinking anything other than instant

I didn't realize so many people from /lgbt/ came here
>>
>>7840909
>not making loumidis coffee in a bronze briki on a small flame
best coffee in the world
>>
>>7840909
out of those three i prefer a french press
at home i brew in a chemex though
>>
>>7853768
>Consuming low-quality, poorly made imitation of a real product
>somehow makes you more masculine than everyone else

Yeah, sure thing. How is it out in Bumfuck, Nowhere anyway?
>>
>>7847551
I pour it all down the drain and wash it like my regular glassware. Rinse the filter of grounds
>>
>>7847551

I keep a mesh strainer near my sink for the purpose. Swish the grounds, pour through strainer to catch most of them, then dump in trash.
>>
>>7853602
It makes consistent espresso + froth (!!!!!) every time in one push.

With semi-auto you have to make sure it's the right pressure in tamping + you will waste grounds with them spilling around.

The machine is tuned to do it the same every time, you just have to keep it clean.
>>
File: dzezva.jpg (9 KB, 553x286) Image search: [Google]
dzezva.jpg
9 KB, 553x286
>>
>>7854840
>muh froth
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Takeya-Coffee-Maker-1-Quart-Black/dp/B00FFLY64U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467852771&sr=8-3&keywords=cold+brew

can anyone endorse this or is there a superior cold brew
>>
>>7840909
Moka pot is the best, french press is pretty good and way more convenient if you're in an office setting or otherwise don't have access to a stove, and aeropress is nothing but a meme.
>>
>>7840940
That image has made me want to make coffee on my moka pot now but it's 2:37AM
>>
>>7845983
>>7845970
You're meant to "season" the pot. I know coffee oils in espresso machines are the devil but here they have the opposite effect. Basically you NEVER wash it with dish soap or scrub it, ever! What you do is after each time you use it, you take it apart and rinse it in warm/hot water. If it seems to build up too much just scrub it with your finger gently under the water. It should feel a bit oily to the touch.

It actually makes the coffee taste delicious.
>>
>>7855429
Well, if it helps, I got nothing but sour brews out of it, so I don't use it anymore.

Meanwhile, my french press and aeropress get regular usage.
>>
>>7847394
lol you could've bought 2 gaggia classics with that money or a rancilio silva with a baratza grinder for that money.
>>
File: nektar-1.jpg (371 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
nektar-1.jpg
371 KB, 700x467
>>7853773
This malaka knows what's up. Don't use Loumidis though, they've been bought by Nestle. Pic related is better.
>>
>>7855440
Read this >>7855435 it's very important. Also, you need to make sure you use the right grind of coffee (needs to be coarse more or less the way it would be for a french-press) and there's a special way of making it.

You fill the bottom half with water and put it on the stove on a very low fire let it there until you see the water begin to boil (should take about 5min). THEN you add the coffee (the coffee receptacle bit should be filled to the brim and not tamped, unless you've ground the coffee yourself in which case you should tamp it a little bit) then screw on the top. Once the coffee is about to reach the beginning of the spout take it off. You need to make sure it's on a low heat and that it doesn't sputter. The coffee should be streaming out of it like in your pic not spraying (for that reason keep the lid up so you can keep an eye on what's going on). Also, somewhat obviously, good quality/non-acidic coffee beans will get you better results.
>>
>>7855454
Forgot to mention that the whole idea behind this process is that you expose the coffee to the heat for the minimum amount of time.
>>
>>7840909
Anything else other than a Chemex set is to be discarded immediately.
>>
>>7855503
Boring autist. How can you always be in the mood for one type of coffee.

I have cold-brews in the summer, Greek or Moka in the mornings and after lunch, v60/chemex in the afternoons. Variety anon, life's too short to have the same thing every day.
>>
>>7855454
What in the fuck are you talking about? I never ever heard any of that shit you wrote. Are you sure you replied to the correct post?
>>
>>7855575
You said:
>Well, if it helps, I got nothing but sour brews out of it, so I don't use it anymore.

I explained to you how to not get sour coffee on a moka pot you fucking imbecile.
>>
File: P1080566res.jpg (146 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
P1080566res.jpg
146 KB, 1000x668
>>7855454
>Read this.

I know all of that and tried it all.

I think all I'm tasting is the natural acidity from my (locally roasted) coffee since the brew is very concentrated.

Then again, I don't get sour from neither my aeropress or my french press.

The only thing I haven't tried is not

>the coffee receptacle bit should be filled to the brim

Doing that. I've never tried simply using less coffee.
>>
>>7855441
Silvia is a very fussy machine

You need to be a good barrista, get used to pressing just right to get a proper tamp

Get used to an annoying level of milk frothing

Get used to throwing out beans and adjusting for the fussy machine
>>
>>7855722
That's quite strange. Usually it is just a case of seasoning the pot properly or not heating the water before adding the coffee. Also, sourness in coffee is usually underextraction so try grinding the beans finer. If nothing works, maybe even try a different variety of coffee.

Also, would using less coffee make it less sour?
>>
>>7855770
I still like it way more than that Jura. The Jura is like a soulless, all-in-one Porsche Cayenne and the Silvia is like an old rear wheel drive Alfa-Romeo.

Also, fuck milk in coffee.
>>
>>7855787
Why would I bother with having to make more precise coffee without milk when I could have something closer to starbucks swill that always tastes great because of the milk
>>
>>7855778
>Also, would using less coffee make it less sour?

Well, dose and temperature are the only variables we're able to control with a moka pot. If it's not one, then maybe it's the other.
>>
>>7855802
Sure, I agree but why less and not more? I know they say you shouldn't tamp it, but after adding more coffee than you're supposed to and then tamping it, I got the best results.
>>
>>7853745
I use a giant French Press for cold brew, it works perfectly
>>
>>7855873
Agreed. I use a french press too. But i pour it through a paper filter to remove the fines.
>>
>>7840909
>coffee
>>
>>7854840
Consistently bad espresso. There is no even close to half decent auto espresso machine available at any price right now.

The closest thing is gravimetric dosing like the NS Black Eagle, but that still requires you to prep the portafilter.
>>
>>7855812
>but why less and not more?

Not enough water for a full extraction with more, perhaps.
>>
>>7856940
Oh yeah that makes sense. I would also experiment with different grades of grinding.
>>
When I flip my aeropess onto the glass, the coffee just leaks through the filter anyway without me needing to press on it. Is this normal? It sounds like that shouldn't be happening.
>>
>>7857590
It's normal for a little bit to leak through, but not all of it.
>>
Italian here, all are offensive abominations.
>>
>>7857590
>>7857606
Why are you flipping it at all?

>put filter on aeropress
>put press on top of mug
>fill press with coffee and water
>insert plunger and press.

No mess. No drips.
>>
>>7840909
Have used Moka pot all my life. It's great.
>>
>>7857619
>Bialetti
>Abomination

Your Italian card should be revoked. The whole country uses it every single day. It's not like the average person can afford a Marzocco in their house.
>>
>>7857667
The 'average person' is another way of saying peasant.
>>
>>7857668
Calm your tits, nouveau-riche. There's no point in having a cumbersome, hard to maintain, coffee machine that costs as much as a car and still won't be as good as the one at a good cafeteria.

If you're not a mouth-breathing simpleton the Bialetti is good for a quick coffee fix, for anything else get out of your fucking house and go to the cafe. What are you American?
>>
>>7857621
Inverted method.
>>
File: Bialetti-Brikka-1000_3.jpg (67 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bialetti-Brikka-1000_3.jpg
67 KB, 1000x1000
>>7840909

brikka pots are even better. they make stovetop espresso with a nice crema
>>
>>7859148
Does that crema ever make it to the cup? I've read completely contrasting reviews on the subject.
>>
File: ClnSUo3XIAIlvRP.jpg (11 KB, 311x347) Image search: [Google]
ClnSUo3XIAIlvRP.jpg
11 KB, 311x347
Aeropress is okay but it makes like a half mug of coffee, and not concentrated enough to be watered down.

Standard french press is my current favorite
>>
>>7859271
Yea, my experience with that hasnt been good. Like you said, the crema dissipates fast. I've only ever achieved decent "crema" by making cuban coffee. But its too damn sweet for my liking though.
>>
>>7842222
checked
>>
The fuck can i find a moka pot for cheap? Everywhere i look its upwards in the 30-40s. I wanted a moka pot because i dont drink coffee enough to justify buying a coffee maker but why the fuck does a metal pot cost as much as one.
>>
File: collect017-1L.jpg (28 KB, 454x410) Image search: [Google]
collect017-1L.jpg
28 KB, 454x410
>>
>>7859351
It makes a completely different coffee to a coffee maker. Keep an eye on amazon in case the 2-cup one goes on sale, avoid the Brikka it's always 10-15$ more than the regular Mokka.

If you want something cheap get a 5$ plastic Hario V60 and a 5$ pack of 300 Hario unbleached paper filters. Presto
>>
>>7859365
What on earth is this, I want it!
>>
>>7840909
French press is risk-free good coffee, italian can get you a slighlt better coffee, or a much worse, and I have no idea what the aero is or how it works.
>>
>>7859371
atomic coffee maker
>>
>>7859386
Any good? Can it build up more pressure than the mokka?
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.